Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26586 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:37:30 PM

What if at the moment the presale is not achieved as expected, whether to increase the presale time or continue like a roadmap

Hello! You can see the information in our WP https://datecoin.io/static/documents/teaser_en.pdf?v=3.3

I would also like to say that on pre sale we do not consider a negative scenario.

It seems like no matter what happens on the pre sale you guys already have a plan and are still continuing with the project, which is a really good thing, so far I'm hearing good news from this project and what you're doing here is quite new and quite outstanding especially to the world of dating so I doubt there will be a negative scenario but let's just say if ever the amount raised will be in the worst cased scenario what are the 3 countries next year that you're planning to localized the app on? And what are your bases for choosing these countries? It's also written in your whitepaper that if the amount raised will be in the worst case scenario by 2021 you're only going to integrate this app on 9 countries, will you just stop with those 9 countries? Or as years go by you'll continue to integrate this app to more countries until it reaches the 29 countries that was originally planned on the best case scenario?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:30:05 PM

And who was the best model in 2017 according to your opinion?

Isnt this one guy in the first row Ben Stiller? Is he now a model? Im not really into the model business, so please be kind if I have mixed him up with a famour model.

Has the tokensale started yet? If so how is the progress so far?
DateCoin_support

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:50:03 AM

Our Dating service DateCoin is a dating platform for successful men and the best women from all over the world. What could be a more telling indicator of success than the participation in a well-known global rating Forbes?

It is not a secret that Bill Gates is on the top of the list the fourth consecutive year. However, there are lots of Russian representatives in this range - in 2017 96 wealthy Russians joined the list, that is 19 people more than in 2016. For the second year in a row the Russian Forbes magazine is headed by Leonid Mikhelson, the owner of "SIBUR" and «NOVATEK". In 2017 his wealth has reached 18.4 billion dollars, that is 4 billion dollars more than last year. Leonid takes the 46th place in the Forbes world rating.

In 2017 for the first time the world rating of Forbes has been joined by Roman Trotsenko, Sergey Gordeev and Alexander Klyachin.

DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:27:02 AM

And who was the best model in 2017 according to your opinion?

Isnt this one guy in the first row Ben Stiller? Is he now a model? Im not really into the model business, so please be kind if I have mixed him up with a famour model.

Has the tokensale started yet? If so how is the progress so far?

no it's not Ben Stiller. pre sale already started. now we have collected more than 600
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:21:04 PM

What if at the moment the presale is not achieved as expected, whether to increase the presale time or continue like a roadmap

Hello! You can see the information in our WP https://datecoin.io/static/documents/teaser_en.pdf?v=3.3

I would also like to say that on pre sale we do not consider a negative scenario.

It seems like no matter what happens on the pre sale you guys already have a plan and are still continuing with the project, which is a really good thing, so far I'm hearing good news from this project and what you're doing here is quite new and quite outstanding especially to the world of dating so I doubt there will be a negative scenario but let's just say if ever the amount raised will be in the worst cased scenario what are the 3 countries next year that you're planning to localized the app on? And what are your bases for choosing these countries? It's also written in your whitepaper that if the amount raised will be in the worst case scenario by 2021 you're only going to integrate this app on 9 countries, will you just stop with those 9 countries? Or as years go by you'll continue to integrate this app to more countries until it reaches the 29 countries that was originally planned on the best case scenario?

The amount of collected money will affect the speed of the appearance and popularization of the application in different countries, as well as the introduction of new technological tools in the application, such as the work of neural networks, intelligent user analysis. Scenarios only roughly describe the vector of development of our activities. We will not focus on 3 countries in a pessimistic scenario, we will go more slowly.
First we will promote our project in Europe (in any of the scenarios) then we will join the countries of Asia and America
We have a plan for promoting the application by country (presented on the website and in white paper). A specific list of countries can be adjusted when the application is launched.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:02:57 PM

I understand, it's like a dating site? I wonder how it will all look like. I have not yet met such projects
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:10:37 PM

I understand, it's like a dating site? I wonder how it will all look like. I have not yet met such projects

Initial Coin Offering  is the token emission via use of cryptocurrency.Investing in DateCoin for profit is an optimal strategy that will you to benefit from successful business model implemented in popular online dating service. DateCoin employs neural networks and artificial intelligence algorithms  for safe and efficient dating. DateCoin is almost there to revolutionize dating experience to once and forever change common approach to online dating. To complete the mission, we should raise funds via ICO.

We are selling DateCoin (DTC) tokens to raise funds for the project development and scaling of an existing successful business model. Token public offering will allow efficient project development and marketing worldwide. Instead we offer high-liquid asset, special terms of service use and clear buyback algorithm.

DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions. DTC owners will be able to sell their tokens on the secondary market or offer them for mandatory buyback by DateCoin. Read more here: https://datecoin.io/?lang=en
themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

The amount of collected money will affect the speed of the appearance and popularization of the application in different countries, as well as the introduction of new technological tools in the application, such as the work of neural networks, intelligent user analysis. Scenarios only roughly describe the vector of development of our activities. We will not focus on 3 countries in a pessimistic scenario, we will go more slowly.
First we will promote our project in Europe (in any of the scenarios) then we will join the countries of Asia and America
We have a plan for promoting the application by country (presented on the website and in white paper). A specific list of countries can be adjusted when the application is launched.

That's good to know, it's nice that you are not focusing on just 3 countries but you're planning to expand slowly to other countries as well even if you won't reach the amount in the best case scenario. I really applaud you guys for starting in Europe then promoting to Asia then America, whoever thought of that idea is brilliant. It's a known fact that Asia is the largest continent in the world so once this project will be introduced there then there is a high possibility that you'll be able to attract a really huge market, knowing how big the population is in Asia, so once this project will be popular and well adopted there then the news may spread to America through social media so that will make it easier for you to promote this project in America and seeing the success that it gained in Asia it will be quite natural for this project to attract a huge number of American investors thus making this project as successful as ever.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:05:13 AM

That's good to know, it's nice that you are not focusing on just 3 countries but you're planning to expand slowly to other countries as well even if you won't reach the amount in the best case scenario. I really applaud you guys for starting in Europe then promoting to Asia then America, whoever thought of that idea is brilliant. It's a known fact that Asia is the largest continent in the world so once this project will be introduced there then there is a high possibility that you'll be able to attract a really huge market, knowing how big the population is in Asia, so once this project will be popular and well adopted there then the news may spread to America through social media so that will make it easier for you to promote this project in America and seeing the success that it gained in Asia it will be quite natural for this project to attract a huge number of American investors thus making this project as successful as ever.

Thank you for your opinion and opinion on the project! Join us)
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:07:54 AM

We are reminding you that the PreSale of the project DateCoin continues! At this stage of the ICO we offer our investors the most favorable conditions and discounts for the participation in our project. Hurry up to join the development of the innovative dating service of the future and to receive the maximum benefit! Get more information about the ICO of our project and conditions of participation on the website https://datecoin.io/

bboyjohn

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:24:18 AM

There are many online dating projects nowadays. Matchpool could not rise for a long time.
Maybe this project will succeed Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

There are many online dating projects nowadays. Matchpool could not rise for a long time.
Maybe this project will succeed Smiley

Yes, there are currently many online dating projects, but we plan to use the latest technology for high-quality dating service. It's about using artificial intelligence and processing large data. This is the AI in the DateCoin project, which will do all the rough work for users: analyze user preferences, history of previous contacts and on the basis of a huge amount of information select partners that are more likely to grow into something more than just empty correspondence. DateCoin is in technology at the service of deytng. Tokens buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over the world on special terms. In addition, DTC owners may sell their tokens in the secondary market or offer them for compulsory redemption DateCoin.
themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

We are reminding you that the PreSale of the project DateCoin continues! At this stage of the ICO we offer our investors the most favorable conditions and discounts for the participation in our project. Hurry up to join the development of the innovative dating service of the future and to receive the maximum benefit! Get more information about the ICO of our project and conditions of participation on the website https://datecoin.io/

I hope everyone on here is taking part of the presale, the bonuses that they're currently offering is pretty worth it, for just spending a little amount, you can really gain more. Anyway I just like to applaud the team for doing such a good job promoting this project, looking at the current amount raised on your website, it seems like the daily growth of the amount collected is pretty astonishing, this project just keeps on gaining more and more attraction day by day and it's currently visible by the daily growth of the amount raised. Even though it's just still the pre sale, we're already gaining quite a good amount and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger which proves that this project really have a bright future ahead of it. Look at the current trend I'm quite confident that in just less than a week we're gonna reach the targeted amount so I'm just gonna claim it and congratulate the devs in advance.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:00 AM

The DateCoin project is placed in one more rating. https://www.coinjinja.com/detail/datecoin
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:23:04 AM

I hope everyone on here is taking part of the presale, the bonuses that they're currently offering is pretty worth it, for just spending a little amount, you can really gain more. Anyway I just like to applaud the team for doing such a good job promoting this project, looking at the current amount raised on your website, it seems like the daily growth of the amount collected is pretty astonishing, this project just keeps on gaining more and more attraction day by day and it's currently visible by the daily growth of the amount raised. Even though it's just still the pre sale, we're already gaining quite a good amount and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger which proves that this project really have a bright future ahead of it. Look at the current trend I'm quite confident that in just less than a week we're gonna reach the targeted amount so I'm just gonna claim it and congratulate the devs in advance.

Thank you for your congratulations! We are glad to see you among the investors of the project!)

franss

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

Very attractive for men, datecoin-based dating services incorporated in crypto coins, waiting for the next plan of the project
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

Very attractive for men, datecoin-based dating services incorporated in crypto coins, waiting for the next plan of the project

Thank for your opinion)
themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:50 PM

The DateCoin project is placed in one more rating. https://www.coinjinja.com/detail/datecoin

Congrats team! That's a really good promotion for the project, I've checked the article and it's not in English so I didn't even bother translating it because we all know that google translate is definitely not the greatest at its job anyway how much did that website rate this project? And seeing that the article is in Chinese that just means that this project is gaining attention from the Chinese investors so it's no doubt that with this move there will be more and more people participating in the pre sale. I just hope you'll keep promoting this projects to other countries as well so that there will be more people active on this thread. I'm sure once this project will be promoted to all of Asia then in just less than 5 days we will be able to reach the targeted amount, I'm quite confident with that.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Hi! The DateCoin project is placed in one more rating https://www.trackico.io/ico/datecoin/!

DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:02:41 AM

Congrats team! That's a really good promotion for the project, I've checked the article and it's not in English so I didn't even bother translating it because we all know that google translate is definitely not the greatest at its job anyway how much did that website rate this project? And seeing that the article is in Chinese that just means that this project is gaining attention from the Chinese investors so it's no doubt that with this move there will be more and more people participating in the pre sale. I just hope you'll keep promoting this projects to other countries as well so that there will be more people active on this thread. I'm sure once this project will be promoted to all of Asia then in just less than 5 days we will be able to reach the targeted amount, I'm quite confident with that.

Thanks for your support! Of course, we will develop and promote the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: