Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies?  (Read 3448 times)
avoyob

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:43:42 PM

I am also a newbe member in bitcointalk.org. Actually I am didn't know there have any bounty for newbies. Thanks for this topic. Many people discussed here about newbies bounty. Thanks all.
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:51:25 PM

Oh, come on! there are no companies for newbies ?! Now? when the day starts 4-5 new bounties - there are no companies for newbies ?! Ad how long it takes to junior member - 3 weeks. It's enough time to get comfortable on the forum - go for it!
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:27:39 PM

in my opinion better wait jr. new members follow the bounty campaign, because rarely bounty campaign that receives a newbie, although there is no revenue gained not too big, so better wait jr. new members follow bounty campaign (my suggestion).

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

in my opinion better wait jr. new members follow the bounty campaign, because rarely bounty campaign that receives a newbie, although there is no revenue gained not too big, so better wait jr. new members follow bounty campaign (my suggestion).
Right, he can focus first in getting his rank high and I think that Member is the best rank to start with campaigns. There are many things that Newbies need to know and understand before going deeper so that they may understand how it really works in here. Rushing things for yourselves will not bring any good. Take time to read especially the pinned topics and be aware of the rules here in the forum, the SMAS list and many more. Familiarize yourself with the forum and again give time for reading because it will help broaden your knowledge and understandings.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Manowar_PL

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:00:59 PM

WePower has Signature bounty campaign and lets Newbies participate. Look at my signature. They give 0.5 stakes a week for Newbies.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:05:04 PM

Why not be patient and grow your rank to earn real good,check out the bounty on my signature campaign,it is open for newbie.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:10:05 PM

Now a days, there is no bounties accepting newbie much better to continue posting and wait to ranked uop your account to member to be eligible to join not only in bounty also in signature campaign which is giving you much higher lrofit than bounty campaign.

Since OP is already member rank hoping that other people who are in newbie rank will read this first before asking and make a new thread again like this.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:15:36 PM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..
You are now a member. Probably, newbies can't find a bounty campaign, there are campaigns that accepting newbies but its only few. Some reasons why they are not accepting newbies are: newbies dont know yet all forum rules, newbies need more time to know the environment of the forum, and some campaigns requiring quality posts. Newbies need to learn more and if you don't have determination and patience in this forum, you will not succeed.

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:28:12 PM

The best thing for you would be to be consistent and patient and the rank will slowly go up. Most of the campaign managers don't accept newbies cause it means you are new to the forum and you don't have so much knowledge to offer to your fellow forum colleagues. The other thing is that many members are using their alt accounts to make money and their greed is prevailing and coming to light when they want to participate in bounties with newbie account. Campaigns will always be here and my advice is to be patient and make your way to the higher ranks without applying with the starter rank on the campaigns. Jr. rank requires 30 activity and it is practically 1 month that can go fast if you are patient enough.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:15:31 PM

Now a days, there is no bounties accepting newbie much better to continue posting and wait to ranked uop your account to member to be eligible to join not only in bounty also in signature campaign which is giving you much higher lrofit than bounty campaign.

Since OP is already member rank hoping that other people who are in newbie rank will read this first before asking and make a new thread again like this.

Oh contraire. There are/is a bounty programme for Newbies and I am participating in it, just check out this site (maybe on it's last 2 weeks of bounties).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2591417.0
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:45:49 PM

There are many campaign for you. Just go to altcoin marketplace and then select bounties, see the list of Huge huge campaign (new/old) And search campaign which accept newbie. and join those campaign.  Its easy. Just read and see the campaign.  Best of luck.

Be hardworker
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

I knew only one project where there was an opportunity to participate in newbies. It was the project C https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2591417
But time showed it was a scam project  Undecided
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

Why not be patient and grow your rank to earn real good,check out the bounty on my signature campaign,it is open for newbie.
If you are a newbie and you are looking for a great bounty campaign, you should try to join on karma bounty campaign, because karma bounty campaign is really great campaign and it is so popular om twitter i know that karma bounty is we will be success.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
blockclick

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

As newbie you can participate in some bounties in twitter and facebook campaigns, check them
JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

Hello bro, go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.msg27401636
Join DIWtoken bounty, serious money because this ICO will go to the mars

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Oh, come on! there are no companies for newbies ?! Now? when the day starts 4-5 new bounties - there are no companies for newbies ?! Ad how long it takes to junior member - 3 weeks. It's enough time to get comfortable on the forum - go for it!
I'm excited about your post and please I would want to ask if it really takes just three weeks to become a junior  member?  If yes kindly tell me and also will you be kind enough to break down the durations for other ranks as well for me. Thank you.
kingjackoin

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

You can join Viberate's easy bounties on facebook, twitter and bitcointalk.  Now value of 1 VIB token is 0.00004564 BTC
Viberate token (VIB) is included in the big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc etc., and the number of exchanges it's included in is growing. It's value is increasing.
Viberate project is really strong. When you look through their web site you'll see that. Check on my signature.

Here is their bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2029450.0
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

Just start small - pick up the scraps until you build up to a higher level.  What do I mean?  Get involved in the non-signature campaign sectors of the bounties... Twitter, FB, Telegram, Reddit, Medium, Youtube, etc.  There's plenty to get into.  And while you're doing that, build up your Position and Activity here on the forum.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Hello guys,

There are some bounty campaigns that are usually accept newbie but its rarely you can see that kind of campaign if i were you i will stick in creating quality post and become a full member or at least a member rank to join the campaign. This will become easy for you to find a campaign and join their bounty program.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

Hello guys,

all the available bounties are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 just check them all, i'm sure you will Find some of them that accepting Newbies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: