Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8132 times)
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

I think currently the condition of bitcoin prices is still very cheap and this is a very suitable time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because I see in April this will experience a price recovery and will be at its peak price when the end of the year. so do not miss this golden opportunity to capitalize on the market situation by buying as much bitcoin as you can.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

This price movement is suspicious
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
While it's a good idea to sell now thinking of a reversal
I think many times people got it wrong  hodl

Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

In my opinion, the proper action is to buy bitcoin and store it. Bitcoin prices are still low. So for traders who have large capital is a golden opportunity to invest.
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

The common advie in investing in bitcoin truly is to buy it at a low price then sell it when it increased its price. Whenever bitcoin price goes down most people are at a panic that they will lose their money so they sell it even though they will earn a little or nothing. But if you believe in bitcoin you will understand that it is just a market issue that can be solved in the future. Market price really is unstable because there are changes in the number of people investing in it but as far as i know whenever bitcoin hit the bottom or just drop its value it will always bounce up and increase greater than it top previous price

toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:50 AM

According to the current situation, it is not appropriate to sell bitcoin now, but to buy some now when the price is not very high.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

For every sell there is a buy If there is no selling or if there is no one to purchase from you, that is when we see a product becoming worthless and same thing happens in the crypto market. Normally, you would not hold what does not have value and that ends up being a total loss unless you just see someone who may just believe in it at a very lower price than you do.

With your last statement though, it is not like buyers don't come instantly, it is just the value you placed at it that moment that would make buyers not seem it as worthy to buy until of course they can no longer see it to buy lesser.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

for now bitcoin prices have gone up and actually this is a moment to sell bitcoin because it already get profit but if you want to hold it up to get more profit then it's up to you, obviously this is the right time to sell it.
trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

now,it is big chance to buy eth and btc,althought market seem grow up again but the price of btc and eth is cheap,i think now we should by and hold
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

I think it's alright to buy btc right now because of the volatility right now but of course you can't say if bitcoin will actually pump after you bought bitcoin.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

hello guys, I am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, I was advised to sell my BTC (which I did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, BTC has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-Nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
Because Bitcoin has gone down many times from the end of 2017 yesterday, so I recommend you to buy Bitcoin as much as your finances. You have to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price and you can stand it until the price is high. If we buy the coins we want at a cheap price would be an opportunity to get bigger profits and more satisfying.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

To this day BTC prices are rising again, I think you should not buy BTC at this time, the price they have exceeded $ 8,000. This is the price is not low, this price is not attractive to investors. Maybe we missed the opportunity a week ago.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

For me, you should buy now look at the price value of bitcoin, start in November 2017 until now image the flow of the graph think that what if the flow of the graph come’s back again. So you feel regret on that. No one can tell what might happen but ill go in buying bitcoin because bitcoin is just starting to grow so is has a big potential to give you a huge profit in the right time.

You should buy Bitcoins as the market price is going down day by day is just due to the demand and people are panic that is why they are selling their coins that results in fall of price. Actually they have no knowledge about buying and selling timings of Bitcoin and due to that stress their accents are making them sell their coins early that result in loss. You need to buy even more this time so that a time will come when you sell your coins at high price.
Yes the price is still not that much going high as Bitcoin is so it is still a low market. You should buy and sell when its price goes high. Looking and monitoring market daily should be in your  daily routine after that you will come to know that according to the price will you be able to sell or buy more. Bitcoin price is still low and you should buy it now again. Never follow false information or negative news about Bitcoin as it is responsive to people.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

Op if you are among the people that bought Bitcoin when its market value was blow $6,350 then i have no options than to advise you to sell some part of your profit as i believe that you must have made some profit from your investment at the current market value of Bitcoin. But you are among those people who bought Bitcoin when its market value was above  $12,000 or so, then you still have to be patient because id you are to sell at the current market price, you will end up selling at lost and that decision is not rational in my opinion.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

Price is rising once again so you should start buying bitcoin now and this is really not the best time to sell your bitcoins as if you sell now then it will affect your profit margin very badly so be smart and hold your bitcoins till the end of the year and that would be the best time to sell your bitcoins to gain higher profits.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Et Hereum

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin because its price is dropped and it is not stalbe neither go very high and nor go very low. Now we can buy bitcoin and hold it for long term. Surely the price will go high in upcoming years at that time we can sell.
bdfoysalhossain

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

I think now that Bitcoin should buy. Because the price of Bitcoin is low. If you want to be more profitable than buy and hold Bitcoin. I hope the price of Bitcoin will be upwards of 20k this year.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

in December btc value at peak but after it its garroting  and slowly slowly ups and down in its price,but dont sell btc, wait for some time infact if you want to investment than you must be buy more btc and hold it for some time surely you got a handsome profit, in this time selling bitcoin only condition that no other options to full fill your needs so its better to buy.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

the movement of coins now has increased, but we do not have to always sell coins but we have to buy coins at a low price. so it's a good time to buy and you can sell when you need it.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

Current bitcoin is off after a two day gain. And the discount is in preparation for the upcoming price boom, so if that's possible I think you should invest in a bitcoin.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

I will advice you buy btc now and hold as it would have good multipliers this year.

Btc is a solid investment and the king of all cryptos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: