Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:09:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies?  (Read 3448 times)
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..
There are a lot of good bounty campaigns out there which you could easily participate in especially if the account you are bearing in has a good rank. However, in your case where your account has still a low rank. You might find it hard to find a bounty to participate in since they are holding the members where the ranks are lower than members. Anyways, you could check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3330739.0
Onit008

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

I think for newbies they has not bounty campaigns. Because, for the first join the project, they have  to improve their knowledge with the post like the topic in announcement. After they posted about the topic, they can rank up to Jr. Member. So after they Jr. Member, they can join bounty campaigns in this project.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

On the forum, I have not seen such bounty programs, and I think if they even existed, then you would not like the reward for their implementation. Now only the conditions for participation in bounty programs of crypto projects become more complicated.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

Gan, Cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering (ICO) markets are ones of the fastest changing in the world. As soon as the ICO-phenomenon started to gather serious traction at the beginning of 2017, every noticeable cryptocurrency blogger and media mentioned BitcoinTalk as one of the key success components, often referring to it as a source of the most desirable and target audience for any ICO project out there. All ICOs make announcement posts (ANN-posts) about themselves and majority of them launch their bounty campaigns on BitcoinTalk, while all trustworthy ICO listings require hyperlinks to ANN-posts when onboarding the projects. Thus, it can be said that at the moment, BitcoinTalk is a mandatory de-facto standard for any project doing or planning to do an Initial Coin Offering
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:25 AM

Hello guys,

Theymos already changed the rules for bounty campaigns now a days and the minimum requirement to join a campaign is actually a member  so there is a lower chance for you to get a campaign if you want to join in your junior rank.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

There are only few bounties that are accepting newbies to take part in their bounty campaigns, just be patient to find one. You can find bounties in this forum, i think it is in the altcoin (bounties) section and there are some sites where you can find good bounties and sometimes the information about ICO is on those sites. In case of social media campaigns, there are too many bounties that accepting newbies because the basis of stakes is the number of friends and followers not the forum position/rank.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

I think if you are diligent to read treath in bitcointalk about bounty program that exist today. Certainly will find it. because I also had several times accidentally encountered an ICO project that allows newbie to join. And more or less there are several times, not just one project only. Therefore I recommend that you be more diligent in reading treath bounty. Quite also for the newbie, can raise the rank and all practice joining the project. passion for the newbie.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Hardly any signature campaign will accept newbies. However, there are  airdrops and telegram campaigns that may work and do not require any bitcointalk rank. Hard work but need to go through all those bounty announcements to find any that work for you.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

For a beginner, if you think I can take another bounty to social media like facebook, twitter or telegram. Join bounty campaign social media I guess the rule is easy, to be checked later regulation project wants to follow. If you want to join the signature campaign, of course, you must have a minimum rank of the junior member account, and you must learn a forum post bitcointalk.
vivuta106

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

When you become a JR member and above, you can find your own projects and participate in their reward tasks, which will give you a good return.
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Hardly any signature campaign will accept newbies. However, there are  airdrops and telegram campaigns that may work and do not require any bitcointalk rank. Hard work but need to go through all those bounty announcements to find any that work for you.
I think the same. Now it is very difficult to find a company of signatures, where would take newbie. Perhaps you pay attention to twitter and facebook.

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

With your rating you can earn quite good money on bounty campaigns, many take a participant with this rating
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

for new players like you have a lot of bounty that you can follow you can follow bounty in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 there many bounty providers you can choose as you like.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

It is not easy to find a good bounty campaigns since there are so many scam projects. But there is a good bounty called "Egretia" and it is the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform. There is a campaign called "signature campaign and anyone can join with that campaign. Specially newbies also can do the Egretia signature campaign and can receive free tokens. Further they have several bounty campaigns like social media campaigns, reddit campaigns and blog/article campaign as well. For more information you can visit their bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3316735 and if you like you also can do that bounty campaigns.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

There are a lot new and very promising projects and it is really hard to choose a god one. I can recommend you to take a look at Nagricoin Bounty campaign. It dealswith real agriculture sector by producing oraganic fertilizers Nagri HL that will be sold all over the world. So it's a good chance to get valuable coins.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

Not for Newbie. You must rank up to Jr.Member first before join that. Because if newbie can do that, maybe there is will be many spam post or even multiply account to get profit.
there are bounty campaigns that provide opportunities for the beginner participants. which distinguishes only prizes, if Newbies gifts are earned a bit and finding a bounty campaign that accepts Newbies is also rather difficult. better focus to raise ratings.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0

If you look at this list, find it, but don't expect much.
ronaldsam

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:52:51 AM

There are many new campaigns available for newbie even though they're new and their account is new. Just look for the bounty and find them and they will join those who do not have the exact or many requirements they are looking for.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

if you are diligent in looking at a bounty treath, of course will find bounty for newbie. because bounty campaign at this time so much. Sometimes I also accidentally found a bounty that received a newbie. Just try to search in bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: