Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26576 times)
DateCoin_support

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

Strong community or how to promote your project in Telegram

https://medium.com/datecoin/strong-community-or-how-to-promote-your-project-in-telegram-e235c1c8b1d7

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

A director himself: what makes people from different parts of the world shoot videos about DateCoin?

DateCoin inspires people around the world not only to invest in the project but also to create diverse content to tell as many people as possible about it and its prospects. Representatives of different nations make reviews on different sites, draw pictures, witty memes, shoot videos and make animated cartoons (examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKOgwzCzjxk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OOrDCcSAME) and so on.

Our attention was drawn to a video about our project, which was shot by a young man named Sid originally from Bangladesh. This video is not devoid of a certain comic sense and made with humor-its plot boils down to the fact that two cute guys go into a room, where they see two pretty girls and try to impress them with a thick pack of dollar bills, then large coins, thus demonstrating their success. Ladies at the same time show that it doesn’t impress them. They are interested in a modest young man with glasses, hesitantly entering the hall and sitting at the table, on which he pours coins with the logo of DateCoin, which symbolizes the tokens of the project. The girls surround the young man, arousing the outright envy of the other two young men watching the picture.

We have asked Sid a few questions and found out that he has been following the project for a long time and the idea of creating a data service that uses neural networks, big data processing and other technologies seems interesting to him. “All this makes the project different from others — it’s really the technology of the future that can change our lives. And if the project is in demand-it will be profitable. That’s why I decided to record a video of this ICO and upload it to my YouTube channel»

Sid’s YouTube channel is entirely dedicated to ICO and cryptocurrencies. According to him, he studies the market of the most promising projects and watches various video reviews on them. However, he believes, it all seems so “monotonous and boring”.

“That’s why we have decided to add some humor to our review,” Sid explains. — I think that memorable and funny clips can help to promote DateCoin and other projects. Making a video about Datecoin I want to tell about the project and show my peers and friends how important relationships can be for us — when you are young, there is nothing better than profitable projects and beautiful girls! Datecoin combines both! And I would like to thank the creators of the project from the bottom of my heart for the fact that they were able to create such a product. I believe in the success of this coin!»

Sid’s video of the DateCoin project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5VCaWCbsRY

cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

Well I love blockchains this aspect. I am sure people need projects like this too Smiley good luck

1881 - 193∞
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

Well I love blockchains this aspect. I am sure people need projects like this too Smiley good luck
thanks for your support! we are glad that you like the idea of our project!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

what is the benifit
what do you mean?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

What will happen with unsold tokens ?
Hard cap 20 mln $, it's large amount, at the moment crypto market not stable, many investors in losses.
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

usually such projects like this succeed. people need something for make their brains relax. games also, like this project with different types of cats Grin
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

usually such projects like this succeed. people need something for make their brains relax. games also, like this project with different types of cats Grin
I think this project has great potential to be successful.
and I'm sure if all the team will work hard and work well together, so as to be able to make this project a success.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

The lack of Operation Cash Flow is the key problem for 95% of projects. At some point, regardless the funds raised and allocated, it will be over.

As a result, there is no way to further invest in product support and development. According to insiders, that is the problem, even the big projects have faced to. With the high capitalization achieved, cash flow is zero. As a result, the only way to survive is to launch another ICO or additional token emission. To sum up, for the project to be successful it needs cash flow and DateCoin has one.

We already have online dating app Denim which revenue in 2017 was more than 2.5 million dollars. Our goal that we set for DateCoin is to reach sustainable revenue of $200 mln in 4 years.

Thank you and follow our project at datecoin.io.

Nikita Anufriev, DateCoin founder & CEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4chbv31y9A
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

Thank you for your support and belief in success!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

and I'm sure if all the team will work hard and work well together, so as to be able to make this project a success.
We have a team of professionals. We are striving for success!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

DateCoin will act as a “diamond” sponsor of the authoritative crypto-summit BII in Dubai

DateCoin will act as a” diamond “ sponsor of the largest and the most authoritative event of the crypto industry in the Middle East- the BII summit, which will be held in Dubai from the 19 to the 20 of March.

Nikita Anufriev, CEO of DateCoin, will make a half-hour presentation of the Project at BII, which will be attended by more than 1,200 participants from 22 countries. DateCoin will also be presented on a volumetric display, near which will work the members of the project team, talking about its benefits. During the event closed meetings with large funds and investors are planned.

One of the main topics of the summit will be the discussion of the role of a State in the development of blockchain technology. For example, the government of Dubai has announced the launch of the blockchain strategy until 2020. It is designed to open up new economic opportunities for various sectors of the Emirate’s economy.

It should be noted that for us such a format of participation in a large-scale event as a sponsor with a high status is new and we hope that such an experience will be successful.

Watch Nikita Anufriyev’s video message published on the official website of the summit and follow the link: https://youtu.be/orAXevdLE84
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 10:07:14 AM by DateCoin_support

DateCoin is highly valued by authoritative rating Agency

A number of reputable rating agencies in the field of blockchain startups assigned maximum ratings to DateCoin project.

Thus, TrackICO rating agency assigned to the project a rating of 5 points out of 5 possible, Foundico rated it at 9.5 points out of 10. The vast majority of independent experts noted a strong team, a clear understanding of the goals and ways to achieve them, as well as the uniqueness of the product.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:08 AM

We have a team of professionals. We are striving for success!

I hope your professionals are better than your bounty manager, who has been away for over one month and once back he has apparently deleted my signature campaign stakes, which basically means a certain easiness in stealing the work of collaborators.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:24:17 AM

The concept is cool and quite sure that a lot think the same. But what's the use of the coin for investors? The more coins the higher chance of getting dates? Well as long as it is profitable for sure this will succeed and lastly how can we ensure that profiles are real? There's a chance that the app will be used by scammers.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

The CEO of the DateCoin project, Nikita Anufriev, gave an interview to Crypto Currency News, which described how the blockbuster will change the sphere of acquaintance, shared the successful experience of creating the Denim day-service and touched upon the actual issues of the industry!

Read more https://cryptocurrencynews.com/ceo-series/datecoin-ico-interview/
Aknoe

Activity: 246

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

I'm confused by this project. why do you confidently guarantee the growth of your coin? when will your coin be listed on a coinmarketcap?

DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

What is so special about our ICO compared to other 95% of ICOs? (part 2)

The majority ICO projects suffers the token price drop down just after its entry into the open market. But in our case we have created a highly liquid utility token with price rise mechanics implemented, secured by the growing active audience worldwide.

After token emission, all the services will be nominated in DTC, and their cost will be significantly lower than in the fiat currency, thereby we will bump the demand on the token for a wide active audience of app users. They will be interested in purchasing standard services with a significant discount and unique services which are available only for DTC tokens.

The token will be in high demand secured with millions of users and backed by the growing audience and entering new markets. Token holders will be able to use tokens for in-app purchases and sell it to millions of users worldwide. According to DateCoin development plan, the app active audience will amount up to 20 million users by the end of the year 2021 resulting in high demand for tokens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzd6fjVyQCQ
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

DateCoin is highly valued by authoritative rating Agency

A number of reputable rating agencies in the field of blockchain startups assigned maximum ratings to DateCoin project.

Thus, TrackICO rating agency assigned to the project a rating of 5 points out of 5 possible, Foundico rated it at 9.5 points out of 10. The vast majority of independent experts noted a strong team, a clear understanding of the goals and ways to achieve them, as well as the uniqueness of the product.

Good result. I think that with such a rating the company will show itself on the good side. Smiley
DateCoin_support

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

About ICO in 60 seconds!

DateCoin is the world’s first dating service that employs neural networks and artificial intelligent algorithms based on working business model with fully integrated verification system on blockchain.

Also it’s highly liquid utility token with price rise mechanics implemented, secured by the growing active audience worldwide.

Based on our proven experience - working dating app Denim which has reached a milestone of  700 000 users in 2017 and annual revenue of EUR 2mln, we plan to provide the best dating experience worldwide.

Artificial intelligence here will solve the problem of finding an ideal partner.

While User-verification system on blockchain will increase the confidence of service and solve the main problem of all dating projects - fake accounts.

According to our forecasts, more than 20 million people around the world will join our platform in four years. Most of them will buy our token on exchange to obtain special features and discount in our App. Thus, the DateCoin token will have demand even after the ICO, which will positively affects its exchange rate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCDms_OLSDE

https://mvp.datecoin.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: