Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26587 times)
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:00:59 AM

Datecoin ico is moving like as the speed of jaguar.byuusing all of its facilities and the easy uses way people are more comfortable with it.be glad to be with it..and i will.....
DateCoin_support

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

Datecoin ico is moving like as the speed of jaguar.byuusing all of its facilities and the easy uses way people are more comfortable with it.be glad to be with it..and i will.....

Hi! You can subscribe to us, get whitelisted, participate in project pre-ICO and buy tokens under exclusive conditions RIGHT NOW. For more details, please visit  https://datecoin.io.
b1t

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:40:17 PM

It looks like Tinder-ICO ! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:53:04 PM

Press about us: https://blog.coinspectator.com/2017/12/04/datacoin-collected-more-than-688-eth-during-the-first-days-of-the-pre-sale/

DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

It looks like Tinder-ICO ! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wink
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

This is really ? DateCoin gives DTC holders an opportunity to sell their tokens with the buyback program. Starting from the fourth quarter of 2018, they plan to spend up to 20% of the project revenue for token buyback monthly...
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:21:40 PM

DateCoin Collected More Than 688 ETH During the First Days of Their Pre-Sale

The Pre-ICO of the project DateCoin – the world's first dating service that uses intelligent algorithms and neural network technology, based on the already operating successful business model (MVP – app Denim) and which has a buyback program on the blockchain – was launched at midnight on the 29th of November. During the first few minutes of the pre-SALE, the project DateCoin collected over 527 ETH (about $244,000). Over the first days of the sale, more than $ 320,000 was collected.

DateCoin – is a service for "pragmatic dating". That's what sites where successful men are looking for companions, and women are hoping to catch a wealthy bachelor are called. After all, if there is demand, there will be supply, won’t there? The first wave of buying tokens eloquently proves this fact! During the Pre-ICO, DTC tokens can be bought with a discount of up to 50%, the tokens are created and function on the basis of smart contracts using Ether, and it is possible to invest BTC or ETH in the project.

More: https://coinidol.com/datecoin-collected-eth-during-first-days-of-pre-sale/

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:33:46 PM

This is really ? DateCoin gives DTC holders an opportunity to sell their tokens with the buyback program. Starting from the fourth quarter of 2018, they plan to spend up to 20% of the project revenue for token buyback monthly...

Yeah they're really offering that feature, it's exactly what's written in their whitepaper word by word, I think they're doing this so that the price of the token can never depreciate, the more burned tokens the higher the price can get because the rarer the token the more expensive it can get. This is really an awesome feature and it's one of a kind, you can rarely find a project that offers something like this. I honestly am not a fan of this but somehow maybe this can work because the more popular the website gets, the more people wants to get a hold of this token but if the token gets lesser and lesser then the more valuable it can be. Which is very beneficial to token holders and ico participants, this gives them the assurance that the token will increase in value and will eventually skyrocket in the future.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:58:55 PM

like the rotation of earth datecoin ico is taking speed and reaching every where of the world.people are using datcoin to earn a certain amount everyday and be helathy at economy....
proud to be a member at datecoin..i wish it grown uo very quickly

Thanks for your support!

DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:00:47 PM

This is true)
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:05:58 PM

Yeah they're really offering that feature, it's exactly what's written in their whitepaper word by word, I think they're doing this so that the price of the token can never depreciate, the more burned tokens the higher the price can get because the rarer the token the more expensive it can get. This is really an awesome feature and it's one of a kind, you can rarely find a project that offers something like this. I honestly am not a fan of this but somehow maybe this can work because the more popular the website gets, the more people wants to get a hold of this token but if the token gets lesser and lesser then the more valuable it can be. Which is very beneficial to token holders and ico participants, this gives them the assurance that the token will increase in value and will eventually skyrocket in the future.

Welcome to our project!)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:13:06 PM

As far as I know from reading the Whitepaper they actually do. The buyback program is a nice way to incentivice investors to buy Datecoin, because it gives them an extra security for their investment. I think that it a really nice idea of the Datecoin team.
I really think that this coin has potential as Datecoin is building its project on an existing app and already has a userbase. Unlike most other dating projects you have a huge advantage by this. If you would have to build a userbase first it would be way harder to be successful in this highly competitive market.
Can you explain to me how these intelligent algorithms will work in your app?
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

Press about us: http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/datacoin-collected-more-than-688-eth-during-the-first-days-of-the-pre-sale/

DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

As far as I know from reading the Whitepaper they actually do. The buyback program is a nice way to incentivice investors to buy Datecoin, because it gives them an extra security for their investment. I think that it a really nice idea of the Datecoin team.
I really think that this coin has potential as Datecoin is building its project on an existing app and already has a userbase. Unlike most other dating projects you have a huge advantage by this. If you would have to build a userbase first it would be way harder to be successful in this highly competitive market.
Can you explain to me how these intelligent algorithms will work in your app?

Hello!

DateCoin is an innovative project that uses innovative technologies (for example, artificial intelligence, large data processing) to provide high-quality dating services. It's artificial intelligence to do all the dirty work for users: analyze their preferences, contact history and other actions; Use optimization algorithms to find the most suitable partners.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:32:41 PM

The post of pride!

The ICO of the project DateCoin successfully launched on the 29th of November 2017! During the first week of the PreSale we managed to sell 7'439'896.61 tokens DTC for the amount of 688 ETH. The first 6 000 000 tokens investors bought on special terms – with a 50% discount. In general at the stage of PreSale we are planning to raise 2 213,75 ETH.

Today you have a unique opportunity to join the project of the world's first dating-service which uses artificial intelligence and neural networks by purchasing tokens with a 35% discount. Attention! Until the increase of the prices on the token DTC have left little more than 3 500 000 tokens. Hurry! https://datecoin.io/

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:28:54 PM

The post of pride!

The ICO of the project DateCoin successfully launched on the 29th of November 2017! During the first week of the PreSale we managed to sell 7'439'896.61 tokens DTC for the amount of 688 ETH. The first 6 000 000 tokens investors bought on special terms – with a 50% discount. In general at the stage of PreSale we are planning to raise 2 213,75 ETH.

Today you have a unique opportunity to join the project of the world's first dating-service which uses artificial intelligence and neural networks by purchasing tokens with a 35% discount. Attention! Until the increase of the prices on the token DTC have left little more than 3 500 000 tokens. Hurry! https://datecoin.io/

Congrats team that's a lot of tokens sold and a huge amount of eth collected, I'm sure in a just a couple of days you guys are gonna sell more and collect more eth because this project is one of a kind and it's very innovative, it's kind of like the future of dating, it's unique to find a project which uses artificial intelligence to find the right match for a person, it's kind of cool that you have this ai to analyze everything about yourself and helps you find the right person for you, I wonder how right that person could be though, anyway I'm just really curious about this, how can you validate that a person is real and is not just using a fake picture and a fake profile and how do you find the contact history? Does the user provide this information? And what is this optimization algorithm based on? How can it find the most suitable partners for a certain user?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

to make somthing new and explore your world in a new way just keep working on datecoin.it helps you for your living life annd gain..business knowledge

Hello! thanks for your support!)
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

The post of pride!

Congrats team that's a lot of tokens sold and a huge amount of eth collected, I'm sure in a just a couple of days you guys are gonna sell more and collect more eth because this project is one of a kind and it's very innovative, it's kind of like the future of dating, it's unique to find a project which uses artificial intelligence to find the right match for a person, it's kind of cool that you have this ai to analyze everything about yourself and helps you find the right person for you, I wonder how right that person could be though, anyway I'm just really curious about this, how can you validate that a person is real and is not just using a fake picture and a fake profile and how do you find the contact history? Does the user provide this information? And what is this optimization algorithm based on? How can it find the most suitable partners for a certain user?

Hello! DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty work for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most likely matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting.
AllCoinHunter

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:20:25 AM

This project seems to be a huge success. judging by the development of his project many are interested in this project. and the team working on it is very serious in developing the project. I think no loss to follow this project.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:44:16 AM

Attention Today the DateCoin team will talk about their project on Crypto Bazar! Live Stream!

https://facebook.com/CryptoBazar.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: