Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26576 times)
DateCoin_support

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

What is the contract address so I can add this coin to my wallet ?
Tokens will be available in the wallet after ICO

I did a blog bounty and when submitting  it, I am  asks for me eth address / bitcointalk username and profile and eth address. Don't I need your coins contact address in order for me to receive the coin for my bounty ?
Our bounty manager is @Aventhe if u have any questions about bounty u can ask him in the Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

I did a blog bounty and when submitting  it, I am  asks for me eth address / bitcointalk username and profile and eth address. Don't I need your coins contact address in order for me to receive the coin for my bounty ?
Our bounty manager is @Aventhe if u have any questions about bounty u can ask him in the Telegram

I don't use telegram. I have enough social media outlets as it is. I am sure you being a team member can give me the answer I seek.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Aventhe (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

I don't use telegram. I have enough social media outlets as it is. I am sure you being a team member can give me the answer I seek.

AFAIK the tokens for bounty participants will be delivered via an ERC20 address, however that can change. As the bounty eventually come to an end, I will let you know.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

Against the background of recent events involving the hacking of a number of large exchanges and hacker attacks on some ICO projects, we have developed a two-factor authentication in DateCoin.

Now all DTC tokens, stored at datecoin.io, are even more protected!

Each investor of the project  is able to switch on the two-factor authentication in the personal account settings on our website datecoin.io.

Two-factor authentication activation:

☑️ enter the account on datecoin.io;

☑️ open the "Settings" section;

☑️ enable two-factor authentication, following the instructions.

If you are not  an investor of DateCoin, you can enable two-factor authentication during registration on datecoin.io

I have to applaud you guys for adding this feature, this is a really great move to ensure the safety of your coins. I'm sure all users are very glad that this feature is finally being added on your platform, now we can finally be sure that all users coins will be safe in your platform. But regarding recent hacking though, one of the largest exchange that was hacked has a two-factor authentication but still got hacked, so this doesn't really assure 100% safety so just a friendly reminder to all datecoin users/investors it's always best to place your datecoin in the official wallet so that you can be sure that your coins are 100% safe.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
DateCoin_support

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

Against the background of recent events involving the hacking of a number of large exchanges and hacker attacks on some ICO projects, we have developed a two-factor authentication in DateCoin.

Now all DTC tokens, stored at datecoin.io, are even more protected!

Each investor of the project  is able to switch on the two-factor authentication in the personal account settings on our website datecoin.io.

Two-factor authentication activation:

☑️ enter the account on datecoin.io;

☑️ open the "Settings" section;

☑️ enable two-factor authentication, following the instructions.

If you are not  an investor of DateCoin, you can enable two-factor authentication during registration on datecoin.io

I have to applaud you guys for adding this feature, this is a really great move to ensure the safety of your coins. I'm sure all users are very glad that this feature is finally being added on your platform, now we can finally be sure that all users coins will be safe in your platform. But regarding recent hacking though, one of the largest exchange that was hacked has a two-factor authentication but still got hacked, so this doesn't really assure 100% safety so just a friendly reminder to all datecoin users/investors it's always best to place your datecoin in the official wallet so that you can be sure that your coins are 100% safe.
Thanks for the feedback! Your opinion is very important to us. We are glad that you share the ideas of the project with us
DateCoin_support

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

A party is where there is sex!

After the celebration of New year and Christmas — get a baby in September! This trend was noticed by scientists: it turns out that people love sex on holidays — with all the ensuing consequences.

In general, any major cultural event or religious holiday cause a desire to have sex — it was found by scientists from the University of Indiana in Bloomington (USA). The analysis of data from 130 countries of the world shows that during Muslim holidays the sexual activity of mankind increases on average by 70%, and during Christian — by 80 %. Christmas is completely out of competition — it forces men and women to be interested in representatives of the opposite sex almost twice as often as usual. Researchers associate such a surge of sexuality with the entourage of the holiday: family values, gifts to children-love is in the air. People want to be free, happy and necessary, by the way, sex gives exactly these feelings.
In order to get this holiday-sex statistics, scientists carried out a tremendous work: they studied seasonal bursts of fertility and queries with the word “sex” and its variations made in the period from 2010 to 2014 years in Twitter and Google.

In general, modern high technologies give mankind a chance not only to learn more about their sexual life, but also to change it for the better. For example, the dating service DateCoin will use the similar intelligent search algorithms as the researchers of holiday-sexual activity, however, not for the benefit of science, but for each individual user. We are talking about the use of artificial intelligence and big data processing.

The DateCoin project team plans to create the world’s first dating service that will use neural network technologies and intelligent algorithms for quick search and successful dating with perfectly selected partners. In practice it will look like this: special intelligent algorithms will analyze the activity of users on the site: information about themselves, viewed profiles and photos, the content and duration of dialogs with potential partners, etc. Based on this analysis, the corresponding “advertisement” will pop up on the screen — the candidatures of women who meet the requirements and interests of a man as much as possible. Cyber security of the service will be provided through symmetric encryption of the data for functional dialogues and the secure storage of keys for databases on distributed servers.

DateCoin service will be implemented on the basis of already successful working business model (Denim MVP-application https://datecoin.io/mvp), so that some of its capabilities can be assessed today.

Implementation of a large-scale project using the latest technologies is carried out through the ICO. The Pre-sale of the tokens was successfully completed in December 2017, the Crowdsale will be held in March 2018. You can purchase the tokens and learn more about the project on the website https://datecoin.io

https://cryptolot.ru/post_ispolzovanie-tekhnologii-blokcheyn-v-servise-znakomstv-datecoin_168

creeptofarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

I still don't have a girlfriend, I hope this project will help me out!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

I still don't have a girlfriend, I hope this project will help me out!
Join our project Smiley
DateCoin_support

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

What do we know about the dating?

Do you know that the leading country in the field of dating is the United States?

According to the data for 2017, the revenue in the field of dating in this country is 2.18 billion US dollars per year. However, statistics show that the growth rate of the us market of darting is decreasing every year and moving from quantitative to qualitative indicator.

According to experts, by 2021 the share of the world market belonging to the countries of North America will decrease by 6% (from 46% to 40%). It is interesting that at the same time in other countries interest in Internet acquaintances is growing-in Asia by 8.9% per year, in South America by 8.17% per year, in Europe by 3.43% per year. Already in 2021 the Asian data market will overtake the European market and become the second largest in the world with an indicator of 1.54 billion US dollars per year.

Among the European countries the largest market share of dating belongs to the UK (248 million us dollars), Germany (250 million US dollars), France (161 million US dollars), Italy (91 million US dollars) and Spain (82 million US dollars). The major markets of South America are Brazil with a share of 98 million US dollars and Mexico with a share of 69 million US dollars. On the market of the ARAS 57% of the market comes from China.

The project DateCoin is an international online Dating service of a new generation which plans to enter 23 countries in the world by 2020.

To learn more about our project, seeking global leadership in the field of dating, you can visit https://datecoin.io

halykcoin

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

Wow! Let's do Grindr-coin then  Wink
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

anybody will seriously use it? Shocked Shocked Shocked
On a date
What's the connection with this coin?
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

Is Datecoin the same thing as tinder (so just for matching and generating dates among people) or are there any other features worth mentioning?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DateCoin_support

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

Dear investors, probably, you've already noticed that the site design of datecoin.io has been  refreshed.

Now the site of our project has become even more functional and understandable for users - you can easily find here information about the course of our token sale, all data about the project, links to our social networks, answers to frequently asked questions and information about the team.

Here you can get acquainted with the Road Map of the project, read articles about us and see the ratings assigned to the project by trackers and rating agencies.

In short, the updated site www.datecoin.io has all the information that an investor needs to make a decision about investing in our project.

We took into account all the comments and suggestions of our users to make our site as convenient as possible!
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

Design of DateCoin has been refreshed.

Dear investors, probably, you’ve already noticed that the site design of datecoin.io has been refreshed.

Now the site of our project has become even more functional and understandable for users — you can easily find here information about the course of our token sale, all data about the project, links to our social networks, answers to frequently asked questions and information about the team.

Here you can get acquainted with the Road Map of the project, read articles about us and see the ratings assigned to the project by trackers and rating agencies.

In short, the updated site www.datecoin.io has all the information that an investor needs to make a decision about investing in our project.

We took into account all the comments and suggestions of our users to make our site as convenient as possible!

https://medium.com/datecoin/design-of-datecoin-has-been-refreshed-2a8bd4eefb1d
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

At large glance it looks interesting but must read more about the project. This is first time I just came to know about it and it just skipped away completely and didn't appear on my radar earlier. I need to go through some previous to get the status of the project and about it itself to reach at some reliable information.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

At large glance it looks interesting but must read more about the project. This is first time I just came to know about it and it just skipped away completely and didn't appear on my radar earlier. I need to go through some previous to get the status of the project and about it itself to reach at some reliable information.
All information about our project is available on the website https://datecoin.io
Welcome!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Is Datecoin the same thing as tinder (so just for matching and generating dates among people) or are there any other features worth mentioning?
of course! we plan to create not a copy of Tinder or another application, but a unique product based on innovation technologies. for example - artificial intelligence and processing of large data. Imagine that you like, for example, Angelina Jolie, or Jessica Alba ... You want a girl like her. And you just load her photo into the system and instinctive intelligence I think it's cool!
Next - when you communicate with a girl on the site, the system of her answers. What do you like - funny or serious, who joke or who write long and with details ...
suppose u are not interesting to find girls - but how many guys want to find them? Millions! And how many will want to use such a service? I think almost everyone
DateCoin_support

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

Guys!
We would like to ask you to vote for our company on the site www.coinpartypodcast.com
Only three days have left to vote for our project! And if we get the most votes, the authors of the project will invite us to an interview, which means you will learn more about our project!

What do I need to do to vote?
On the right, under the voting timer, select the logo of our project.
Double-click on it by logging in to the site.

That's it! That's enough to make a choice!

Every voice counts. We count on our subscribers of DateCoin

mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

of course! we plan to create not a copy of Tinder or another application, but a unique product based on innovation technologies. for example - artificial intelligence and processing of large data. Imagine that you like, for example, Angelina Jolie, or Jessica Alba ... You want a girl like her. And you just load her photo into the system and instinctive intelligence I think it's cool!
Next - when you communicate with a girl on the site, the system of her answers. What do you like - funny or serious, who joke or who write long and with details ...
suppose u are not interesting to find girls - but how many guys want to find them? Millions! And how many will want to use such a service? I think almost everyone

While that is interesting it might also lead to a lot of disappointment because who doesn't like Angelina Jolie? So everybody is going to say "I like Angelina Jolie" and millions of people get suggested the same type of girls. Will be interesting to see how your algorithm works once it is ready Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DateCoin_support

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

Putting the rating to ICO trackers

https://medium.com/datecoin/putting-the-rating-to-ico-trackers-59d5303d5a7d

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: