Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:51:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUASA OPEN LOGISTICS BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM  (Read 35930 times)
QUASA (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

In QUASA prices for auto cargo transportations are made with help of authentic algorithm that gathers them with IT-channels from the lead Russian and international carriers. The functionality of the system is created to protect cargo owners and cargo carriers.
Hello dev. I noticed there are additional features at https://www.quasa.io/
but I want you to give me instructions on how to use it. Let's discuss with the bounty hunters.

Good afternoon!
Thank you!
We added new features to the two systems.
1) In the prototype blockchain of the platform https://www.quasa.net/en we regularly add new functionality associated with freight traffic.
2) At the site https://www.quasa.io/ we added the possibility of buying QUASA tokens for any cryptocurrencyes, accepting more than 80+ crit. You can also buy QUASA tokens for dollars or euros.
Thank you again for your interest!
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

For the moment the price of QUA is only 0.00033 ETH. After ICO the rate will already be two times higher – one QUA will cost 0.0005 ETH.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

I have checked all the details of your project and all is really very useful!
Thank you very much!
Stay with us!
Your QUASA team
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting. Tell me, please, what is the minimum amount needed to start investing in the project?

Good afternoon!
Thank you for your question and interest!
When buying in the Cryptocurrency, there is no minimum amount for investments.
If you decide to pay dollars or euros, the minimum amount is 50 dollars or 50 euros.
Your QUASA team
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

I hope this idea matchs a great profit!
Blameless design, advisable idea, interesting website.
Hello!
Thank you for your wish!
Your words are very pleasant!
Your QUASA team
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

QUASA objective is to provide a global marketplace environment and utilities for facilitation of trade, transport, exchange of documents and payment options at low cost in real time.
The platform architecture is based on the principles of high level of security, transparency, traceability and accountability. It is set up in a way that the participants can take advantage of any part of it alone, or in combination with other sections. It can be used as a very simple platform or as a complex smart contract utility with various payment options.
The link between physical trade and transport with online crypto technologies delivers the opportunity for implementation of a large scale project and allows for further expansion.

Join QUASA ICO Now And Get A Huge 38,33% Bonus!
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

Good day DEV's! I've reviewed all the details of your project and all is truly very nice!

Good afternoon!
Thank you very much for your words and time devoted to our project!
Your support is very important for us!
Your QUASA team
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Blockchain solution for the global transport industry
Transport is vital in today’s economy that is why incorporating technology brings out the best in this sector. Recently, technology has been used to scale up various industries within many countries. For example, the increasing use of blockchain technology has helped many industries perform exceedingly perfectly. This technology has mostly been used in the operations of the company through proper maintenance and updating of logistics which has helped in revolutionizing the global trade and transport by decentralization of the data to a common chain for access by the entire network of the blockchain.

https://www.quasa.io/
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

It seems of this plan will be better in the near future. Seamless plan, interesting approach, certain logo.  Good luck fellows.

Good afternoon!
Thank you!
We will try to justify your trust!
Your words mean a lot to us and give us strength!
Your QUASA team
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:57:10 PM

QUASA team became a participant of the roundtable  "It-products and solutions for rail logistics. Optimization of the cargo transportation process »

The round table was held in the Russian publishing house  "Gudok"

During the discussion, the following questions were raised:
- The prospect of using blockchain technology to improve the reliability and transparency of management of logistics and financial supply chains.
- Features of the introduction of smart contracts.
- What innovations are needed in the field of regulatory and technical support and legislative regulation?

Particular attention was paid to technologies and IT solutions, which are actively implemented in the work of companies participating in the transport market, the possibilities of expanding the functionality of IT products and the development of new services, as well as measures to ensure cybersecurity.
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

Blockchain solution for the global transport industry
Transport is vital in today’s economy that is why incorporating technology brings out the best in this sector. Recently, technology has been used to scale up various industries within many countries. For example, the increasing use of blockchain technology has helped many industries perform exceedingly perfectly. This technology has mostly been used in the operations of the company through proper maintenance and updating of logistics which has helped in revolutionizing the global trade and transport by decentralization of the data to a common chain for access by the entire network of the blockchain.
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Hey, team!
I suppose it's a good project.
Advisable job,  good vision!

Thanks for your warm words!!!
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Unlike many other projects which have been introduced to the market recently, QUASA is not just a clone created with no regard for the problems of the cargo transportation market, difficulties faced by cargo shippers, or carriers’ needs. Instead, QUASA provides end users with a new model for organizing cargo transportation with simple interface and enables making orders under as profitable conditions as possible with just a couple of clicks of the mouse. The company organizes cargo transportation without resorting to intermediaries. Thanks to the established IT solution, QUASA allocates orders so that carriers could use their means of transportation in the most efficient way. Such an optimization helps to increase the efficiency of carriers’ activities, thus raising their profits, and at the same time reduce transportation costs for cargo owners.
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 09:06:23 AM by QUASA

Quasa ICO: Blockchain & Smart Contracts For Global Shipping
Moving cargo from A to B is an inherently complex process involving people, machinery, and a network of transportation hubs working together to keep the flow of freight moving through the shipping lanes.

The process is far from smooth or straightforward however. Shipping cargo requires supervision, care, and often a combination of sea & land-based transportation methods to reach its destination. Cross-border issues and regulations often cause delays due to logistical problems, language barriers, and other difficulties. The interaction between elements involved in the cargo is not optimal by any means, at least in its current form.

Quasa is a new ICO that offers a technologically advanced blockchain-based platform for the optimization of the cargo shipping industry.
Join QUASA ICO Now And Get A Huge 33,33% Bonus!
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

Dear investors!
Everywhere in the news write that some airdrop banned the whole network and the cost of transactions grew to the sky.
A day has processed only 500,000 transactions, it's very small.

We apologize,  you can contact us directly if your transaction has not been completed but has not yet been canceled.
We will keep you informed!
Your QUASA team
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

This is a very good plan with potential.
A very excellent activity, in right mind logo, unblemished website.

Good afternoon!
Many thanks!
We will try to justify your trust!
Your QUASA team
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:01:43 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 09:06:14 AM by QUASA

QuasaCoin: revolution coming to the transport industry

The inherent fragmentation and complexity of the international cargo shipping ecosystem poses a number of challenges, which are compounded by the fact that about 80% of all logistics operations are carried out by intermediaries.

Problems within the industry are compounded by the fact that, while freight shipping is worth an astonishing $380bn in 2017, according to United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), the industry as a whole has not advanced in sync with technology. By and large, paper-based logs and manifests still reign supreme worldwide.

Quasa is proposing a technologically sound revolution, based on the blockchain, to optimize the interactions between all the elements involved in the cargo shipping chain.
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

I hope this project grows well and perfect!
Justifiable design, absorbing design, wondrous results.

Hello!
Thanks for your words!
Thank you for evaluating our project.
You help us move forward!
Your QUASA team
QUASA (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:26:20 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 09:06:04 AM by QUASA

Quasa ICO: Blockchain & Smart Contracts For Global Shipping
Moving cargo from A to B is an inherently complex process involving people, machinery, and a network of transportation hubs working together to keep the flow of freight moving through the shipping lanes.

The process is far from smooth or straightforward however. Shipping cargo requires supervision, care, and often a combination of sea & land-based transportation methods to reach its destination. Cross-border issues and regulations often cause delays due to logistical problems, language barriers, and other difficulties. The interaction between elements involved in the cargo is not optimal by any means, at least in its current form.

Quasa is a new ICO that offers a technologically advanced blockchain-based platform for the optimization of the cargo shipping industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: