Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Block Bank - bespoke commercial banking  (Read 3319 times)
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

one pager croatian
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10IkZ6ZAgP6OoC4ZPs41FuNBsUgMFQBE6/view?ts=5a7cb7ce

tehnical whitepaper croatian
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IYezqbBMSMQDpYDtgKYjPTsZrUmY-EGF/view?ts=5a7cb819

LePetiteChose

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Congrats on the GCC Financial Forum it's very important event for Block Bang! Hope to see some video as usual)
ButtHead

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
Merited by petushka (1)

Congrats on the GCC Financial Forum it's very important event for Block Bang! Hope to see some video as usual)
You're so right, I've been always considering that they need to extend their audience and get attention of financiers.
mecap

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

Hello, I'm very interested in the project, but have a few questions:

How does the partner code scheme works exactly? Let's say I brought 2 clients to block bank and they made some transactions/bought something, will I get the % of their operation costs or will it be a fixed fee?
Thanks
Mirkic7 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

How does the partner code scheme works exactly? Let's say I brought 2 clients to block bank and they made some transactions/bought something, will I get the % of their operation costs or will it be a fixed fee?
Thanks

Hello, here is good example from our white paper that will clarify things for you:
  • Simon gets his referral code
  • In Simon's network his friend Joe needs money in amount of $100,000 for his business
  • Simon gives Joe his referral code and tells him to apply with Block Bank to get the money he needs
  • Joe applies for the money he needs and is offered a commercial loan
  • The Fees for Joe's commercial loan are $6169.00
  • Joe pays his fees and receives his commercial loan of $100,000.00
  • Simon is now entitled to his commission of $1850.7 which is 30% of the fees

Orvergo

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

Yo, i've read the whitepaper and dis looks really nice
one question tho: let's say we hit the day when the bank starts working how much staff will you need to fully operate? because what if you have 4000 customers right off the bat?
and what about the taxes is it dependant on the country I'm from?
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

Thanks

Hello, here is good example from our white paper that will clarify things for you:
  • In Simon's network his friend Joe needs money in amount of $100,000 for his business
  • Simon gives Joe his referral code and tells him to apply with Block Bank to get the money he needs
really interesting project, I do not understand how I missed it ...The scheme of the partner is very simple and inspires confidence . I wish you luck . My best regards.
Mirkic7 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:50:22 AM

Thanks

really interesting project, I do not understand how I missed it ...The scheme of the partner is very simple and inspires confidence . I wish you luck . My best regards.

Thank you, we are apreciate your support.

Mirkic7 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

Yo, i've read the whitepaper and dis looks really nice
one question tho: let's say we hit the day when the bank starts working how much staff will you need to fully operate? because what if you have 4000 customers right off the bat?
and what about the taxes is it dependant on the country I'm from?

There will be around 20 people operating from the UK, Bahrain and Uganda. Each jurisdiction will have its own regulatory obligations. All accounts will be checked by highly-qualified  accountants.

igor2727

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

Hello! and I have a question to ask you. What the amount of your coin? Gratitude.
Bressam

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Hello administrator! Tell me please. How many People are working on this project? Thankfulness.
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

any exchange on etherdelta ?

Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

Project is going very well. This is top project in 2018. Big project big team!!!
Don't miss this grate opportunity.
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

Block Bank Community update

Hello everyone, I wanted to post this on Monday night but our flight was delayed which meant we did not arrive until Tuesday lunch time in Bahrain,  we eneded up have to stay in transit for 11 hours which was not the ideal way to prepare for today, however we have a great afternoon and evening here at the conference and the event this evening held at the 21 Gallery.

This evening we met at a dinner exclusively for the keynote speakers and sponsors of the GCC Financial Forum which was organised by the EDB and Euromoney Instituition based in london. Amongst the key note speakers which included Lord Mervyn King, and Dr  Mohamed Aly El-Erian  there were senior  figures from the Bahrain Central Bank and the Bahrain Financial  Ministry Office, and senior bankers and financial innovators. We spoke about how we will be moving our license application forward and what we will be able to offer the region as a next gen commercial funding platform, and how Bahrain can support our project.

The Significance of Bahrain to block bank.

Bahrain has a strong history and reputation as a key financial centre in the Gulf. The country itself is going through a  transition which is being driven by Fintech Innovation. As some of you may know we were invited to the Capital Club here in November by our advisor Angela Morrison. That was where we met with David Parker The Executive Director of Financial Services Development on the EDB. David and his team have invited us to join the EDB and incubate the Banking entity we will be registering in Bahrain. 

What does this mean?

Well this truly is a great opportunity for us as we have been invited to a EDB accelerator program overseen by C5 Accelerate (http://www.c5accelerate.com/.) C5 Accelerate is a London, Washington D.C., and Bahrain based technology investment firm. Its mission is to accelerate best-of-breed start-ups to meet the growth opportunity being created by the geographic expansion of AWS, the world’s leading cloud computing platform.The support on offer with C5 will be increbily valuable to our projects development and help secure a solid foundation on which to build in this region.

How will this benefit Block Bank and our community?

The approach from the regulators and the EDB mean that Block Bank will get a direct line of contact with the central bank of Bahrain as well as infrastructure support, business development expertise, office space and  a place in the Bahrain Fintech Sand box.

I have spoke before about how we anticipate growth in the Gulf region which is being supported by programs and regulatory changes.  This kind of growth is what will create funding opportunities for BlockBank and its users.

Tomorrow we are attending the second leg of the conference and in the evening  have been invited to the fintech innovation launch event. We will also be speaking directly with the Governor of the Central Bank and the Finance Minister of Bahrain about how best to structure our third banking license application.

I will provide another update tomorrow evening as to how we are progressing on this trip.

Thanks again for all your support and get in touch if you have any questions.

http://telegra.ph/Block-Bank-Community-update-03-13
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Was a little busy last month and I've got really impressed after I looked through all your updates! New great professionals at advisory board, prominent blockchain events and development - everything is under control and ongoing))
petushka

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

As for me, the key feature that makes Block Bank the most trusted financial project is targeted market. Most of the projects offer lending services to doubtful parties while Block Bank aims to meet requirements of SME, governments and other legal institutions in easy accessible cheap funding thus negating an issue of entrusted lenders and thus loses investors frequently face. Think will reach $3-5 by the end of the year.
gecelerinyargici

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

any exchange on etherdelta or somewhere ?

krakovich

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

as I understand there is something very similar project Suretly, they are your competitors? I also did not understand how the money will be repaid, or if the person does not want to return the loan.
petushka

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

Congrats on your latest achievement! Nice advisory board expansion, pleased to see new back office. Fantastic update on Uganda license accept ion! Nice work guys, happy to be part of this)))
petushka

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

I've read the latest update and it's really very encouraging. Does your meeting in NY mean that you can reach US market over time and to expand your business? Also what will be the first exchange mentioned for the June 29th? Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: