Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling vs Panic buying  (Read 1682 times)
erdemyolcu

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:59:18 PM

panic selling, panic buying...  small investor scare games

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs  ❘|❘ JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MSdosOutput

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:17:53 PM

Both are very bad as it will manipulate the market.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

The sense of panic when buying bitcoin can happen to a novice player. I've also felt the same thing, the issue is very reasonable because it is not experienced. But when we already know, then we will not panic.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:39:58 PM

In the world of buying and selling inside the crypto market may already be a lot of people panic when selling or when to buy, in their minds must be when the prices have shown increase they will tend to be faster to choose their selling price or purchase price if it is down, but here I will share the experience, if we have a token or coin at that time the price is going up well, if we still have balance in our wallet according to me we do not need to hurry in sell because if we get token from campaign or else we can save it first because a token of the bounty can be increased when the price increases, we better be patient and wait if we are not in need once.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

The sense of panic when buying bitcoin can happen to a novice player. I've also felt the same thing, the issue is very reasonable because it is not experienced. But when we already know, then we will not panic.

Even people with experience panic sell a lot. Because as other people believes that bitcoin is not a bubble there is still some of them that refuse to trust bitcoin, either way panic selling and panic buying don't affect the market that much its part of the economy of cryptocurrencies, with or without them same thing will happens to its value.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:52:10 PM

only advice for anyone who is trading should never look back and go ahead. this is not the end of the failed trading you can try it on the second opportunity make every trading into a valuable lesson that later on we as a trading can be more wise in selling or buying.which we must know every trading will always be a profit and loss so who cares if the btc price will go up as long as you sell it with the appropriate price it is already worth it

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:00:33 PM

I don't think there is a panic buying, but that of selling is always there. When it comes to buying, one buys because you have in mind that there will be a profit at investing, one thing is that there is always a loss before every profit is gained.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:15:01 PM

Panic selling and panic buying , this kind of  behavior is typical just for beginners. Experienced market players  , possessing technical and fundamental knowledges will not act this way. By trading you should always turn off the emotions and not to panic. Panic sale so as panic buy =lost profit.

Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:17:00 PM

Hey there!
A question of panic selling was already discussed on this forum a billion times. But whats bad here? If you are sure that the price will grow back then you can just buy some BTC in better rates. The more dangerous will be the situation when someone is buying BTC while being afraid of loosing some profits despite the fact that pump has already happened (I'm calling it a panic buying). Thats seems like a straight way to lose money and make a bubble.

Take note that investing is risky, that's why people advice to invest at your own risk. There's nothing bad about investing anytime, it depends on your aim or purpose for investing. If you are investing and holding for a long time, price changes shouldn't be a big issue because if you trust bitcoin, you are aware that bitcoin price will grow in the long run.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:29:56 PM

I don't think there is a panic buying, but that of selling is always there. When it comes to buying, one buys because you have in mind that there will be a profit at investing, one thing is that there is always a loss before every profit is gained.

The panic buying is the key skill to maintain in the bitcoin because the panic buying make a high amount of the profit for you. The value of the bitcoin raised very soon again if you get bitcoin in these situation it mean that you are luck. while the p
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:50:12 PM

I never selling with panic but sometimes i bought with panic Sad
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:22:58 PM

Personally, i'm not buying that way. You can be lucky and make a small profit but the risks are greater.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:32:33 PM

That is exactly correct. It's lot more better to make less profit than go through a loss. Even if the loss is with a little amount still it's bad. The person could make a profit with that money instead so it's a double loss. But Panic selling is safer. If you sell too quickly when the price of bitcoins shows an up stream, then you make some profit but you might be able to make more if you could wait a little to reach that price a bit more. But you must keep in mind that you won't be able to get much interested buyer if you wish to sell your coins in a higher rate.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:42:15 PM

The panic buying is the key skill to maintain in the bitcoin because the panic buying make a high amount of the profit for you. The value of the bitcoin raised very soon again if you get bitcoin in these situation it mean that you are luck. while the p

I don't actually have any p, what I am trying to say is that instead of panic buying, using investing with risk at the other side of the mind would have be more better. If I am not mistaking, panic means fear, and no one will be afraid of something and still go into it.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:05:36 AM

Hey there!
A question of panic selling was already discussed on this forum a billion times. But whats bad here? If you are sure that the price will grow back then you can just buy some BTC in better rates. The more dangerous will be the situation when someone is buying BTC while being afraid of loosing some profits despite the fact that pump has already happened (I'm calling it a panic buying). Thats seems like a straight way to lose money and make a bubble.

Hi there Beerwizzard! Yes, your notion about panic buying and selling is true. Traders are tend to sell when many traders is starting to sell a bunch of their possession, that amplify the sudden drop of price but on the other hand, that also trigger the sudden price soar. We can see that scenario several times this past few weeks. But as you check the market overall the price tends to go upwards most of the time rather than downwards, those fact is etch to the mind of traders that have a good information to foresee that the price will not suddenly drop to its very critical level.  Wink
Crypto-2X

Activity: 101

Crypto is everything!!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:14:32 AM

Actually any panic selling and panic buying are destroying the movement of the coin.
In the meantime the profits are getting by whales. That is the bitter truth.
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

Panic buying/panic selling also known as pump and dump among crypto coins.

I always try to avoid buying BitCoin or any other coin at All Time Highs (ATHs) since it normally doesn't end well. Sure you might still be able to tag along the bull run but you might also get trapped in the hype right before the sell off. Therefore I like much more to buy the dips (after panic selling) of the coins I like that have long term possibilities. I think that is the way to do it. If you have messed a bull run, don't fall for FOMO but wait for a dip and buy as it starts to turn around again, that is my investment strategy that I have come up with after trying to catch some bull runs and lost out.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:08:38 AM

i think its all the same because it bot loss you money but for me the more you loss cash in panic selling because if you sell wrong price to your product then your sales will be deducted and in there your profit will fall while if you panic buying and you buy goods stuff on it or some stuff that is useful then it will still benefits you rather than panic selling.

Cameo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:21:18 PM

Hey there!
Yes.That's really a dangerous aspect in trading and i too have suffered a lot because of buying a pumped coin and losing out by selling it at very low rate when it immediately gets dumped.I happens frequently in altcoin trading where mostly altcoins get pumped and dumped.
I think panic is very dangerous when you want to buy or sell so there is no need to make any panic because it’s a question of money and bitcoin is a digital currency it need concentration so our little focus can help us if we start selling or buying without going to check the price we can lose our money and it happen with me last year one day I did not check the price and sell all my bitcoins and as a result I lose a lot of money.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:19:10 PM

every time want to buy or sell there must be a sense of panic, well when you want to buy a sense of panic whether fitting in the price belli will rise or fall
so also when selling clay fare prices down there panic suddenly going down more sharply what not
like a curse, a feeling that is difficult to remove, but if it is brought to enjoy the panic flavor is lost unless there is bad news like the price want to free fall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: