Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8132 times)
blink20

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

Should i hold my BTC or go with the alts ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

I think according to the current market conditions. The market price of Bitcoin is in a downturn, and it may break through the original price. I think you should continue to hold it and wait for the next wave of outbreaks. This view only represents my personal opinion and is for reference only.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

Bitcoin price right now is $7k and it is one of really big crashed this year. I think if you want to buy bitcoin right now is better than to sell I prefer to buy right now. This is the right time to buy because of the big crashed then hold it for long term and sell it when time comes.
that's right, selling it now will only make the biggest loss. so when you have btc then hodl is the right decision and if you want to start investing better wait price down again
I think you have to aware of the events of it no one can predict the future. What will happen tomorrow nobody will give you the assurance so. My suggestion is look in the strategy of previous and it will tell you what you should do. If you have a sufficient fund in your hand you no need to sell better you can buy more as day by day the rate of bitcoin is performing well. So try to buy don't sell.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

It is better to buy bitcoin now. Bitcoin is still bleeding. Sometimes in whole day, there's only 1 pump in a day and the rest is it is more on dumping so it is very hard to take a risk.
So buy now while its price is still more affordable. This is the time for your great opportunity for your future.
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

If you want to have huge profits in the future you should not sell, just buy more. At present bitcoin prices are very low, only $ 7100, this is a chance for us to buy more bitcoin at very low prices. If you sell at this time, you will suffer losses. I believe in a few months, bitcoin will recover and regain momentum, hopefully by the end of this year bitcoin prices will be over $ 20000

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

I think as of now you should buy lots of bitcoin because it still a small market value. The company of bitcoin will rise up once again before this year 2018 ends; lots of income will come.
I think selling our bitcoin now is the most stupid thing to do, because the price of bitcoin is really low and selling it with a lower price is can result a big loss for us, so for me you should buy many bitcoin now because the price now is dump to $7100.

Cybercrypt

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

Sell only if you notice some other cryptocurrency going up. Otherwise hold and wait.
celcoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

You should purchase currently expansive range of bitcoin the explanations area unit on the grounds that the speed of bitcoin is increasing with time and this can be on the grounds that a significant speculator have begin swing resources into bitcoin currently and what is more the shoppers of bitcoin is increasing owing to that the speed of bitcoin is increasing.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

i think the best way u should HODL and buy more BTC now
i guess it the year for btc to going down
but for sure it just temporary until btc rise again
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
I think the current time is not appropriate for you to trade bitcoin, you should not buy bitcoin at the present time. You can see that bitcoin prices have fallen sharply for days in a row, now that bitcoin has hit $ 6600 and there are no signs of recovery, so I believe you should temporarily exit USDT and Wait for the market to stabilize again to continue trading.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

According to my technical analysis, the current time you can completely buy into bitcoin, bitcoin price after a sharp drop for several consecutive days is now showing signs of slowing down and stopping at the $ 6600 mark. According to my technical analysis, there will be a wave and the price of bitcoin will be adjusted to $ 7100 before continuing to fall. So you can buy bitcoin at the present time to be able to trade.
joulion86

Activity: 109
Merit: 53

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

According to my technical analysis, the current time you can completely buy into bitcoin, bitcoin price after a sharp drop for several consecutive days is now showing signs of slowing down and stopping at the $ 6600 mark. According to my technical analysis, there will be a wave and the price of bitcoin will be adjusted to $ 7100 before continuing to fall. So you can buy bitcoin at the present time to be able to trade.

This would have been 100% my guess without technical analysis =) out of curiosity how do you analyse this?

alvin255

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin because it still cheap. There will be very good at Q3/Q4.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

As of now, we are still struggling to get back to $7k as the market keeps going down. Unless a new Bitcoin or Ethereum fork is coming, exect that the prices will go back up again because they knee that they would be receiving free crypto equivalent to the present value of a particular crypto like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. I usually do not worry about the bearish market now, because I am looking forward to the second half of this year which will be a bullish run later on.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Now the time is good to buy bitcoin and if you have it will good to hold this for the future and now the market situation is not much better while the bitcoin lovers are still investing in this with out the market information and it is future currency but due to some wrong news and information some time force us to stop bitcoin using and the fear of hackers some time stop us but bitcoin is life long currency and we have to buy this.

Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

I think buy bitcoin is a great choice now.Because now it's price is under $10k.It will rise up in a short time and hit $10k again.So I prefer you to buy bitcoin now.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

For me, you should buy now look at the price value of bitcoin, start in November 2017 until now image the flow of the graph think that what if the flow of the graph come’s back again. So you feel regret on that. No one can tell what might happen but ill go in buying bitcoin because bitcoin is just starting to grow so is has a big potential to give you a huge profit in the right time.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

if I think it's better now to buy a lot of bitcoin because I'm sure if you want to wait for a long time of course you can benefit can be doubled from the bitcoin price you buy. so if you still have bitcoin do not sell, in the first hold if my suggestion hell
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

For me, you should buy now look at the price value of bitcoin, start in November 2017 until now image the flow of the graph think that what if the flow of the graph come’s back again. So you feel regret on that. No one can tell what might happen but ill go in buying bitcoin because bitcoin is just starting to grow so is has a big potential to give you a huge profit in the right time.

Yes you are right.As of this moment bitcoin is decreasing. This is the right time to buy and wait for the perfect time when to sell.You have to be wise in how to manage with your BTC because if you would do so you can gain a better income in the future.This will be profitable.
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

For me it would be better if you will buy bitcoin and hold it until the price goes up and sell if you are satisfied on your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: