Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:15:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty campaigns for Newbies?  (Read 3448 times)
vochau026

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

There are a lot of bounties (twitter and fb only) out there you just have to look per page  that accepts newbies but I'm not sure if you would find a good company because for well known and good companies they need at least a jr. Member position for the signature and other campaigns.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

I saw that the Alphacar bounty is accepting Newbies for the signature campaign if you are looking for a signature campaign. Otherwise are the other campaigns mostly open for newbies. For translations is it hard to get it in your language as newbie, because they are looking for people with experience.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

read what this guy wrote on his branch. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241133.0 you can help it to deal with cryptocurrency and how to earn. hope this helps you
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

I've never understood people who put these branches out. on this site there are specialized sections where you can find a lot of different work. no matter what your level is new or legendary. just study the site.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

The signatures do not bring any more money than the old one. Because almost all accounts started signing. If a project is a logical project, hundreds of people are attacking it officially. And then Jr accounts have a lot of shares, unfortunately.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

i suggest you to make constructive post until you become jr member and then you can participate in bounty compaigns!
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

for a newbie if you want to follow the bounty campaign should raise the rank first to be jr. member. But newbie can follow bounty social media campaign, via faacebook, twitter or blog.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

Now there are a lot of services that provide information on these issues, many systematize tables with companies and it is very convenient
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

Well the only campaign a newbies cannot take part here is signature campaigns. Even that one depends on the particular campaign. Some campaigns even allow a newbie to take part in signature campaigns. Apart from restrictions by some bounty managers on newbie accounts, a newbie can take part in all social media ,blog and telegram campaigns.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example ). It's a mess in the Bounty thread..

with that, it's better to first understand all the rules in the forum and also try to read or post on the thread ,
when you do and if posting it yourself has a good idea then it will be good.

biyuan200

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

Don't rush to participate in the bounty as a newcomer, because it is not worthwhile. You will receive very few rewards, and there are often many demands for bounty. If the account is forbidden, then it is a very large loss.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

I think that your rank is already in Member. There are so many bounties that will accept your account to be part of their bounty programs especially for signature. You can search the bounty programs on some trusted website such as this forum on bounty section, ICOdrop, and also bountyhive. Actually, there are still some bounty platforms that allow you to join. Just stay tune on their community channel and sites.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Nihyfehmih

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:54:17 AM

There are many bounty campaigns for new the best place to get a good one is using icodrop and go to bounty you will see a list of bounty's from there you can go through each one and know which one accepts newbie.

So far since I've been checking, I have not seen any project available for newbies. I'm referring to bounty campaigns. Do you think I'm not checking properly or there is nothing a newbie can do till his rank rises?
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 05:17:55 AM

I'm not saying there is no chance for a newbie, but the bounties that allow newbies to join are very few, especially signatures. but I have a suggestion, follow the airdrop. because airdrop usually doesn't include the level of your BTT account, it might just be kyc. or if not, there are also bounties like Facebook, Twitter or Telegram. maybe it can be your reference, which bounty you will choose (except the signature).

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:25:08 AM

There are so many bounty campaigns that accept newbie as participants but cannot join signature campaigns and if you want to join the album aka you have to make a constructive post to get merit

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:28:17 AM

Hello guys,

I was searching for some bounty campaigns that accept newbies like myself. Do you know of any that recently started ( in the last 7 days for example )? It's a mess in the Bounty thread.
Some bounty campaigns can join newbies as long as you have Facebook Account, Instagram, Twitter or Youtube because you can use those accounts to earn some coins from a bounty and if those accounts are active and real and if you have a lot of followers then that's good, you can use it to join some bounty campaigns even if you are just a newbie. Just make sure that the bounty campaign also is legit.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:38:28 AM

Limitations on newbies applies to solely signature campaign a newbie can join other campaigns like social media if they want to. Rank doesn't apply to all campaigns just a little.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 07:54:13 AM

I think you will hardly find a good company. To participate in the bounty of the companies with rank "member".

Not true, there are campaigns accepting newbie as well but not in the part of Bitcointalk Signature. There are still projects who let them join some campaign such as social and some video presentation. I think we should not restrict bounty with ranking. There are lots of vlogger and writers who arent into forum but works like pro. Yes some members are good in ranks but their quality is almost nulled and void due to being spammer in social campaign.

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:04:42 AM

Hello guys,

They appear once in a while but i doubt they are good projects because few ones i remember are bad projects that end up a disaster, good projects most times only allow member accounts upward excluding jr member accounts and newbies

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:30:10 AM

Typically, newbies can participate in all types of bounty campaigns except signature campaign. You are free to choose between translating text material, writing articles and making videos. There is also earnings on the activity in social networks, but often it is very little money, the earnings of which take an unjustifiably long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: