Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26580 times)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

ICO running by the time that it is no longer, I think all the teams should be more excited again to promote the project and it seems the team also must create a strategy that is more interesting, in order to attract the attention of investors.
I'm sure the team involved in this project will do the best of course, because they also definitely do not want to disappoint all of them. The success of this project is going forward.
right with what you say, they are definitely going to do something that is best for this project.
Let's give support to this project, at least with the support given could make the team so much excited again.
support indeed very influential towards the progress of the project, but not just with support that could make this project a success. but depending on the team that manages the project.
you are right, but I am sure that the team in this project will definitely work hard and cooperate very well, because they want to be able to reach the target.
DateCoin_support

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

♨️ The hottest ICO of the year will be over in less than a week

🕐 DTC tokens CrowdSale by DateCoin will be over in less than a week!

▪️ Most of the tokens have been already sold. DateCoin has just completed 
▪️ The project has attracted several thousands of investors around the globe.
▪️ You can get 5% off for token purchase RIGHT NOW.
▪️ The project is rapidly approaching hard cap (soft cap has been achieved in 6 days)

🤝 DateCoin team is grateful to all CrowdSale participants and invite YOU TO JOIN!

💡 To get special offer for tokens purchase visit datecoin.io.

💰 You are eligible for additional discounts with 1BTC minimum investment.

☑️ Hurry up to join the hottest ICO of the year!

jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

DTC tokens CrowdSale by DateCoin will be over in less than a week!

▪️ The project is rapidly approaching hard cap (soft cap has been achieved in 6 days)

DateCoin team is grateful to all CrowdSale participants and invite YOU TO JOIN!

To get special offer for tokens purchase visit datecoin.io.

You are eligible for additional discounts with 1BTC minimum investment.

Congratulations to DTC for reaching the soft cap in a few days. I believe many investors have seen its great potential for development.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

Congratulations to DTC for reaching the soft cap in a few days. I believe many investors have seen its great potential for development.

project development is so fast reaching the soft cap for short time there a lot of investor interest for dating apps with trusting people to meet the future partner I want to see the platform run well looking forward to achieve the goal of this project..
DateCoin_support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

project development is so fast reaching the soft cap for short time there a lot of investor interest for dating apps with trusting people to meet the future partner I want to see the platform run well looking forward to achieve the goal of this project..
thanks for the feedback! we value your opinion! we will soon reach the moon))
DateCoin_support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

thanks very very much!!! thanks for the support!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

how to login web datecoin
https://datecoin.io
DateCoin_support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

ICO running by the time that it is no longer, I think all the teams should be more excited again to promote the project and it seems the team also must create a strategy that is more interesting, in order to attract the attention of investors.
I'm sure the team involved in this project will do the best of course, because they also definitely do not want to disappoint all of them. The success of this project is going forward.
right with what you say, they are definitely going to do something that is best for this project.
Let's give support to this project, at least with the support given could make the team so much excited again.
support indeed very influential towards the progress of the project, but not just with support that could make this project a success. but depending on the team that manages the project.
you are right, but I am sure that the team in this project will definitely work hard and cooperate very well, because they want to be able to reach the target.
we fly to the moon ))
DateCoin_support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

📌 DateCoin took part in "Crypto Forum for Hotcoins"

On the 24 of May in Seoul DateCoin team members took part in a large-scale blockchain event called "Crypto Forum for Hotcoins". More than 20 projects (mostly Korean) were presented at the crypto forum. The event was attended by hundreds of people as visitors and dozens of people from various ICO.

From the stage DateCoin was presented by its PR-Director Oleg Gervalov. He was assisted by a project consultant Jay Lee. During his speech, Oleg Gervalov demonstrated the design of Datecoin dating service for South Korea and announced the release of the token at the end of May on three exchanges, including AllCoin and a number of others. According to the PR Director, in June and July the token will be presented at two major exchanges in Korea and Japan.

Team members of DateCoin also actively introduced the visitors of the event to the project within the frameworks of the great exhibition that took place in hotel Le Meridien, where the cryptoforum was held. Many of them received gifts from DateCoin– commemorative coins and t-shirts.

The peculiarity of the crypto forum was its focus directly on the local market and the participation of Korean investors in it. The event was actively covered by the news channel SBS CNBC.

The crypto forum also aimed to acquaint traditional investors with the features of investing in ICO through a detailed analysis of projects. One of the topics was the regulatory impact of the state on the cryptocurrency market in Korea.

https://datecoin.io.

DateCoin_support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

💢 Dear investors!

DateCoin AirDrop has successfully finished and we would like to congratulate everyone who has participated in the campaign.

Along with real project participants the official chats were infiltrated by bots, but rest assured that the fakes will be kicked and banned.

We are also asking you to understand that AirDrop participants verification may take more time than initially planned considering an increased number of participants, we are sorry for any inconvenience!

All participants receive tokens in July.

Verification terms and conditions will be released later, if you have any questions or issues with completing the process, please let our chat admins know!

Participants of AirDrop KYC do not need to pass!

DateCoin team.

Wilson Morris

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:19:48 PM

Hi, team
Could you please tell me more about technology? How does it work? Is it a rank-servise for dating?

Thanking in advance!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

♨️ Four consultant of DateCoin supported the project during the meet up in Seoul at the same time

On the 25 of May DateCoin participated in the blockchain meetup made by the organization "Crypto of Korea" in Seoul.

In addition to the project team members Oleg Gervalov and Anna Krasnova, the project was supported by four DateCoin consultants – Ik Song, Kimberly Lin, Greg Limon and Stan Milc.

From the stage the PR-Director Oleg Gervalov and Ik Song told about the ICO.

DateCoin_support

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

Hi, team
Could you please tell me more about technology? How does it work? Is it a rank-servise for dating?

Thanking in advance!

DateCoin is the world's first dating service that uses neural networks and artificial intelligent algorithms based on working business model with clear buyback on blockchain
Learn more about the working business model and try Denim App https://datecoin.io/mvp

Here is video about our project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=RFjO9cmO3ME

More info https://datecoin.io
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

I came across this ICO on ICORanker. This ICO is about bringing the dating industry to the blockchain. One interesting thing I found about this ICO at there site is
We use blockchain to tackle the core problem of dating industry, user identification and verification. No more fake accounts and bots.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

I came across this ICO on ICORanker. This ICO is about bringing the dating industry to the blockchain. One interesting thing I found about this ICO at there site is
We use blockchain to tackle the core problem of dating industry, user identification and verification. No more fake accounts and bots.

There are so many ICOs at ICORanker and you choose this one (lolz), I must say a good choice (seriously). I am really excited to see how they will fix these biggest issues faced by dating industry. They will be on the moon if they were able to solve these problems
  • Low efficiency in finding a matching partner. The user wastes a bunch of time looking through boring profiles
  • Fake photos and accounts of non-existing girls, unreliable personal information
  • Hidden subscriptions and payments that drain money from users cards
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

we fly to the moon ))

Correct! The team would actually give their best because they invested to much time and effort to this project to become successfull and I know most of them already cooperate in terms of the needs of the team.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

I Checked there site to see how token sale is going. They saying all tokens in Stage 1 to Stage 4 are sold out, Token sale of Stage 5 is in the process and Softcap is reached.
These figures are calling me to invest in this ICO.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

I Checked there site to see how token sale is going. They saying all tokens in Stage 1 to Stage 4 are sold out, Token sale of Stage 5 is in the process and Softcap is reached.

I second you. Most importantly they a model that is up and running Denim you can find it on Andriod/Apple. This is a great edge over other ICOs.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

I second you. Most importantly they a model that is up and running Denim you can find it on Andriod/Apple. This is a great edge over other ICOs.

I like the idea of bringing the dating services to the blockchain. The blockchain is the most resilient technology developed so far and it will greatly help in curbing fake accounts and wastage of user money. With Datecoin first in this sector, will help him in gaining major shares before others jump in.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

📌 DateCoin is gonna reach Mars. Far enough? Yup!

While other tokens are targeting to the moon, DateCoin is gonna reach Mars. Far enough? Yup! DateCoin is here for YOU to EARN!

DTC is  a highly liquid utility token to be used by millions of users in booming dating industry worldwide.

DateCoin tokens are emitted only once. Thus, the number of tokens is limited.  Fast-growing audience will boost token demand. Tokens unlock  your access to the best matching partners worldwide.

Once YOU use token, it is immediately BURNT.

Limited token supply and reduced token circulation causes token high demand and rising price up to the Mars!

https://youtu.be/9AGDQIfb5No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: