Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Is Too Complicated for Average People!  (Read 4371 times)
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:51:25 AM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch youtube video, use fb or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sell coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make  a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.
What is your opinion on it? discuss..

This is very complicated to a non internet user who only live using tv and cellphone but not on a user who always watch youtube and using social media. If a people is eager to learn there will be so many ways. There are so many tutorials videos in youtube on how bitcoin works and how to make bitcoin. If you want to avoid high fees in buying or selling bitcoin you need to find people and make a transaction face to face.

You have the best idea, most of the best knowledge we earn is through internet by searching on google or search engines or any social medias, without the internet, cryptocurrency will never exist and we will all be having a hard time to learn about mining or any stuff that is connected to cryptocurrency.

but mostly do is to have the right understanding about bitcoin and basic learning is a way for you to understand it well everything are not may got for in a short period of time it may take time and take this seriously.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

Yes i strongly with your opinion that bitcoin is very complicated for average people and for those who have not able for computer work and less educated people. the bitcoin is totally dependent on internet and without internet it is not accessible from the worldwide.
Bitcoin is too complected for the average people because they have not much time to spent on bitcoin and if you are commited to bitcoin then for earning of bitcoin you must have the knowledge and skills regarded computer if you are computer literate then you will be good in the market.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

For me based on my experience, it is not that complicated. But I really put time and effort to learn more about it. It's not gonna be that easy epsecially for first timers but then if you are eager to learn and really want to know and excel on something that you will equip yourself to be able to use it and maximize its portential for your life. I am not a techy person but I did it. Smiley

Complicated or not, Bitcoin can still get sent to people that have a wallet address. If they ask for Bitcoin then they might get it sent to them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:35:53 AM

This is very complicated to an average person, but in some applications tutorials are being provided to even make it easier to use, its a user friendly technology. But to those who don't really have the idea about computer and technology they don't really understand the whole situation. But the willingness and the eagerness of the person on everything will make him find some ways in order to learn and understand. But in the end time will come that you fully understand and try to appreciate what is it really you can say that its just easy and its not complicated at all.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:58:11 AM

I think many consider bitcoin or crypto currency very Complicated when first hear it, but if they want to learn and follow the process, maybe they will understand, because I think to know it all takes time and learning.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:23:48 AM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch youtube video, use fb or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sell coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make  a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.

This is very complicated to a non internet user who only live using tv and cellphone but not on a user who always watch youtube and using social media. If a people is eager to learn there will be so many ways. There are so many tutorials videos in youtube on how bitcoin works and how to make bitcoin. If you want to avoid high fees in buying or selling bitcoin you need to find people and make a transaction face to face.

You have the best idea, most of the best knowledge we earn is through internet by searching on google or search engines or any social medias, without the internet, cryptocurrency will never exist and we will all be having a hard time to learn about mining or any stuff that is connected to cryptocurrency.

but mostly do is to have the right understanding about bitcoin and basic learning is a way for you to understand it well everything are not may got for in a short period of time it may take time and take this seriously.

Even it is complicated a lot of newbie investors have invested in it without knowing what kind of technology it is and those people are fueled by greed. Bitcoin's technology is what of the best technology that has been created in my own opinion, the blockchain technology has a lot of use, not only for crypto currencies and monetary use. Cool

This technology might be complicated to other people and if you have knowledge about blockchain its an advantage because you'll trust the technology and not the FUD that the media's are spreading. Cool
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

I think many consider bitcoin or crypto currency very Complicated when first hear it, but if they want to learn and follow the process, maybe they will understand, because I think to know it all takes time and learning.

actually, what they need is only learn for a little and spend their time to study what is cryptocurrency or bitcoin and I think if they only know about how to buy, how to receive and send the coins, it is enough for them. but if they want to dig more information about cryptocurrency, they can also make a money from cryptocurrency. most people will fear about the word "investment" because they have a bad experience in their past but something that they should know that the real investment never lied to them and will give a profit in the end of the contract. but they need to search what kind of investment that will give them like that and cryptocurrency trying to give this opportunity to them.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sanjay6121

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

yes i think it is too much complicated for average people because you have to knowledge about how to work on internet average people are interested in bitcoin but it is take lot of time to used to it they should learn some knowledge that will save time.
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

Bitcoin is really absurd for someone who has never heard of bitcoin before, and most people generally consider it a virtual digital currency and seldom find the technology it contains. However, as long as you study hard, bitcoin does not have to be complicated. You can start from visiting the forum, participate in some bounty activities, and gradually improve their knowledge level.
Aasia567

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

Bitcoin is responsible for those who are new to it. It does not study too systematically and can only explore itself. It can be said that investing in bitcoin is looking for experience from failure and growing up from experience.
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

What do you mean with average people? Theres no complicated in this world if someone want to learn about it
So it depent with that people who want it
If you want money you have to work hard or harder than other people

zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Many people may understand bitcoin if they study all about it, if they really want to know, they do other way to understand bitcoin. I don't think its too complicated  , bitcoin will be complicated to those people who don't have internet.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

Define average.
I think today many people have basic knowledge about internet and techonolgies, they learn that already in schools, so that they can understand bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
The biger problem is that many people don't even put the smallest effort to learn something about bitcoin or even to read the basic information because profit is their only focus.
I don't think that bitcoin is too complicate but there is lack of basic interest for basic information about it.

malaj
j_hon2130

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

When you use Bank or Online banking, If you have any problem, you can actually go to branch or call the customer service fix the problem, Bitcoin have no phone number, no branch, no one to contact if anything goes wrong.

The desktop wallet are too complicated to use, it has some weird functionality, such as MEW, every time you login, you have to use key chain, or a file as your private key and password, when you get a get it doesn't not show on your account, you actually have to add custom, which is really confusing sometimes. And i always hear people ger hacked, their balanced is gone. which is really scary after all these security in your wallet? strange!

Bitcoin does not have their own official site, so lots of people visit other junk/spam/hacking site, think it is bitcoin site and can get help.

It's really hard to buy bitcoin in certain country, such as Canada. Yes i know you can buy from coin base, but they do not allow more than $100 bitcoin per week, and we are not allowed to sell. Lots of people other thread offered local bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is $6800, they sell it on $7800, That's $1000 extra plus 5% fees of the amount. Why people have to pay that much money extra to buy bitcoin? why don't they have an official site, where you can buy in current price?

Why most of the exchange does not allow you to buy bitcoin with USD? 99% time you have to transfer money to exchange to do trading or to buy alt coin, which is really a headache. So you tell me, all these problem, why would a normal average people, who doesn't have enough time will invest bitcoin or any other coin? This is rea reason i believe we see the market cap in crypto currency under $200 billion. If it was easy to use, for normal people it would have jump to Trillion dollar.

I think I can agree with the first part that ordinary people would find it too techy and sketchy at first. that is, if they stumbled upon it with absolutely zero knowledge. i think with the speed that technology boosts cryptocurrencies nowadays it will soon become easier for ordinary people to invest in crypto currencies. also, you also have to do your homework. research, ask, and take time to understand even the most basic processes. it is indeed dfficult but if you really want to get involved then why not. stocks and bonds also appeared much too complicated at first but when you get the hang of it it's gonna be much easier. plus there are countless services out there that offer decently effective and easy ways to handle bitcoin trading. it's always a gamble but that doesn't lessen the possible benefits that you may get.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

I think the OP is right. Let's not just sidetrack what he's said. For the "average" person bitcoin is complicated in comparison to a regular fiat account. Very much so in fact.

With bitcoin you need to transfer to an exchange that accepts fiat currency (most of them don't). You then need to buy bitcoin from within a sea of red/ green everchanging prices. Your dollar will get you a lot more or a lot less bitcoin today compared to yesterday or tomorrow, and nobody knows which way it will go. Once you have your bitcoin you then need to store it. You need to find a wallet. You need your wallet address, itself a string of more than thirty letters and characters that you have no way of remembering so you have to write it down. You also need your private keys. And if you lose these then your bitcoin is gone. Forever.

You also then need apps or cards that store bitcoin to be able to use it and even then you'll find most places won't accept bitcoin as payment. Even the very few that do will give you a different price of their goods because of the extreme fluctuations in bitcoin's value, so you have no stable price of goods which makes it impossible to budget with your money. Even if you do actually buy something with bitcoin you will have to pay hefty transaction fees that go to miners to confirm your transaction on a digitised ledger called the blockchain.

Most people don't even understand very simple notions like, for example, the difference between a fixed rate and a variable rate on a savings account. Some struggle to even use a basic calculator! What chance would they have with the above?

Therefore, all the people on here answering that bitcoin is no more complicated than regular currency are clearly deluded.

PalmerLaura

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

IPSX: Distributed Network Layer

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

In fact it's nothing complicated in all that crypto sphere. It's complicated cause there are too many sources of information and you your attention divides. The one can just choose one good portal like bitcoinwiki org or some FAQ and read it. Of course if you're deep in mining you must also know more about all that technical details like hash etc.

deathguardian20

Activity: 35
Merit: 4

MORPHEUS LABS

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

Bitcoin is not easy to learn, there are many things to explore and ways to follow, it is complicated but if you make time and effort to study about it, eventually they will learn. It is best if someone will guide them when they start, it will give them assurance that they are making the right thing, and there will be someone to guide them if they encountered something strange.

MORPHEUS LABS
POWERFUL INCLUSIVE FULL STACK BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM AS A SERVICE FOR ENTERPRISES
     TOKEN.MORPHEUSLABS.IO     
JohnNL

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

Yes, bitcoin is too complex at the moment. The journey is started.

The process of buying, store in wallet, external wallet, price fluctuations, the idea behind.

However at the moment Bitcoin (and altcoins) is clear for the average people the market cap is amazing.
sat888com

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

Sending emails and making a website was even more complicated in the very beginning.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

It is as easy as it gets. Compared to other investment where you have do a lot of paperwork, here everything is already online. No middle man. Just you and your bitcoin. On the issue of fees, just think that they're not doing this for free. But also that it benefits us as without exchanges, bitcoin won't prosper.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: