May 04, 2024, 11:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: TBA...
? - 0 (0%)
? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] GRAVIEX Exchange: low fees, fast withdrawals, high security  (Read 38133 times)
graviex

Activity: 628
Merit: 10

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

Hi GRAVIEX

We need your help for Coin Prux. Tradesatoshi will close market. Maybe you want list PRUX

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064953.new#new

on your exchange?

If the official developer of the coin submits an application for listing, we will definitely consider it.

Hi there aim from PRUX dev   here is the source   https://github.com/BITRY/PRUX-Wallet
please submit an application form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bkMDWgs95mRkLCCkOu985y2oT7dXRFLiceWFmoUyHQY/viewform?edit_requested=true

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:18:05 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 08:28:29 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

My 2FA isnt working but dont see how to create a ticket. How can I get it turned off to switch to my new phone? My old one was stolen.

Join https://t.me/graviex and ask for support

Did that, nothing is resolved. Your service is not helpful at all. In fact, I think they are just messing with me at this point. I have sent 7 screen caps to you, and none of it works. Even ones I was asked to send you. Cant say I will be recommending you to anyone at this point. The amount on the trading account is not worth the headache your exchange provides. Ive sent images of the wallets, transitions, transaction IDs, addressees, emailing from the account holder email, told them my balance of BTC, what coins I have traded with, nothing. They even gave me an ultimatum saying i have to NOW send government documents and stated "the choice is mine"? Gimmie a break. Your exchange is worse then any of tried. Go ahead and keep the pennies. Its worth knowing that you guys are not professional and I have the proof I need to show it to the people I care about. No way in hell im trusting your site with my photo identifications with this kind of treatment. Maybe you should prove you are trustworthy before demanding photo IDs and government documents. Plenty of other options that dont need any of that that I will happily use. Thankfully I only test lucrative exchanges that facilitate scam coins with said scam coin. AEVO is a scam. Im not losing much here. This must be why you have a 53% safe rating on scamadvisor. https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/graviex.net. All of your registered info has nothing trustworthy to show. While coincidentally locked out of my account even after I have sent the requested images. If it walks like a duck....Im now on my 4th email with you so I just flat out give up. God forbid any of your users loses a phone. They will have one hell of a time.

You realize that YOU lost your phone and seems like you didn't write down the secret key. Try to get in on ANY exchange after that. Honestly i didn't even know you could... Seems like a security risk.

What the hell does that have to do with anything. I have done everything requested of me through their support channel. Provided all evidence they asked for, the account still wont even allow my NEW phone to be loaded. Even though I am logged in SAFELY in my account. So clearly you dont understand the situation. If you seriously think this is an acceptable outcome for their support channels when you provided everything they ask for and still get no resolution, then i dont know what tell you. The service is garbage. You must clearly like garbage service. People will lose phones. Thats the dumbest response ive seen in this thread yet. The problem is it wont accept THE NEW PHONE I ADDED. I used the BACKUP CODE. It didnt work! It is still locked to the old phone EVEN THOUGH i DEACTIVATED IT and REACTIVATED IT before i set it to the new phone. So...Please tell me how much you know about this situation again and how happy this would make you?

All i get is the "The Passcode is Wrong" even though its added to the new authentication. Even with it reset to create a new passcode gen. It STILL wont change to the NEW phone. I would love to know how this is my fault. Either way. This will be my last post. I want nothing to do with this market anymore. Also, you need a reality check if you think people should be locked out no questions answered just because they lost a phone. No business gets anywhere being stupid like that. Its a ridiculous thing to even suggest. Ill stick with exchanges that you can trust. Graviex is clearly not one of them. With evidence to prove it. so meh. Just another exchange that will bite the bullet with practices like this.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

My 2FA isnt working but dont see how to create a ticket. How can I get it turned off to switch to my new phone? My old one was stolen.

Did that

You realize that YOU lost your phone and seems like you didn't write down the secret key. Try to get in on ANY exchange after that. Honestly i didn't even know you could... Seems like a security risk.

What

Hello! Please, provide screenshots of all your emails between you and our Support center so I’ll be able to assist you with this issue. Your claim is proofless without these screenshots. In case you lost your mobile and don’t have 2FA recovery code, you must be aware of importance to comply with all requests from Graviex Support Center. You should understand it is done to prove you are not any fraud who has compromised bona fide holders of accounts. These measures are reasonable and serves for everybody’s safety.

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:51:44 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 06:02:39 PM by graviex

Dear owners of Realtime coin (http://timereal.site)! Graviex administration provides the screenshot from the correspondence with the coin developer which proves that the coin developer is responsible for its coin swap in the manual mode. Any questions arising with this matter must be addressed to the coin developers in their discord.

link to a large screenshot

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:52:47 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 09:31:59 AM by NetfetMiningCompany

Did that

What

Hello! Please, provide screenshots of all your emails between you and our Support center so I’ll be able to assist you with this issue. Your claim is proofless without these screenshots. In case you lost your mobile and don’t have 2FA recovery code, you must be aware of importance to comply with all requests from Graviex Support Center. You should understand it is done to prove you are not any fraud who has compromised bona fide holders of accounts. These measures are reasonable and serves for everybody’s safety.

Ive already sent it to your support team. EVERYTHING they asked for. No thank you. The customer service got me no where. I have the screenshots and so do you with your customer support team. Just because you say its proofless doesnt mean it is buddy. If you really care

""hello!

There has been a misunderstanding which I am sorry for. Our antivirus mail settings hid the screenshot you attached in your previous message, we have recovered it and deactivated your 2FA. Our apology for the mess!

07.07.2018 9:01, Netfet

I dont go around posting screenshots of my emails in public places. How stupid do you think i am? Even asking for ALL of them? Why do you need ALL of them posted here?

"Please, provide screenshots of all your emails between you and our Support center so I’ll be able to assist you with this issue. Your claim is proofless without these screenshots."

Do you not have them? AS you can clearly see I sent multiple screen caps to you. Oh I get it...You wanted to try to catch me in some sort of lie instead of actually trying to help me like your CS always say they do. Thats why you added that snide ""claims are proofless"". Nice try. I dont blow hot air like your cs reps do. What possible effect could posting emails HERE do. This is the exact kind of BS I was talking about. This is just an insulting way to ask for what you need. He finally freakin apologized for the crap i was dealing with. Your service wasted hours of my time with this nonsense. So no, the proof is here.  And the 2FA still doesnt work.

But I will humor you because even though Ive done what you asked and you said you helped...Its just flat out not the case. So not only did your software not save the deactivated and reactivated authenticators, my account is locked, im being diverted in circles by your support and you are just telling me to do it all over again.

This is the only one you will get.

Notice the date? This is how long ive locked out. Notice how i log in, deactivate it, then reactivate it? All the while it still not working? I have done everything on my end I was supposed to, and your server didnt do anything. It then locked me out and your CS has been jerkin me around since. Asking me for this that and the other while none of it actually satisfied your rep. It was a damn joke. I sent what HE ASKED FOR! Then he demanded my legal documents and said ""its my choice"? INSULTING! . Nothing on your site can even be backed by that. What the hell could you possibly need my passport for. Now your safe rating makes perfect sense. Nothing online registered in your name shows anything trustworthy.  52% safe. https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/graviex.net.

So just fix it already.  Sent all your proof...Nothing...Cant even see my funds because you blocked me. You guys are shady as hell. I just wanted my money off your exchange but already accepted the fact that its yours now. Because for some stupid reason, I cant even at least look at it.

Just says i need to enable 2fa just to see the balance. Shocker. I have no hopes in a resolution and Im just going to chalk this one to all the other exchanges that just do crappy stuff. Plenty of people get screwed by every exchange. Why would this one have been any different. Proofless.....Meh...Dont think so. I have 80 autheticators total. 77 of them translated perfectly. 3 of them dont work. They are all exchanges. One of them is yours. I wont mention the other 2. If this was a phone issue how could all of those autheticators swap over and not yours. How could I use any of them.

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

Just says i need to enable 2fa just to see the balance. Shocker. I have no hopes in a resolution and Im just going to chalk this one to all the other exchanges that just do crappy stuff. Plenty of people get screwed by every exchange. Why would this one have been any different. Proofless.....Meh...Dont think so. I have 80 autheticators total. 77 of them translated perfectly. 3 of them dont work. They are all exchanges. One of them is yours. I wont mention the other 2. If this was a phone issue how could all of those autheticators swap over and not yours. How could I use any of them.

1. I am not a support staff and therefore asked you to provide screenshots of correspondence with support to sort out the situation. You by yourself wished to address a social media staff instead of technical support. Also I did not ask to upload screenshots in the general topic on the forum, there is a mail between accounts.
2. Provided screenshots meant, that you confirmed that you are the owner of the account and you were deactivated 2fa
3. From your posts, I realized that there was a problem with the 2fa activation. So i talked to support team and I found out that your problem may be due to the time sync on your smartphone. Please follow the steps below and let me know about results. If this do not help, I'll ask for support again and try to solve your problem.
Steps are:
1. Visit https://time.is on your mobile and PC and check the difference in time values.  To make your time precise is easy if to turn on the option "Automatic date and time" in your mobile clock settings.
2. If (1) was done, re-sync Google Authenticator (the option in the app settings).
3. If (2) was done, but you still get an error - sign-out, clear your browser’s cache, close it, then open and try to sign-in with Two-FA again.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:06:26 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 08:57:25 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

1. I am not a support staff and therefore asked you to provide screenshots of correspondence with support to sort out the situation. You by yourself wished to address a social media staff instead of technical support. Also I did not ask to upload screenshots in the general topic on the forum, there is a mail between accounts.
2. Provided screenshots meant, that you confirmed that you are the owner of the account and you were deactivated 2fa
3. From your posts, I realized that there was a problem with the 2fa activation. So i talked to support team and I found out that your problem may be due to the time sync on your smartphone. Please follow the steps below and let me know about results. If this do not help, I'll ask for support again and try to solve your problem.
Steps are:
1. Visit https://time.is on your mobile and PC and check the difference in time values.  To make your time precise is easy if to turn on the option "Automatic date and time" in your mobile clock settings.
2. If (1) was done, re-sync Google Authenticator (the option in the app settings).
3. If (2) was done, but you still get an error - sign-out, clear your browser’s cache, close it, then open and try to sign-in with Two-FA again.

1. Uh no. service@graviex.net is a social media account? The hell are you talking about.

Huh Huh Huh

GRAVIEX Lab
Russian Federation
121205, Moscow, Innovative centre Skolkovo territory, Bolshoi Boulevard 42, bld 1
Web: www.graviex.net
E-mail: service@graviex.net

Please tell me where in any of my posts I am talking to some social media facebook guy in my screen captures. Yes me by myself emailed service@graviex.net. Are you trying to tell me that the email is actually just a crap social media email you dont bother with? So you are saying that even though service@graviex.net is posted on your site to get a hold of you, because you actually blocked my right to create a normal ticket because of this stupid 2fa issue. it ACTUALLY goes to social media managers that dont give a crap to begin with? This is just garbage all the way around. Why the hell did you put the ticket system behind the 2FA system. You either have bonehead devs or you deliberately did this so people will have a hard time creating tickets when locked out. I lean towards the latter. I doubt your devs are actually stupid enough to do that accidentally. You made an informed decision to block ALL users that cant fully access their account to create a ticket. I have never seen ANY exchange block out their users via 2fa from their support forum.a simple...freakin....support ticket....So ANYONE who has a 2FA issue is screwed out of making a ticket right off the bat, and they have to deal with an email that has nothing to do with the actual support ticket system you provide. Hence why the email is to this supposed "support team" without any ticket number to provide or listed in the email. Its a HUGE middle finger to your users.

2. I did that to your support staff and they did squat. You are really going out of your way to not see all the screencaps i posted.

"Also I did not ask to upload screenshots in the general topic on the forum" - sure you didnt.

"Please, provide screenshots of all your emails between you and our Support center so I’ll be able to assist you with this issue. Your claim is proofless without these screenshots."

I dont have serious conversations like this in PM where no one can see it and can be controlled by you. I have provided evidence of everything I have said, the problem still isnt fixed, and you are straight up cocky about it. Saying how much at fault i am. Even tried to call me out by calling my claims proofless. People need to know how horrible of an experience they can expect with your site.

if you arent support staff why the heck are you talking to me like you are. Your name is even the name of the site! Dont lie. I swear it says to please provide them. It also does not mention anything about sending it to staff. How the hell can i know what you ""meant" man. Im not inside your head....Which you literally just told me (""You by yourself wished to address a social media staff instead of technical support."") is just a freakin social media section anyway so what the hell. EVEN THOUGH I told you I did that already at least 4x. Also basically called me a liar in the same sentence.  and you completely avoided the screen cap of me emailing screenshots to your staff as well as the screen cap of the 3 consecutive emails of me going through the process of logging in, deactivation, and reactivation on May 17th! jeeez..This is ridiculous.

it is impossible to deactivate the authenticator and reactivate it without the proper codes - The email string clearly shows it being reactivated on what I was using correctly. the proof is right there. please explain in detail how I was able to do this procedure if it was never working to begin with. How can it reactivate it with codes that are wrong? explain please. Google already told me that you can delete codes from the app but YOU need to reset it on your end for the translation to complete. I assume I dont need to screencap THAT as well Yes I emailed them too. You claim you reset it, and I posted proof that I reset it as well, I showed that to Google and they straight up told you guys didnt do it because the 2 code strings are still different. Hold down any authenticator password and you will get the same warning. There is no proof needed for this. I have tried 3 different devices to enable 2FA all of them wrong. If it was reset, how is this possible. There should be no password string saved on your end. It should load whatever new string gets put into your box that was scanned by your provided QR code. How can it possibly be wrong. I also have ccleaner on auto run which clears EVERYTHING daily.

3. I did that didnt work. there is nothing wrong with my phone. 77 AUTHENTICATORS WORK! - this isnt possible if it was a phone issue. Im not an idiot. All of the authenticators would still be attached to the old phone and I would have lost access to ALL of them. Including the gmail I sent the email from. Which needs to be verified on the NEW phone when adding ANY google account.

Stop making crap up and beating around the bush man. This is straight up embarrassing. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU ASKED OF ME! I have done everything GOOGLE asked of me! 3x! Its your dang software. Its like you only read what you wanna freaking read. This market is a joke. No one should use it. Ill be sure to make sure the forums I moderate see this absolute nonsense GRAVIEX provides.

If you arent going to read anything before posting then dont bother. You are straight up embarrassing yourself because you completely avoid all the facts. If you are going to be cocky about your answers, acknowledge the facts. It just looks stupid. If you arent staff maybe you shouldnt talk to people like you are.

""Please, provide screenshots of all your emails between you and our Support center so I’ll be able to assist you with this issue"

Sure the hell act like it. Or maybe you are only staff to people you only want to help.

I wish everyone who uses this site the best of luck. You sure the hell are going to need it. Graviex is now officially the worst exchange I have used. Well done. I wont be back. Ive been trying to sort this nonsense for 2 months and you are the best example of terrible service I have ever seen. Not worth the headache. Just another coinsmarkets in the making I guess. BTW one of the other exchanges was HitBTC which solved the problem in 8 hours AND even admitted they were having issues on their end instead of just blaming their users for their mistakes like you guys do. You guys cant even fix it in 2 months..What a joke. Dont even bother, its not like you were doing anything for me anyways aside from trying to prove im the liar you thought i was.

I posted this here to show other people what crap they are going to have to deal with. I have backed all of my claims with proof. So I will let other people decide for themselves if they should trust you. I sure the hell dont. Considering you magically had a ddos attack regarding peoples 2FA just recently as well. All the while I cant even use mine. Coincidence? Maybe. I dont believe in them though. So just dont bother. You reposted the same exact post you posted 2 posts up to someone else. You didnt ask anyone anything. I love the fact you made it bold and twice as big like im some kind of idiot who cant understand you while addressing the fellow russian normally. Was a nice touch, I must say.

""Пapни, нe пpoxoдит двyxфaктopкy пpи вxoдe. Haкpылcя тeлeфoн, кyпил нoвый и нe xoчeт. Ужe и пo штpиxкoдy (дoбaвляeтcя), и вpeмя cинxpoнил и гyгл cинxpoнил, ни кaк. Чтo мoжнo cдeлaть eщe? Лoгин, пapoль пpoшeл и тyт зaтыкa.

Hello! To resolve your problem, please, follow these steps:
Graviex support team.""

lol....

So either get your crap together and do what you know for a fact is the right thing here, or just stop posting and let fate be accepted. Because 2 months....With no resolution is insane and people need to make an informed decision based on what they find in your threads about using you. Your passive aggressiveness towards the whole situation is immature, un professional, and completely stupid. You are in the service industry. We arent dealing with TVs and lawn chairs. This is peoples hard earned money. If someone is right as well as proved it, tuck your tail and fix it. You should not have the job you do. I have every right to be mad and have done every appropriate step before getting to this point. Im just mildly frustrated by what i lost. If you do this to someone that is more "lucrative" then I am, you are going to have a LOT more to deal with then just an annoying guy like me on the forums. Food for thought.

How about this. Keep the money close the account and I will accept this BS and just never use you again. I expect it to be closed by the end of the month. I cant create a ticket to do that anyway so delete my account (or tell me how to do it without 2FA) and I release whatever funds I have to you. Just post that it is finished. I dont want to hear anymore BS excuses from you or your staff.  

You have my AUTHORIZATION to take the money and close the account.

I was shockingly able to make at least a ticket today

Delete Account - [4849] _ I forfeit whatever funds I have on this account to you. All I want is my information and login deleted, and I never want to use you again.

Take care of it please..problem effin solved...Peace.

Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

There is a huge community for the Rasputin Coin ROC Coin is waiting for any exchange to list the ROC Coin. It is currently available on etherdelta but we like centralized exchanges to list it. The developers are saying that they have submitted the form. I wish you list it.
graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

Good afternoon, NetfetMiningCompany!

While working out an incident, one have always two options. The first is to co-operate  and solve the problem through joint efforts. We’re always doing our best to help users, going this way.  Believe me-you are not the first, not the tenth or even the hundredth user who had lost a smartphone with 2fa. I sincerely tried to help you, but you have chosen the other option - to confront us. That’s hardly possible you do not understand, that the topic is not the place for technical support staff. As for me personally, I’m a specialist of Social Media division. Though, we consider any user problem should be investigated and resolved. So, I have contacted GRAVIEX technical support about your request. In the process of a detailed investigation, some very interesting facts have been revealed:

1. The amount of funds at your account (you” generously" decided to “gift” to us) is about 0.35 USD at the current rate of BTC. This balance is kept in your account for one simple reason, this amount is lower than the standard fee of the bitcoin network. It is simply impossible to withdraw this money.

2. All your other funds had been withdrawn before you “loose” your smartphone.

3. In the entire history of GRAVIEX you are the first user who could not re-configure 2fa on a new phone, despite the fact you successfully coped with this task on your old phone.

Your former behavior in this thread, allowed to assume that your true goal is not to clarify the situation and receive the help, but to provoke confrontation and inflame the scandal. The above facts clearly confirm this. Therefore, in accordance with paragraph 5. of GRAVIEX Privacy policy we are forced to publish an evidence of the above facts. Your  further messages in this thread will be ignored.

Have a nice day

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

There is a huge community for the Rasputin Coin ROC Coin is waiting for any exchange to list the ROC Coin. It is currently available on etherdelta but we like centralized exchanges to list it. The developers are saying that they have submitted the form. I wish you list it.
Hi. Listing tokens ERC20 is currently unavailable.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 08:33:34 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

1. Please post proof you tried to help. You didnt. You copy and pasted one post that you already posted someone else on this same page.

2. You left no choice but to confront you as you dont do your job, your technical staff doesnt do their job, and the problem was never fixed. WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU DONE TO HELP? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

3. What interesting facts are you referring to. Your sarcastic bitchy remark about the amount? Or the fact you have not done a damn thing yet claimed to do so. All you have done was complain that im confronting you. Thats it. You have done nothing you have claim to do where I have. I want to see screen capped timed stamped posts buddy. I did that. YOU have not. All you posted was personal info that has absolute jack all to do with any of this. 2 months of this anyone would be pissed. You would be to so dont pretend like you are some kind of saint here.

4. You deny my request to delete the account so therefore you are holding my personal information hostage as well. Probably to show off your pics like you did here.

Good im glad its only 35c. Im seriously glad i couldnt trust your site with anything more BECAUSE Clearly you have no problems posting peoples history for the public to see. You almost sound like you wanted this to happen. Curious. You deserve less. You are such a terrible person. you and your exchange are an abomination to the industry. Delete the account.   You didnt have to post any information. You did it to be a passive aggressive Ahole. Nice work. Cant wait to see how much you hurt people in the future. Your Joint effort is insulting. You have to do your part to be a joint effort.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes IVe done everything y ouve asked me with proof and yet somehow.....somehow...i didnt do anything? HOW DID NOT CLARIFY MY PROBLEM AGAIN? oh right you are just making crap up again instead of doing your job. WHAT DID I NOT DO EXACTLY? You kewep saying I turn down the help but my screencaps clearly prove that wasnt the case. YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY HELP TO CLAIM I TURNED IT DOWN and the RUSSIAN FINANCIAL AUTHORITY WILL SEE THAT... Liar. I love it.I love how you thread mentions high security yet you post my info without my permission, you get hacked, and you lost peoples information. High Security huh. You deserve to be sued. I wonder what other members info youve planted over public forums before. Going to report you to the financial authority for this. Thanks for giving me a reason. Your sarcasm is terrible btw. Google told me its a very common problem when the server you are trying to change your authenticator on doesnt work. Glad its someone elses fault and not yours! Just like a 4yr old! Co Operate doesnt mean kiss your feet and ass until you DECIDE to release MY funds. Thats the sure fire sign that you guys are pure con artists.

Youve seen it here folks. you irritate this jerk he will post your private info on public forums! While using an illegal ToS clause that should never be in there to begin with! THERE IS NO LEGAL CLAUSE THAT ALLOWS OWNERS TO POST PRIVATE INFO TO THE PUBLIC! DO NOT USE THIS SCAM MARKET! THEY TRADE IN SCAM COINS! With this kind of revelation I wouldnt be shocked they sell your information. Look at how easy it was for him to post mine. So not only did that not help they flat out said they arent going to also. I cant be the only one getting these awful excuses and essentially getting money stolen. Notice how they guy sarcastically thanked me for 35 cents? What kind of professional business does that...Seriously. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! My posts are pretty mild. I bet everyone who actually yelled and cursed and threatened actually will never see their money again. Because this jerk isnt helping based on personal preference (proof above in his post). Is that a sign of an exchange you can trust? Hell they were already attacked and people lost money already. This exchange is full of lies. Sure I can be harsh but the crap he is saying is so full of red flags its ridiculous.

52% safe rating. https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/graviex.net. do not use it unless you want this sort of treatment from people who lie and pretend to care when they dont.

Trust rating 42% https://www.scamadviser.com/is-graviex.net-a-fake-site.html

More people who got screwed.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/graviex/reviews/BTC

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@thatguyjoe/graviex-scam-got-me-for-a-couple-eth <~ proof is provided as well.

btw: I thought you werent staff that could help in any way. remember telling me " i was the one came to social media account"? why are you in my account digging around taking screencaps of my personal information then. Are you doing it because you are pissy or are you just lying again? So another lie then? Right. Ill be sure to show that to the local finacial authority as well. You should not be screencappin anyones account and uploading it to some photobucket account to upload here. You are full of crap if your ToS says that is legally ok to do.

This is what was happening during all this:

"As we already informed, recently our Exchange Service was enduring hard D-DOS attacks. Their goal was to guess clients’ passwords using multiple tries of input words and phrases from the list of the most popular passwords. We admit that some of their tries have been successful for those who had neglected security tools we provide to protect the accounts.

We were asking you to change passwords and enable the option of Sign-in with Two-Factor Authentication. However it did not stop the frauds and their criminal activity. Our system kept functioning under extra stressful conditions. Having taken into account all similar events with numerous famous exchanges, all kinds of similar circumstances, we took the decision to enable the option of Sign-in with Two-Factor Authentication for all users who had this tool enabled for funds transaction. This measure along with applying the option of captcha made all these attacks meaningless and frauds gave up. "

High security my ass. But I guess its the clients fault and not yours for that as well. The blame at the end of sentence is so freakin immature for a company to say. What are you 15?

Did you not send this email? I love how this is my fault. You get ddos. you reset shit, screw it up, and blame your users. Terrible, terrible company. Instead of just admitting you screwed up< i get this. I hope this market goes down. They dont dserve good customers with this kind of work ethic. Place is run by a bunch of immature kids that just have to say the last word. What a company. SEC will get all of this and I am going to send it with a smile. Sure it wont help your shady location, but the US will stop trading when people like you screw too many people.

Id wish you a good day, but I dont. You have no problems screwing over others so why should I.

"
2. All your other funds had been withdrawn before you “loose” your smartphone.
"
This made me laugh hysterically. What an effin joke lmao. GOOD JOB BUDDY!

These are the proper authority to report to in Russia right? Right. Im sure they will decide what is actually legal here. I know for a fact you cant post personal info publically in the states regardless of the dumb situation.

Enjoy! I did everything I was supposed to no matter how many times you tell me I didnt. I will just leave it up to them at this point since you refuse to actually do something aside from complaining how wrong I am and take creepy screencaps of my account. All the while telling me i never actually told you whats wrong? Are you stupid? I doubt it. You are just a liar. I seriously dont know how you can say that with a straight face.

also, you really should stop lying. This isnt the only place for you to show those screencaps. You yourself said there are email channels, you can pm me, yu have my email, you have all of my personal information. You did it as a personal attack not because you had to. So I will make sure I show that to the proper channels. Graviex deserves to be investigated if they are known to post private info publically for whatever stupid reason they make up. Especially the part where you yourself tried to get me to PM you instead but magically have no means to do it now. Liar. You contradict yourself left and right. How can anyone trust you. You make your own exchange look like a bunch of thieves and liars. That whole bs about that guys ETH address in the link above is an insane response. I love you how you magically found his money once he started posting on social media platforms. So you do it to a lot more people then I would think. Go ahead and bury your head in the sand like some dumb ostrich but im right, i proved Im right, and just because I happen to be the first person to have an authenticator on YOUR site break WITH A QR CODE YOU AND YOUR COMPANY PROVIDED MIND YOU!!!!!Because GOOGLE or I sure the hell didnt put it there to be scanned. ITS NO FREAKIN WONDER IT DOESNT WORK~ YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CODES THAT GET PLACED IN ACCOUNTS TO BE SCANNED! THIS CAN BE NO ONES FAULT BUT YOURS! doesnt mean you get to waive all their rights and screw them over. So you guys clearly have a lucrative agenda here. No marketplace would dare act the way your company has. 2 months of this BS is enough. I will be sure to show this everywhere I can. It deserves to be know how bad you screw people over. Its just all too convenient that people are getting locked out of their account via 2FA all of a sudden, you blame it on some DDOS attack, then blame the users because your servers got hacked. THEN when they get upset you go LALALALALALALALA and bury your head in the sand like a child lol.....Can you be any more obvious. Quite frankly I dont even see how those screencaps you provided even help your stupid argument. WTF was the point of it other then being a dick"? nothing.

If I were to guess Id say these guys preying on people who they think doesnt know how to do much in this industry. So when they screw up, TADA they get to keep the money. Everything this guy is saying in contrast to everything they have actually done to help (which is nothing), its a pretty easy guess. Use at your own risk. Hopefully people heed this as a warning and steer far clear from these cons.

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

Is the gravio project now cancelled or are you going to get back to it in the future if you are going to get funding from graviex fees?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: