Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:31:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange for trading?  (Read 2013 times)
Quordant

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:55:13 PM

For everything fiat/crypto, Gemini or Coinbase (Gemini is much better) or Kraken
For everything crypto/crypto, Bittrex or Binance.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:16:16 PM

Bittrex right now seems to be one of the best I’ve used. I haven’t tried Binance but I plan on looking into it to buy some more Iota now that Bitfinex doesn’t allow American customers.

I’ve stopped using Poloniex but I have used BTC-e in the past and it seems fine. The only problems I have with BTC-e are that they don’t have many coins to choose from and i’m also a little concerned about the language barrier since it is either Russian or something similar.
kingofcommerce
Copper Member

Activity: 43

Agent Not Needed - tokensale.agentnotneeded.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:41:37 PM

I have a friend who trades crypto on etoro.

They only have the following available;

- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Ethereum Classic
- Ripple
- Litecoin
- Dash
- Bitcoin Cash

So not the most extensive for trading but their spreads seem ok. No overnight fees on buy orders but there are for sell orders, except on Ripple which is what my friend was trading there.

I personally tried trading on IQOption purely cuz they added OmiseGO which is a personal favourite of mine Tongue - But to be honest I got a bit confused when it came to setting stop loss and take profit. I know what they are, but the confusing part was that, according to their support team when I asked why trades weren't closing at TP levels, price needs to reach a certain % more than the Take Profit for example to close the trade.... something like that which didnt make sense. It wasn't logical so I left it. So yeh lol, i'd recommend looking into eToro.

You don't get the actual coins though but i'm sure you know that if you were trading before Smiley

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ANN ▲ TOKENSALE    ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:26:50 AM

In my opinion now many best exchange for trading, but the decentralized exchange is better than centralized exchange because we have the private key of exchange account. But now there are only a few decentralized exchange, like EtherDelta and Waves Exchange and the volume still low. And for the good centralized exchange is Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Liqui. But in Bittrex verification identity should be done to enable withdrawal.

Geronemo

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:55:30 AM

Bittrex, EtherDelta and Binance because of big number of coins/tokens
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:44:19 AM

We all judge based on our personal experiences.
GLDFY

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:46:56 AM

I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.

Totally same with me. My account on polo was locked and I switched to Bittrex a few weeks ago. So far so good.
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:07:42 AM

I use etherdelta... Nd am comfortable trading with it

Mastering ED is also profitable imo.. especially if you're collecting shitcoins and it turns to gold the next day lol
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

My favorite exchange is cryptopia - a lot of different coins, friendly interface, good trading volumes.
Bittrex is one of the good ones, but recently they block accounts for no reason and you can spend a lot of time to get your money back.
I really love cryptopia and reason is because they offer a lot of things which includes buying and selling, trading and exchange, and their site security is quite good. Well, I’m not much into it, I normally make use Bittrex, reason being that I started trading with it for the first time, and it looks really good. Another exchange I have tried out is Poloniex, a simple interface, but I stopped trading there.
adwike

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:27:58 PM

I use etherdelta for ethereum it is very good and also liquid.io
tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:45:45 PM

When tradecoin I usually deal on trading sites like Poloniex and Bittrex. When storing bitcoin I usually use Coinbase and ETH wallets I use the Myetherwallet wallet.
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527
Merit: 100

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:14:31 PM

Personally i recommend the bittrex exchange, this is very safety & high security exchanger so you have to safe here to the hacker, & this exchanger is very firstly transaction system,
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:50:57 PM

For fiat trading I use Bitstamp and Bitfinex. As for crypto - Bittrex but use small amount due to last complane from users, and picked binance now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:58:11 PM

I only use bittrex (for the smaller coins) and kraken. What I like about kraken is that you can buy coins (such as BTC, LTC, ETH,) with fiat money. Unfortunately there are only a couple of coins available to trade.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:58:14 AM

I was previously trading on Bitterex until they brought up the verification issue. But I still recommend them as the best exchangers for trading. I'm looking out for some decentralized exchanges good enough for trading. However, you must know that all exchanging sites are risky.
Exchanges are risky and this fact. You can never trust them blindly but in race of such safety and security you must have to choose a better exchange because you can’t progress without it. There must be some people who are talking about the fake and bugs in such exchanges, they may be right but majority times they only want to make a buzz. Bittrex is better in all cases than any other exchange.
DK13

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:06:32 AM

Personally I was using Bittrex. But I read and heard that it started to lock/freeze accounts with no reason? Don't know if it is correct and what is the reason behind it, but now I am concerned about this exchange. Luckily, I managed to withdraw my coins with no issues, but some people are struggling with it. I also heard that Kraken has problems with verification. So guys, which exchange do you use?? I see that every exchange has its good and bad, but now when loads of people are trading it is hard to decide which one to use as all of them have some issues..
skylynn

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:44:17 AM

I strongly recommend Bittrex too. I have been using it for months without any problems.
jcryptostart

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:45:20 AM

I use bittrex for trading altcoins. Till now not faced any big issue there. Binance is also good in terms of trading or deposit/withdrawal fund. I also like etherdelta because its a smart contract & de-centralized exchange, no need to worry for deposit & withdrawal fund but etherdelata little complex & slow. For margin trading I use BitMex, its amazing. Sometime you get double or more than that but sometime you get liquidated. I can say them good exchanges instead of best exchange. Hope in future, we get some better de-centralized exchanges as lot of experiments are going on.
MarkTrade19

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:02:38 AM

Coinbase is one of the most popular and trading platform in the world. This platform makes it easy to securely buy, store, use and trade digital currency.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:05:46 AM

Bitstamp is best for dumping and withdrawing.

If you are not in the US, Bitfinex is best for trading BTC/USD.

60659 📦
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: