Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Is Too Complicated for Average People!  (Read 4371 times)
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:52:44 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is too complex for ordinary people. Just create a virtual wallet for bitcoin. You can also learn bitcoin through the wep pages. to accumulate more knowledge. You must also always consider the value of bitcoin up and down. For normal people I think the use of bitcoin is not a difficult thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

No way. I'm not even in the computer industry but I already know so much about bitcoins because of this forum. It's not really for everyone but it's for someone looking for a good investment and looking for a solution to the ever going butt cramp on money. The cryptoworld is anyome interested in changing the monetary system.

JonathanSix

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:00:45 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is too complex for ordinary people. Just create a virtual wallet for bitcoin. You can also learn bitcoin through the wep pages. to accumulate more knowledge. You must also always consider the value of bitcoin up and down. For normal people I think the use of bitcoin is not a difficult thing

How is this more complicated then writing a common tax declaration?
At least here in europe it suxxx
Mulavad

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:03:04 AM

This is still an early stage of crypto. It will clear out in future and be more approachable to us.
Even for those who don't use computers.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

It's not simple at first of course. You'll just have to study how cryptocurrency works and do some research until later on everything is simpler. In my experience I just read threads here in this forum  Smiley

jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:38:47 AM

I am a bit confused when I discuss about experiences with people around me and how I make money in the crypto world, my own research to have a full understanding and a lot to learn new things. So the conclusion is that in crypto or btc someone just need a belief to believe ..

What do you mean by the average people? I think Bitcoin is pretty easy to understand. Bitcoin is a digital currency that has no physical form. Bitcoin prices are always on the rise and Bitcoin is not controlled by any country. It is not known who is the creator of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin has become a very popular investment tool and currency in the world. I think everyone can understand that. But if you are dealing with people who do not know the internet, or people who do not want to know about the development of the internet, then it may be difficult to explain. Especially if you are dealing with people in rural areas who are not familiar with technology.
leonard698

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:45:35 AM

I have been reading and considering buying bitcoins for literally over a year. Its kinda funny because I am addicted to watching the price of bitcoin going all over the map.
But from a noobs perspective, bitcoin is still too complicated. For you guys who are above average or very tech savvy the blockchain is probably so simple, but to the average Joe this stuff is way to complicated.
Now people see ( and again i could be wrong) that there is Bitcoin classic, some other bitcoin?, nodes, wallet, codes, blockchain etc. Then they walk away confused.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:14:15 AM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch youtube video, use fb or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sell coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make  a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.
What is your opinion on it? discuss..

When you use Bank or Online banking, If you have any problem, you can actually go to branch or call the customer service fix the problem, Bitcoin have no phone number, no branch, no one to contact if anything goes wrong.

The desktop wallet are too complicated to use, it has some weird functionality, such as MEW, every time you login, you have to use key chain, or a file as your private key and password, when you get a get it doesn't not show on your account, you actually have to add custom, which is really confusing sometimes. And i always hear people ger hacked, their balanced is gone. which is really scary after all these security in your wallet? strange!

Bitcoin does not have their own official site, so lots of people visit other junk/spam/hacking site, think it is bitcoin site and can get help.

It's really hard to buy bitcoin in certain country, such as Canada. Yes i know you can buy from coin base, but they do not allow more than $100 bitcoin per week, and we are not allowed to sell. Lots of people other thread offered local bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is $6800, they sell it on $7800, That's $1000 extra plus 5% fees of the amount. Why people have to pay that much money extra to buy bitcoin? why don't they have an official site, where you can buy in current price?

Why most of the exchange does not allow you to buy bitcoin with USD? 99% time you have to transfer money to exchange to do trading or to buy alt coin, which is really a headache. So you tell me, all these problem, why would a normal average people, who doesn't have enough time will invest bitcoin or any other coin? This is rea reason i believe we see the market cap in crypto currency under $200 billion. If it was easy to use, for normal people it would have jump to Trillion dollar.
The reason why Bitcoin is complicated to them is because they lack the knowledge , ideas and information about Bitcoin if we give them enough ideas about it maybe they will easily understand how it works and try to invest more in Bitcoin. That is what i think why they think that Bitcoin is complicated and can not understand how fully it works and to use. Lets just understand them if they think it was complicated.
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:10:05 AM

I think bitcoin is not too complicated to understand if you really want to know and understand it. From a point of ordinary user, they just need to know to creat a wallet and use their wallet, find out how to exchange and trade as a regular deal. I think just difficult to understand how to mining or something deeper in bitcoin, and easy for people who just need to know how to do normal works ! Beside, bitcoin is illegal in many countries and not popular in all world and generation. To make old people or teenager understand bitcoin, it is not easy while they don't know about bitcoin and bitcoin is not a thing government encourage citizen doing research. In future, if bitcoin is accepted by government and popular, people will understand it easier !
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:13:31 AM

When one thinks something to be a complicated, surely however ease we explain he cannot understand it. This is not because of our way explanation or just because of the way it has been developed. It is the receivers mind, he has already fixed it to be complicated, when the concern mindset changes automatically he understands in a much better way in a short.
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:29:48 AM

I agree with you. When you start using Bitcoin, it can become complicated for understanding. When I decided with investing, I made my own research to clear the situation up. And you know what? Everything is ok. Just don't be lazy to get acquainted with it at least on different forums.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:40:47 AM

Not at all, I feel it is so simple the bitcoin, it's almost like visa lol.

Just treat it as regular money.

maybe it depends, different people have different level of attention and focus, sometime you have to try different approach if you want them to learn and absorb the information. For me bitcoin is not that complicated if you want to learn how to use it and spend it. It is like the same as other currencies but without transferring your money to banks. But as far as its system it is really complicated to learn specially its block chain.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:43:17 AM

it all depends on each person, if they think bitcoin is difficult and no effort to master and understand it then the person will never understand it, and I think bitcoin is not that difficult, if they really want to learn and understand it, they just need to know how the bitcoin work and how to get it, and the benefits they will gain if they join into bitcoin, and see from the potency and growth of the better bitcoin, I think there will be many new people who will study the currency crypto bitcoin
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:42:41 PM

Yes,To use bitcoin,you also need to download the electronic wallet and save the private key.

As easy as downloading an app from a google store and in many wallets keys are being saved in the cloud, you just need to remember your recovery phrases.
Millions of people are downloading stuff on their phones every day. Millions are scanning qr codes. Bitcoin isn't difficult if you're used to doing these basic things!
Yeah Bitcoin is too easy as just downloading an app on Google play store. Bitcoin is popular among the peoples of every age and every level of society. Bitcoin is a simple, safe and fast digital currency. Just you have to remember your recovery phrases and scanning code. The students are involving in Bitcoin a huge number. So how can we imagine that Bitcoin is complicated for average people? Bitcoin can be used on our mobile phone and also on laptops.
elie_s

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:58:28 PM

Just watch tutorials on YouTube from the beginning and start reading articles abt the progress of bitcoin ull have a clearer idea

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

Bitcoin is not too complicated to go inside as long as you do not focus too much on its multi-faceted technicality. Simply put it and you can see the bigger picture here. Of course, as in any life, always keep learning especially if someone is still unfamiliar with Bitcoin. You have no choice but to learn and anyone can do it slowly in no hurry at all so no excessive information can arise.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:17:38 PM

Because it applies to those people who are smart and believe on bitcoin. we are on the same boat and people wants to look on us if we got achieve. i'm a trader and i believe in Bitcoin.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:23:17 PM

I think there is no difficult thing when you start to learn it with everything you've got, i think people learn and understand what they want to learn, it woul be easier for people to understand if they really wanna learn and know about the thing that they wanna know.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:58:48 PM

Nah man, it's not some deep philosophical question level of archaism when it comes to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It takes a small gander at a wikipedia page or any other info article to get the basic idea how those types of currency work. Elders and older generations will probably not grasp it but they also don't want to touch smartphones or any new technology unless they are open enough. Granted the latter is a bit more open, but still. The deeper parts of cryptocurrency also aren't that hard to grasp, unless you want to dig deep into what makes it work. That will require a bit of dedication.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:06:26 PM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch youtube video, use fb or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sell coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make  a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.
What is your opinion on it? discuss..

When you use Bank or Online banking, If you have any problem, you can actually go to branch or call the customer service fix the problem, Bitcoin have no phone number, no branch, no one to contact if anything goes wrong.

The desktop wallet are too complicated to use, it has some weird functionality, such as MEW, every time you login, you have to use key chain, or a file as your private key and password, when you get a get it doesn't not show on your account, you actually have to add custom, which is really confusing sometimes. And i always hear people ger hacked, their balanced is gone. which is really scary after all these security in your wallet? strange!

Bitcoin does not have their own official site, so lots of people visit other junk/spam/hacking site, think it is bitcoin site and can get help.

It's really hard to buy bitcoin in certain country, such as Canada. Yes i know you can buy from coin base, but they do not allow more than $100 bitcoin per week, and we are not allowed to sell. Lots of people other thread offered local bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is $6800, they sell it on $7800, That's $1000 extra plus 5% fees of the amount. Why people have to pay that much money extra to buy bitcoin? why don't they have an official site, where you can buy in current price?

Why most of the exchange does not allow you to buy bitcoin with USD? 99% time you have to transfer money to exchange to do trading or to buy alt coin, which is really a headache. So you tell me, all these problem, why would a normal average people, who doesn't have enough time will invest bitcoin or any other coin? This is rea reason i believe we see the market cap in crypto currency under $200 billion. If it was easy to use, for normal people it would have jump to Trillion dollar.

I don't agree with you, i don't this its complicated. For those people who think its complicated they're lazy enough. They're easy give up without testing it. About making account and fee. Its a part of bitcoin you have pay fee. There's nothing free in this world . In order to gain you have to lost something .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: