Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crash is imminent  (Read 2418 times)
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:27:03 AM

It's all about scarcity. Everybody pulling on those few million coins that are available.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:32:03 AM

It is always like that, after a long bullish trend, the market will pull back. It is just a matter of time before people will start getting their profit out. But I think it will happen just before the fork or just after. I think they are taking this opportunity to gain more from bitcoin and after wards start shifting to alts to get in a good position since all alts are down.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:32:22 AM

Bitcoin bull run is nearing its end, the steam is running out. Altcoins will rally after the fallout is all said and done.

BTC price at post $7,288

One lesson that is being taught, never underestimate Bitcoin. This year has thrown so much at it. All the way from the ETF failure, to the hardfork and splits, to the bans. And yet it goes ahead and climbed to 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k, and now free past $7,000. I do not know if this is called running out of steam! Meanwhile, alts at first followed BTC up when it went to 3k, but then they are all lagging behind while BTC finds new space to run.

Alts will have their day but it will not be at expense of Bitcoin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:35:09 AM

Bitcoin bull run is nearing its end, the steam is running out. Altcoins will rally after the fallout is all said and done.

BTC price at post $7,288
Yes, the growth of bitcoin will be over soon. Soon. But not now. I think bitcoin will rise to 8000$ and then falls to 5000$.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:40:28 AM

Bitcoin has still time to increase. The fork is on the 18th November...
So, maybe Bitcoin has the time to go to 10000 USD?
If the coming SegWit will bring the same bull results as previous fork I believe that we will see 10000$ per 1 BTC this year already.
I really would like to know the reasons of this pump, so share your opinions freely, cause of I really don't know Smiley
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:42:54 AM

BTC price at post $7,288

I think the dream run will continue till next 15 days and after the fork there will be little correction but price will be stable after few days, so there is no need to worry. People should avoid the panic selling and make sure to hold the bitcoins during such fork events.

The same is true for Altcoins. Its just silly that everybody is dropping their Altcoins because of a Bitcoin run - in the end one should invest in Altcoins for their application value (whereas Bitcoin has little real life use cases except its value for speculation). This kind of behaviour makes this whole industry untrustworthy and unstable.

Ah yeah.
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:45:16 AM

BTC price at post $7,288

But the question is when will this massive bull run will stop? We all know that this rally is brought by the Segwit2x anticipation that's why altcoin is bleeding today. But once the Segwit2x implementation is done and completed. There is a possibility that most altcoin traders will go back to their favorite coins, there's no doubt about that. But bitcoin will be so high that time that I doubt that it can ever go down to $6000. Altcoin will rally, but I don't think that it will have a significant dent on its market price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:48:05 AM

BTC price at post $7,288

I don't think it would crash totally, maybe it will have a slump and the value would decrease for some time or a short time, who knows? But, I think it will regain it aggressive phase after a while. Based on my readings and on previous trends, that's what happened in the previous forks. Also, if altcoins would surge, it will be good for the market as well, since more people are actually trading the altcoins too.
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:01:14 AM

It’s right we are getting closer to unavoidable end. Bitcoin had a great run lately but it will end soon. This is a great time to invest in alt coins that will jump back hard.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:46:21 AM

I wouldnt call it a crash but i think its imminent that bitcoin will loose a lot of value after S2X when people will be returning to altcoins. The question is how deep can it go.

nodav

Activity: 216

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

I think that it will grow a little more, then growth will stop. But there will not be a sharp drop. Will hang at some price for a long time

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

I wouldnt call it a crash but i think its imminent that bitcoin will loose a lot of value after S2X when people will be returning to altcoins. The question is how deep can it go.

exactly my thought people will leave bitcoin, sooner or later.

regards

Smoothmazi

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:47:34 PM

I guess we have all enjoyed the bull run Grin. Its only normal to expect a crash at this point. Most of the money is soon gonna be flowing to altcoins

Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:57:47 PM

Well BTC will maybe even go higher, idk maybe it will go beyond 10k maybe beyond 20k.
The main problem is to be carefull with its own greed, don't be too greedy. Better make a bit money than having in the end BTC which are worthless!

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:03:51 PM

I wouldn't call it crash, no. But corrections and bear runs are imminent. Bitcoin is currently overbough as hell without enough reasons. Can it reach $8000 too? It may. But I am sure there will be inevitable long lasting dumps.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:16:06 PM

BTC price at post $7,288

For some reason bitcoin is going to defy all "market laws". An alt ralley would be nice though.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:48:04 PM

Bitcoin is really amazing! On the one hand, the price is growing because of the November fork, on the other hand, the market is on the decline of activity, and bitcoin is the strongest diamond in the world, it is investing in it. In any case, the bitlock is expected to collapse soon, because this is the law of the market, the price can not grow all the time.

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:13:02 PM

So much money to be made in altcoins right now. Btc surely will crash shortly as some people try to get out before the fork while the price is this high. After fork it could lose 20% which is my estimate with alot of altcoins gaining 100% easily why would you not cash out now.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:13:35 PM

by exploiting technical analysis and elliot waves, we are in 5th and last wave!

bitcoin cannot going more than 7800$ theoritically and after that is comming a long cycle of correction!
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

right now bitcoin cash price is following closely with bitcoin, and given that the fork is incoming, the crash most likely will come right before or after the fork. but after a while, it will stabilize again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: