Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26580 times)
DateCoin_support

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

I strongly believe in success of Datecoin project. It is based on proven successful mvp - Denim app, reliable business model and gifted experienced team

Thank for your trust and support!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

We continue to keep you up to date on the success of our DateCoin project, and today we have something to boast about! Since the start of the project pre-sale (November 29th, 2017), we have managed to sell 8'956'440.27 DTC tokens for a total of 860 ETH! Our early investors, who purchased the first 6,000,000 tokens, have taken advantage of their special privileges by receiving a 50% discount on tokens. The next 5,000,000 DTC tokens will be sold at a discount of 35%.

Hurry up! The total number of tokens that we want to release within the pre-sale stage is 18,000,000 DTCs in the amount of 2,213.75 ETH.

DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

this seems a lustful project with lots f potential..
just bought some DTC  Grin Grin Grin

Why did you decide so? DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions. DTC owners will be able to sell their tokens on the secondary market or offer them for mandatory buyback by DateCoin.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:05:47 PM

this is really amazing ICO , good job team , and keep spirit

Thank you!
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:06:37 PM

Will the application be similar to Tynder? But according to my profile will he draw a companion or suitor?

OI
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:07:31 PM

Wow, this is a really good concept cause different then the others, i intrested with this project, and  i joined the bounty, good luck

Thanks for the support!

masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

this seems a lustful project with lots f potential..
just bought some DTC  Grin Grin Grin

Why did you decide so? DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions. DTC owners will be able to sell their tokens on the secondary market or offer them for mandatory buyback by DateCoin.

Just received my DTC hoping to see it rise. Cheesy and have in the exchanges
Thanks
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

Will the application be similar to Tynder? But according to my profile will he draw a companion or suitor?

Hello! Yes, we have an app
Denim. Details you can find on the site https://datecoin.io/?lang=en
Edw1maitland

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:59:41 PM

I really like the idea of the project! Good luck!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:03:21 PM

I really like the idea of the project! Good luck!

Wink
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:55:56 PM

Hey mate, I've just downloaded your app and I have a few questions, in your website you've stated that one of the apps feature is the mandatory photos verification and strict screening of girls, how does this process go on exactly? How does this mandatory photos verification works? How do you screen the ladies? And do you also do this process with the men on your site? Are they also required to do the mandatory photos verification and are they also screened? Can you please provide further information about that?. I've also noticed that there are still around 50,000 people who downloaded your app on android so I'm just curious how long have this app been out of the market? And is this app only exclusive to a certain area? Do you also update this app regularly? Because looking at the ratings there are around 62 people who voted this app 1 star, so I will like to know if you update and improve this app on a weekly or monthly basis?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:32:19 AM

The DateCoin project in the new rating: http://www.ico1.com/a/jinxingzhong_Ongoing_/1668.html

matrix007

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

Seems interesting  Grin
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:28:41 PM

Hey mate, I've just downloaded your app and I have a few questions, in your website you've stated that one of the apps feature is the mandatory photos verification and strict screening of girls, how does this process go on exactly? How does this mandatory photos verification works? How do you screen the ladies? And do you also do this process with the men on your site? Are they also required to do the mandatory photos verification and are they also screened? Can you please provide further information about that?. I've also noticed that there are still around 50,000 people who downloaded your app on android so I'm just curious how long have this app been out of the market? And is this app only exclusive to a certain area? Do you also update this app regularly? Because looking at the ratings there are around 62 people who voted this app 1 star, so I will like to know if you update and improve this app on a weekly or monthly basis?

Hi! Verification is for girls only, they can use our service only after manual moderation. Girls makes selfie with theyr unique id number, we compare this photo and assign it the status checked. We appreciate the time and serious intentions of men, so verification is not mandatory for them (they will pay a lot of money for communication) Denim project working since 2015 on three platforms: Android and Web version. We had some problems with positioning pur app in Google market, so applying to android for a long time was limited but today numbers of downloads is growing
The total number of active users (not races, and users) is more than 500k - this is both the iOS and the web version. We try to make our application better.

About one star. We position our application as a high-effective deyting of successful men and beautiful women, in a way this unique community with its own entrance requirements. We do not say that communication in our application is paid (but we do not use a system of subscriptions and hidden payments, users pay only when they want it). But if you look at the nature of most reviews, many people shout and are indignant that the application is paid. Yes, it is paid, it includes built-in purchases, strict verification of girls for us, and we do not hide it, we openly write about it in the product description, and these moments make our service highly efficient and cut off fans of empty correspondence, scammers and other evil spirits
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:29:53 PM

Seems interesting  Grin

Thank you for your interest, join the project)
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

What is DateCoin⁉️

👉 https://youtu.be/1MTc_Tv-fX4
matrix007

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:50:41 PM

Seems interesting  Grin

Already joined.But i was searching for any interview from your team on your site....
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:41:47 PM

Seems interesting  Grin

Already joined.But i was searching for any interview from your team on your site....

Interview with the founder of the project will appear tomorrow, follow the news)
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:30:57 PM

DateCoin launched a referral program!
Now you can earn by simply attracting people to join our project!

Earning with DateCoin became much easier - now you can get a reward to your account for each participant attracted. We pay 3% of his/her investment sum in ETH or 10% in DTC tokens. You will determine the currency preferred.
Would like to join the referral program? It is very simple. Register on our website and get a unique link in your Personal Account. You can attract investors to our project via the Internet by providing the available information about DateCoin and sharing your referral link in your social networks.

When a person signs up on our site using your referral link, he/she will obtain access to the referral. As soon as he/she will purchase the DTC tokens, you will receive a reward and find it in your Personal Account.

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

Hi! Verification is for girls only, they can use our service only after manual moderation. Girls makes selfie with theyr unique id number, we compare this photo and assign it the status checked. We appreciate the time and serious intentions of men, so verification is not mandatory for them (they will pay a lot of money for communication) Denim project working since 2015 on three platforms: Android and Web version. We had some problems with positioning pur app in Google market, so applying to android for a long time was limited but today numbers of downloads is growing
The total number of active users (not races, and users) is more than 500k - this is both the iOS and the web version. We try to make our application better.

About one star. We position our application as a high-effective deyting of successful men and beautiful women, in a way this unique community with its own entrance requirements. We do not say that communication in our application is paid (but we do not use a system of subscriptions and hidden payments, users pay only when they want it). But if you look at the nature of most reviews, many people shout and are indignant that the application is paid. Yes, it is paid, it includes built-in purchases, strict verification of girls for us, and we do not hide it, we openly write about it in the product description, and these moments make our service highly efficient and cut off fans of empty correspondence, scammers and other evil spirits

Wait this is a dating app right? But why does it seem like it's just a way for men to find someone for them but not the other way around, don't you think this is a bit sexist and a little bit like prostitution? Because you stated on here that men pay a lot of money to find these 'beautiful' females, that's why they don't undergo any of these verification steps but what if the men on your site are just lying and they're not really the person who they say they are, what if they use fake profile pictures just to attract the ladies on your website, do you have a precaution if ever something like that happens in your platform? Because honestly I think not having men undergo any of these verification steps limits the protection of the females on your site, it seems like with this feature females are more prone to getting into bad situations compared to men. Anyway where do you find these females? Do you know these females personally? Or do you just know them when they signed up on your site? And are the premium services available on your site just for men or can women also avail these services?. Also I have another concern what benefits do women get when they sign up in your platform? Because it seems like this app is more beneficial to men. Yeah I can tell that it's growing, I've seen a huge increase in downloads since I posted that message, wow over 500,000? That's quite insane, congrats team! So have there already been success stories?. I've look through the comments and yeah I guess most people ended up rating 1 star because with your app it seems like in order to use it you really need to pay, but I don't see that as a bad thing though and I do appreciate your transparency regarding this matter. I hope you'll continue on being transparent to the community, because honesty can really go a long way especially for a project like this.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: