Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26589 times)
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:06:53 PM

Nice offering for those men looking for a partner. But how would you verify if it's not fake accounts? Or poser maybe.

Intellectual verification system of the users based on image recognition to fix the problem of fake profiles.

Aside from verification system, are only women posted in your platform or men as well? Cause you know... i'd sell myself  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
russaa8

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

When and on which exchanges do you plan to add your token?
dinos69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:45:05 PM

revolution on dating sites, blockchain  technology really rocks
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:03:50 PM

Is the project available to all countries? That means there will be people from all over the world to join in the dating.

Yes, this project is available for all countries

So its means as you mention you have already register genuine profiles of women.
and soon people woman in general will be joining and would you verify the genuine  of those people joining ?
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:16:34 PM

ICO BATTLE starts! Live broadcast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAzlQzCHoE

it was in Russia i guess.
please you should do something like this is English so that no Russian can also watch.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:25:08 PM

ICO BATTLE starts! Live broadcast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAzlQzCHoE

it was in Russia i guess.
please you should do something like this is English so that no Russian can also watch.

I agree that the video is good but should be transcribed to make it available to non Russian guys because you can google translate easily but converting a video is bit hard .
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:12:50 PM

A dating app?But how can someone know if he or she is really talking and dating somebody?How could they know that its not just a program?Very intriguing project.Reading much more on this.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:14:36 PM

hey man if you make an app that's better than Tinder without all of the bullshit I honestly think that this has an amazing chance to succeed, the sex industry alone is a multi-billion-dollar industry and it's been proven that the dating Market is just as high scale of an industry given the right circumstances and the right barriers to entry, even OkCupid in match.com make a ridiculous amount of money and Tinder only just started monetizing its business model and yet it's a household name. very interesting stuff and good luck in the future.
DateCoin_support

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:45:24 PM

Nice offering for those men looking for a partner. But how would you verify if it's not fake accounts? Or poser maybe.

Intellectual verification system of the users based on image recognition to fix the problem of fake profiles.

Aside from verification system, are only women posted in your platform or men as well? Cause you know... i'd sell myself  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our platform for everybody - and girls and men) But we do not sell our sites, we just look for a couple
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

hey man if you make an app that's better than Tinder without all of the bullshit I honestly think that this has an amazing chance to succeed, the sex industry alone is a multi-billion-dollar industry and it's been proven that the dating Market is just as high scale of an industry given the right circumstances and the right barriers to entry, even OkCupid in match.com make a ridiculous amount of money and Tinder only just started monetizing its business model and yet it's a household name. very interesting stuff and good luck in the future.

Thank you! It's cool that you understood the idea of the project and believed in it! By the way, in an hour we will start ICO - will you? )
babygun

Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:54:55 PM

What is different about this website/app and other dating sites for example ? Why is there an ICO needed ? Where do I find answers to all these questions ?

We are selling DateCoin (DTC) tokens to raise funds for the project development and scaling of an existing successful business model. Token public offering will allow efficient project development and marketing worldwide. Instead we offer high-liquid asset, special terms of service use and clear buyback algorithm.

DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions. DTC owners will be able to sell their tokens on the secondary market or offer them for mandatory buyback by DateCoin.

The idea of the project is interesting, it takes the dating scene to a new level. And it might work, some programs on television (eg "married at first sight") use the same principle.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:55:41 PM

A dating app?But how can someone know if he or she is really talking and dating somebody?How could they know that its not just a program?Very intriguing project.Reading much more on this.

Thank you! I remind you once again - we are starting ICO today at midnight UTN + 3
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

I'm very must interested in seeing how much this ICO can raise.... The internet dating business is big
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:34:08 PM

I'm very must interested in seeing how much this ICO can raise.... The internet dating business is big

We will soon find out - the start of pre-ICO in 30 minutes!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:38:09 PM

The pre-ICO of the project DateCoin has started! We are waiting for everybody on our website www.datecoin.io
ssis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:18:32 PM

I'm sure this project will be a definite success.Everything will be interesting.DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions. DTC owners will be able to sell their tokens on the secondary market or offer them for mandatory buyback by DateCoin.
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

Dating site has been around for decades already so I know for sure there will be a lot of people who is going to use your app. Make it sure that this is going to be unique since there are already plenty of you in this kind of industry and people always look for something that you can offer them. I too would love to try your app someday soon as we never know I might meet my destiny in your app just like a friend of mine who met her's in Tinder.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

Dating site has been around for decades already so I know for sure there will be a lot of people who is going to use your app. Make it sure that this is going to be unique since there are already plenty of you in this kind of industry and people always look for something that you can offer them. I too would love to try your app someday soon as we never know I might meet my destiny in your app just like a friend of mine who met her's in Tinder.

We have a truly unique product! ) By the way, pre-ICO has already started - we are waiting for you on datecoin.io
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:40 PM

I wonder how can they make their dating site unique to other site than using token to choose your buddy! This is very interesting and i want to know more about the update or changes!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:02:06 AM

I wonder how can they make their dating site unique to other site than using token to choose your buddy! This is very interesting and i want to know more about the update or changes!

DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions. DTC owners will be able to sell their tokens on the secondary market or offer them for mandatory buyback by DateCoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: