Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Is Too Complicated for Average People!  (Read 4371 times)
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:07:35 PM

I don't think so, because there's companies like Coinbase, Copay, Bitpay etc. that make the user interface pretty easy and straight forward for the average person and with time it's going to be even easier to adopt to.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekanenf

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:11:01 PM

I think it is not a hard thing to learn how to use and understand the bitcoin technology. So, there is no need to advanced requirements to use that technology. By a good briefing or a little search, anyone can be a bitcoin user or a trader.

Yes Bitcoin is not so hard you need only time to learn it how it works. I was also a noob when i got my first coins from claiming faucets. Now I am investing in other coins.

I have learned that you need to save the coins which you earn or buy to maximize your profit in the future.
Actually it complicated at first sight but once you research enough about what it is and how it works then it would be easy for you to gain bitcoin faster and steadier and just as what you've said Claiming faucet is the first way newbies earn bitcoin since it's the most common thing you can search on google about how to earn bitcoin and after learning bitcoin that other complicated things the we encounter is about how altcoins and bitcoin is connected and it's difference.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

I think it is not a hard thing to learn how to use and understand the bitcoin technology. So, there is no need to advanced requirements to use that technology. By a good briefing or a little search, anyone can be a bitcoin user or a trader.

Yes Bitcoin is not so hard you need only time to learn it how it works. I was also a noob when i got my first coins from claiming faucets. Now I am investing in other coins.

I have learned that you need to save the coins which you earn or buy to maximize your profit in the future.
Actually it complicated at first sight but once you research enough about what it is and how it works then it would be easy for you to gain bitcoin faster and steadier and just as what you've said Claiming faucet is the first way newbies earn bitcoin since it's the most common thing you can search on google about how to earn bitcoin and after learning bitcoin that other complicated things the we encounter is about how altcoins and bitcoin is connected and it's difference.
It's quite simple once we put our focus on it, i have sgared it to some if my friends and they easily understand how they can earn thru it just by saving it, what complicates it is when we try do more stuffs like trading which we need in order to earn more.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
kskaclord

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:28:58 PM

The more complicated the banking system, the more complex Blockchain. also a more transparent system of blockchain
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

I don't think so, because there's companies like Coinbase, Copay, Bitpay etc. that make the user interface pretty easy and straight forward for the average person and with time it's going to be even easier to adopt to.

So you will able to buy bitcoin from bitpay or copay with your credit card or debit card?

tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:20:45 PM

The internal combustion engine is also too complicated for average people but that doesn't mean that average people can't drive a car.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Im kinda agree with this,as a non techy person like me at first I had a hard time understanding bitcoin and how it works but eventually I learned buy reading and searching about it. To learn something complicated we need have patience and perseverance. Its really worth it to learn bitcoin because Im enjoying the benefits im getting from it.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:45:24 PM

I  beg to disagree because people who are not computer literated could not actually understand the whole concept of bitcoin no matter How hard I teach them about it !

We can not expect that a person can understand the whole concept of cryptocurrencies in a short time. Everybody needs just some time to learn the blockchain technology and the characteristics of the cryptocurrencies. I think enough learning time is more important than having specific informations about the computers.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:52:32 PM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch youtube video, use fb or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sell coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make  a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.
What is your opinion on it? discuss..

When you use Bank or Online banking, If you have any problem, you can actually go to branch or call the customer service fix the problem, Bitcoin have no phone number, no branch, no one to contact if anything goes wrong.

The desktop wallet are too complicated to use, it has some weird functionality, such as MEW, every time you login, you have to use key chain, or a file as your private key and password, when you get a get it doesn't not show on your account, you actually have to add custom, which is really confusing sometimes. And i always hear people ger hacked, their balanced is gone. which is really scary after all these security in your wallet? strange!

Bitcoin does not have their own official site, so lots of people visit other junk/spam/hacking site, think it is bitcoin site and can get help.

It's really hard to buy bitcoin in certain country, such as Canada. Yes i know you can buy from coin base, but they do not allow more than $100 bitcoin per week, and we are not allowed to sell. Lots of people other thread offered local bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is $6800, they sell it on $7800, That's $1000 extra plus 5% fees of the amount. Why people have to pay that much money extra to buy bitcoin? why don't they have an official site, where you can buy in current price?

Why most of the exchange does not allow you to buy bitcoin with USD? 99% time you have to transfer money to exchange to do trading or to buy alt coin, which is really a headache. So you tell me, all these problem, why would a normal average people, who doesn't have enough time will invest bitcoin or any other coin? This is rea reason i believe we see the market cap in crypto currency under $200 billion. If it was easy to use, for normal people it would have jump to Trillion dollar.
As you say, bitcoin is hard for normal people. Bitcoin is simple with knowledgeable people. People who have little contact with technology, the use of bitcoin is difficult. But it is not too complicated, just have some knowledge you can use it

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
MaryCris

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:00:55 PM

The interest of people in bitcoin will depend on how they will understand the concept of cryptocurrency. You may also refer them to informative pages like http://www.propthereum.io, to know more of it's greatness as a decentralised currency and it will be easier for them to build great interest and they will keep themselves updated and knowledgeable of the history and the possibilities of further and greater developments.
Habbiton

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

Everybody knows how the market works, even though was some of them have the ability to get profit. Same will happen with the bitcoin: everybody will know that it exists, how it works (in general) and some will get profit.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:03:58 PM

Wow... Those sure are long and so many questions.
First, yes. Bitcoin is kinda difficult for normal people, who don't really understand technology to use. Even when i told my friend about this, they said this's difficult, complicated, and waste of time.
Bitcoin is anonymous. And of course we can't contact whoever if there's problem. That's the minus from bitcoin though, but well this is internet world. What you expect.
And about the scam websites and others, i suggest you not wasting your time to find them or else. Just stay at this forum or visit the popular and trusted websites, not the suspicious one.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

Im kinda agree with this,as a non techy person like me at first I had a hard time understanding bitcoin and how it works but eventually I learned buy reading and searching about it. To learn something complicated we need have patience and perseverance. Its really worth it to learn bitcoin because Im enjoying the benefits im getting from it.
Is just an interest of something that bring you in this forum. Learning from what you have read is not enough, but having it in actual scenarios there is best learning that you might get.
Having bitcoin everyday is not just we've got money in the end but it is totally full of learning's. Even though you are belong to average people or even in lower class still they can make this, if they want too and be open-minded at all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:05:42 PM

I am an average person by adaptability of these kinds of things but its one heck of easy thing I believe. Learning about things related to bitcoin is really not that hard which an average person cant learn. A week is way too much for it to become a good decent bitcoin player.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch youtube video, use fb or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sell coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make  a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.

When you use Bank or Online banking, If you have any problem, you can actually go to branch or call the customer service fix the problem, Bitcoin have no phone number, no branch, no one to contact if anything goes wrong.

The desktop wallet are too complicated to use, it has some weird functionality, such as MEW, every time you login, you have to use key chain, or a file as your private key and password, when you get a get it doesn't not show on your account, you actually have to add custom, which is really confusing sometimes. And i always hear people ger hacked, their balanced is gone. which is really scary after all these security in your wallet? strange!

Bitcoin does not have their own official site, so lots of people visit other junk/spam/hacking site, think it is bitcoin site and can get help.

It's really hard to buy bitcoin in certain country, such as Canada. Yes i know you can buy from coin base, but they do not allow more than $100 bitcoin per week, and we are not allowed to sell. Lots of people other thread offered local bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is $6800, they sell it on $7800, That's $1000 extra plus 5% fees of the amount. Why people have to pay that much money extra to buy bitcoin? why don't they have an official site, where you can buy in current price?

Why most of the exchange does not allow you to buy bitcoin with USD? 99% time you have to transfer money to exchange to do trading or to buy alt coin, which is really a headache. So you tell me, all these problem, why would a normal average people, who doesn't have enough time will invest bitcoin or any other coin? This is rea reason i believe we see the market cap in crypto currency under $200 billion. If it was easy to use, for normal people it would have jump to Trillion dollar.
People would normally leave the discussion when they do hear of things that is new to their ears and if they are not techy person then high chance that they wont really bother at all to listen but for those people who don't have much idea but really eager to learn up then theres a lot of ways.Buying bitcoin isn't really hard at all. Worrying on buying because of limitations? Then try to make some verifications to increase limits,as simple as that. If people is really interested to bitcoin then there would be no hard thing along the way.If lots of people make it,then why they cant?

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

Maybe because theres a time that bitcoin is so complicated to understand sometimes, even to those few people who using bitcoin in a long time. But i know theres nothing impossible today because we are lives now in technology, and if you want know something about bitcoin, just research or read article or ask some friends to things that you cannot understand in bitcoin.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:09:31 PM

Bitcoin is not too complicated for the average person. It just depends on if that average person is lazy or not. I just made it out of high school in 12th grade and dropped out of college after two years, but that doesn't mean Bitcoin was complicated for me. I just did the research, and have been following it from almost the beginning. For newcomers it shouldn't be hard now because there is a TON of info out now, but before there wasn't much.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:10:17 PM

Hi, I think the reason that bitcoin selling is high is because trading sites need to profit for their operations to keep running. They buy lower and sell higher to protect their profits from the volatility of the market. Only way to buy bitcoins as close to the market price is from individual owners but they would be rare.
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

I think bitcoin is not 'too complicated'.

What I mean is, yes, of course, the technical background behind BTC is complicated, but do you expect the average person to know how visa handles their transactions, server structures,...?
I suppose the answer is NO, an average person can create an account on any exchange site, download a wallet to their PC, mobile,... and use it as payment, just like, f.e. paypal.

[could be your ad]
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:17:39 PM

For beginners it's hard to know bitcoin, they think it's just a monopoly. But it's up to them, gradually they will realize how useful bitcoin like the internet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: