Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26577 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:30:38 PM

How will buyback  work in selling DTC token. And all the speciak priviledge and special access that will be available to investor , will these priviledges transferable (tradeable) or it is only meant for the token holders alone!

In particular, 20 percent of the service total revenue will be spent for token buyback with the smart contract and most of them will be removed from the circulation forever. Thus, the amount of coins in stock will be reduced that will guarantee permanent increase of its price and the users can choose selling price themselves.That is completely new approach to ICO, clear and transparent for investors.

All the details of token buyback are given in a White Paper published online.

This is a really great feature, it's the first time that I've encountered a feature just like this, it's quite new to crypto and it's very risky anyway thus this buy back program only happens once? Or does this occur monthly or yearly? Cause if that's the case then it will come to the point where all datecoin tokens will be remove from the circulation forever or do you have a certain threshold for the number of tokens to be burned forever? Or is the buyback program created to remove all tokens from the blockchain? I'm really confuse on this.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:08:24 AM

Nice offering for those men looking for a partner. But how would you verify if it's not fake accounts? Or poser maybe.

Intellectual verification system of the users based on image recognition to fix the problem of fake profiles.

Wow. Nice to hear that. Hope that would really works. Thanks dev.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

I guess they will buy back and burn the extra tokens to balance the supply and demand in the market so the tokens will get a better value.
If they will keep on buying back and burn those tokens then it will end up to nothing in the end and this is not a wise choice to do.
Maybe they can give us clarification to this in their side.
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:05:48 AM

Would this be like tinder? And how do the GIRLS apply there?
mpet5000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:10:46 AM

Will the females here be from other countries? How would you settle something that there would be an "actual" date from different countries?
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:16:26 AM

Ok. I don't mean to be rude but man! Girls? Dating? I am very interested in this having a match as well? I would love to participate in this!!
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:27:38 AM

Will the females here be from other countries? How would you settle something that there would be an "actual" date from different countries?

My concern exactly, would this be available for all countries?
tinochan412

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:34:57 AM

Will this be a long term running application even with the coins going down?
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:41:51 AM

I am planning to invest. I'll be honest, i'm not scared in investing on this since partners are a difficulty for some people nowadays this would put a great impression for people
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:44:52 AM

Will this be a long term running application even with the coins going down?
yeah i think this will be a longterm application ,the xoins even if its go down , it will eventually catch up again in value after a several days or weeks. So it doesn't matter if the coins value goes down , the important thing is the application must continue for longterm to be usefull.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:50:09 AM

I was reading your timeline and then there is this "market" what do you mean by this since this would be a dating application I think?
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:56:47 AM

A dating site or application.Just by the name itself date coin.Are you not afraid of your costumers to be heart broken in this app?But its a must try for everyone.But hope this will turn out good.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:43:27 AM

The development plan of this DateCoin is so interesting. People who are in interest of dating may pay much attention to this project. I hope DateCoin may encourage more investors.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

Is the project available to all countries? That means there will be people from all over the world to join in the dating.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

Datecoin totally amazing coin to cryptographic paltfrom.I think its better benefit to trading sector.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:41:52 AM

Hi everyone, I'm Nikita Anufriev, CEO & Founder of the DateCoin project.

We have proven success in dating industry – you can download our app Denim (https://mvp.datecoin.io/) and see for yourself. Today we are going to take the next step in development of our successfull project, creating an international product DateCoin. DateCoin is the world's first dating service that uses neural networks and artificial intelligent algorithms . We want to create a product that will turn the dating industry upside down, thats why we need additional resources. For this purpose we are starting an ICO. We aimed to attract up to 20 million users and launch our app almost in 30 countries.

We already have a support account - DateCoin_support.

All the additional info you can find on our website https://datecoin.io.
Also you are welcome to our telegram chat - https://t.me/datecoin

Regards,
Nikita Anufriev

===================
Our bounty campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378603.0

basically you are raising funds through ICO, right? If there's an investor(s) who would want to invest in your project since there is many other dating sites online. What assurance they get that they will have a profitable investment the ICO that you are about to launch?

Aventhe (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:04:41 AM

FFS guys stop spamming this thread with useless questions, I have a suspicion someone's paid you for this...

I was never notified of anything and I have not agreed to it. I will be waiting for an official statement for the devs about this matter.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:54 AM

I guess they will buy back and burn the extra tokens to balance the supply and demand in the market so the tokens will get a better value.
If they will keep on buying back and burn those tokens then it will end up to nothing in the end and this is not a wise choice to do.
Maybe they can give us clarification to this in their side.

Burning the extra and then buying is quite risky indeed. But If ever many clients invest from their tokens or clients invest many tokens from them, there  will be few tokens to burn so it is always based on the contributors of the token.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Volkhin

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

Great.  I'd like to know if this project have a bounty program? If yes could you please give me a link to it. It is good to be involved in this project

Take this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378603.0
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:53:33 AM

FFS guys stop spamming this thread with useless questions, I have a suspicion someone's paid you for this...

I was never notified of anything and I have not agreed to it. I will be waiting for an official statement for the devs about this matter.

What's your defination of useless question?  If someone is making n enquiry about bounty and all how does that qualify as useless question. I could see you are advertising for bounty management! If you can not decipher relevant question from unrelevant how will anybody hire you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: