Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Is Too Complicated for Average People!  (Read 4371 times)
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch youtube video, use fb or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sell coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make  a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.
What is your opinion on it? discuss..

When you use Bank or Online banking, If you have any problem, you can actually go to branch or call the customer service fix the problem, Bitcoin have no phone number, no branch, no one to contact if anything goes wrong.

The desktop wallet are too complicated to use, it has some weird functionality, such as MEW, every time you login, you have to use key chain, or a file as your private key and password, when you get a get it doesn't not show on your account, you actually have to add custom, which is really confusing sometimes. And i always hear people ger hacked, their balanced is gone. which is really scary after all these security in your wallet? strange!

Bitcoin does not have their own official site, so lots of people visit other junk/spam/hacking site, think it is bitcoin site and can get help.

It's really hard to buy bitcoin in certain country, such as Canada. Yes i know you can buy from coin base, but they do not allow more than $100 bitcoin per week, and we are not allowed to sell. Lots of people other thread offered local bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is $6800, they sell it on $7800, That's $1000 extra plus 5% fees of the amount. Why people have to pay that much money extra to buy bitcoin? why don't they have an official site, where you can buy in current price?

Why most of the exchange does not allow you to buy bitcoin with USD? 99% time you have to transfer money to exchange to do trading or to buy alt coin, which is really a headache. So you tell me, all these problem, why would a normal average people, who doesn't have enough time will invest bitcoin or any other coin? This is rea reason i believe we see the market cap in crypto currency under $200 billion. If it was easy to use, for normal people it would have jump to Trillion dollar.
I don't think bitcoin is complicated. Most people who invest in bitcoin don't want to know the technology of bitcoin, they only care about the price of bitcoin, so there are a lot of ordinary people around the world who are involved in bitcoin.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch youtube video, use fb or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sell coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make  a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.

When you use Bank or Online banking, If you have any problem, you can actually go to branch or call the customer service fix the problem, Bitcoin have no phone number, no branch, no one to contact if anything goes wrong.

The desktop wallet are too complicated to use, it has some weird functionality, such as MEW, every time you login, you have to use key chain, or a file as your private key and password, when you get a get it doesn't not show on your account, you actually have to add custom, which is really confusing sometimes. And i always hear people ger hacked, their balanced is gone. which is really scary after all these security in your wallet? strange!

Bitcoin does not have their own official site, so lots of people visit other junk/spam/hacking site, think it is bitcoin site and can get help.

It's really hard to buy bitcoin in certain country, such as Canada. Yes i know you can buy from coin base, but they do not allow more than $100 bitcoin per week, and we are not allowed to sell. Lots of people other thread offered local bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is $6800, they sell it on $7800, That's $1000 extra plus 5% fees of the amount. Why people have to pay that much money extra to buy bitcoin? why don't they have an official site, where you can buy in current price?

Why most of the exchange does not allow you to buy bitcoin with USD? 99% time you have to transfer money to exchange to do trading or to buy alt coin, which is really a headache. So you tell me, all these problem, why would a normal average people, who doesn't have enough time will invest bitcoin or any other coin? This is rea reason i believe we see the market cap in crypto currency under $200 billion. If it was easy to use, for normal people it would have jump to Trillion dollar.
I don't think bitcoin is complicated. Most people who invest in bitcoin don't want to know the technology of bitcoin, they only care about the price of bitcoin, so there are a lot of ordinary people around the world who are involved in bitcoin.

I totally agree with you.  When I was new to bitcoin, I need not to understand about how it works.  All I care was to have an income and if its true that it gives income.  Later when I am totally exposed to bitcoin that was the time I understand almost everything about it.
Ferylero

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

I think it is not. Especially for those "average people" who will see an advantages of Bitcoin. They will overcome any difficulties to earn money doing nothing. I mean without working for 12 hours per day...
CONOFLEX

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

Bitcoin is complicated .You must do research and asked for gelp from other people ,you must used the internet to the best to your ability.People must  keep them updated with the changes in the financial activities   of bitcoin. daily.
darina yurgova

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

I myself did not believe in earnings on the Internet for a long time. In the end, after starting investing, I never finish my work.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

all our complicated opponents with intention and curiosity tau great to pursue success in this bitcoin.
all have positive results as long as we act and think positively also in everything.
nothing complicated if we want to try it.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

I beg to disagree that bitcoin is complicated for the average person. If say those below average, it might be understandable but not to the average. A better way that the average person would understand the concept of the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency is taking a cue from the normal fiat/stock trading patterns already existing. With this, bitcoin can be understood clearly.
maxbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Thankfully the younger generations are growing up very tech savy which will help overall adoption of crypto currency, but It can definitely be intimidating and complicating when trying to get started. Hopefully more and more tech is created which makes it easy-to-use. There are a lot of nice mobile apps that could help bridge the learning gap and get more people into it.
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

For a better understanding of investing in the crypto currency, you better need to learn enough information. Now a huge number of forum sites in the literature projects to study the investment.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

I do not think it's so complicated, but it may be true, it's a bit confusing. but, if you intend to learn the system that is on bitcoin, I think it will be easy. those who force to benefit from bitcoin, of course will see that this is so complicated...

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

I think thats the problem why bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies will never acceptet by the mainstream as payment method. Do you really think people will print their private keys and keep them somewhere safe? The most people cant keep their house keys without their lost. So i would say the mainstream people are just to stupid to be connected to cryptocurrencies. If you want to win the mainstream people, we have to do blockchain and cryptocurrencies a lot easier for them.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

yes i think it is too much complicated for average people because you have to knowledge about how to work on internet average people are interested in bitcoin but it is take lot of time to used to it they should learn some knowledge that will save time.

There are no correct guides and info about bitcoin at any site on the internet. To deal with bitcoin you need to have the right market knowledge. In fact I think this is complicated because users who use normal sites for trading also find it difficult to even understand the technical language used in bitcoin
hk1821

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

It's not complicated for ordinary people, you are trying to make it complicated. Do you worry about fees for transactions? Do not worry because no one will help you free.

imteaz seems right here.

Bitcoin indeed is complicated for most people. These are the people that call you for tech support because the internet has stopped working. Grandparents, the absent minded neighbour who is always kind to you, the non-techy boss who saved your ass a lot of times.

These are the people who have trouble following simple things, like restarting the computer in case of problems, or googling something up.

Such people need the right guidance, or in the best case they will end up falling for the Give 0.3 ETH, get 30 ETH scams.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Well, as an investor, it is hard to mention Bitcoin to them because they do not know what Bitcoin is and what Crypto is, there is much to suggest that Bitcoin training courses should be open to the public. Because they need a new life, Bitcoin can help people change their lives if they know Bitcoin.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:23 AM

From my experience, bitcoin is less complicated than others. It's accessible to most even to high schoolers. All anyone needs is the will to learn and everything becomes easy. Otherwise your just wasting your time.
hxxxiu

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

There are many who do not know where to buy Bitcoin, and they tend to be deceived. This is a complicated operation for many novices.
Kaiwillliamjames003

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

Bitcoin is absolutely not too complicated for average people.Even i think it is complicated as user who is using normal site for trading also find it difficult to even understand technical language that are used in bitcoin.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

Well, I think it is indeed too much complicated and harder to use, you have to have knowledge about how it works on the internet. You have to make an account, buy bitcoin from different sites ( which takes 5% to 7% Fees) then transfer to exchanges for trading or to use.

How can a normal people, who usually watch the youtube video, use FB or other social media, you expect him/her to know all these things? I have seen people give up easily, and think it's too techy.

I believe if Bitcoin sells coins on their official website, with lower fees, such as 1% to 2%, and make a simple wallet for people to use, more & more people would buy and use it.
What is your opinion on it? discuss.

When you use Bank or Online banking, If you have any problem, you can actually go to a branch or call the customer service fix the problem, Bitcoin has no phone number, no branch, no one to contact if anything goes wrong.

The desktop wallet is too complicated to use, it has some weird functionality, such as MEW, every time you log in, you have to use keychain, or a file as your private key and password, when you get a get it doesn't show on your account, you actually have to add custom, which is really confusing sometimes. And I always hear people get hacked, their balanced is gone. which is really scary after all these securities in your wallet? strange!

It's really hard to buy bitcoin in a certain country, such as Canada. Yes, i know you can buy from coin base, but they do not allow more than $100 bitcoin per week, and we are not allowed to sell. Lots of people other thread offered local bitcoin, but when bitcoin price is $6800, they sell it on $7800, That's $1000 extra plus 5% fees of the amount. Why people have to pay that much money extra to buy bitcoin? why don't they have an official site, where you can buy at the current price?

Why do most of the exchange not allow you to buy bitcoin with USD? 99% time you have to transfer money to exchange to do trading or to buy alt coin, which is really a headache. So you tell me, all these problems, why would a normal average people, who don't have enough time will invest bitcoin or any other coin? This is the real reason I believe we see the market cap in cryptocurrency under $200 billion. If it was easy to use, for normal people it would have jumped to Trillion dollar.
For some people Bitcoin is complicated. Maybe because some people are very difficult to catch the knowledge that is on Bitcoin. Especially for people who just know Bitcoin, must be the very layman to hear the word 'Bitcoin'.
Hy1085

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

It is complicated in the beginning, as time pass by, people who work in the industry will figure out a way to simplify for less educated users. People find currency market is complicated in the beginning, however as time pass by, now it is one of the easiest way to trade in trading market.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

Bitcoin is not complicated to common people, it depends on people how to use their bitcoin properly. Even though it's common people they can show how they can run or follow the same as those who are tall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: