Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] To ALL ETH Wallets VIU Token Video Platform Airdrop 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 61097 times)
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:41:40 PM

And do what with it? Is there a list of exchanges we can trade on? Me, I'm happy getting 1200 that was a bonus thought only getting 300 for the ETH I held. Will keep hodling for long term gain and pay for the luxury's of life(ho's and blow)

Now you can trade them on Etherdelta.com and Bit-Z.com. Next week VIU will be listed on few more good exchanges.

December 15th we connect viuly wallet to mainnet, so users can deposit viu from ethereum wallets and buy advertising for example, also users will be able to withdraw viu from viuly wallet to any ethereum wallet or exchange. In other words, video platform will become fully functional.

I have the feeling that it could be something good. the dev is active and here are always updates. I like that.
in many other threads the dev just want eth and then do not write anymore. I'm looking forward to the next weeks
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:46:14 PM

Are the airdrop tokens sent?Any one is there who didn't receive the tokens?Or is it only me ?I just checked my wallet but found no viu tokens.

ViulyOfficial (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:04:10 AM

Are the airdrop tokens sent?Any one is there who didn't receive the tokens?Or is it only me ?I just checked my wallet but found no viu tokens.

Airdrop is completed.
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:08:31 AM

Airdrop is completed.
Just sent a PM regarding the issue.Hope you respond soon.
Thanks

ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:18:50 PM

Airdrop is completed.
Thanks

Our manager reply to your PM.
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:27:31 PM

Hi,

I have a question to ViulyOfficial as I got a little bit more interested in this project (I like very much that there is already working alpha platform!).

In your whitepaper it is said that you use IPFS protocol as a underneath infrastructure for storing videos for Viuly. IPFS is basically Peer 2 Peer network which is Content Addressed. As a result it relies on IPFS nodes voluntary running by network users. My questions are:

1. Does Viuly platform use IPFS right now? Or maybe it is centralized for alpha phase?
2. How stable is IPFS network? How many nodes are there? What kind of computing power we are taking about?
3. Do you estimate that IPFS network will grow significantly enough to be able to maintain Viuly platform on top of it? What is your plan for scalability issues?
4. Do you run your own IPFS nodes as Viuly (I assume so) or only using existing ones?
5. Could you elaborate more about this fragment from your whitepaper:

"Practically anyone in the world can use the extra space on their hard disk to store videos uploaded to the Viuly and be rewarded for this."

Do you plan to pay people who run IPFS nodes hosting Viuly Conent with Viuly Token? If so, how are you gonna to verify that and when we can expect that to come to live?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Regards
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:06:57 PM

Hi,

I have a question to ViulyOfficial as I got a little bit more interested in this project (I like very much that there is already working alpha platform!).

In your whitepaper it is said that you use IPFS protocol as a underneath infrastructure for storing videos for Viuly. IPFS is basically Peer 2 Peer network which is Content Addressed. As a result it relies on IPFS nodes voluntary running by network users. My questions are:

1. Does Viuly platform use IPFS right now? Or maybe it is centralized for alpha phase?
2. How stable is IPFS network? How many nodes are there? What kind of computing power we are taking about?
3. Do you estimate that IPFS network will grow significantly enough to be able to maintain Viuly platform on top of it? What is your plan for scalability issues?
4. Do you run your own IPFS nodes as Viuly (I assume so) or only using existing ones?
5. Could you elaborate more about this fragment from your whitepaper:

"Practically anyone in the world can use the extra space on their hard disk to store videos uploaded to the Viuly and be rewarded for this."

Do you plan to pay people who run IPFS nodes hosting Viuly Conent with Viuly Token? If so, how are you gonna to verify that and when we can expect that to come to live?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Regards

We created some IPFS nodes for alpha and use them to store video files. In Beta any user will be able to set up a node and store video files and earn viu tokens for that.

It is scalable, as we can add as many nodes as we need and when we need them. The more nodes will be, the faster video will be streamed.

Details about how will work our software is not available at this development stage.
ilvbtc
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

Airdrop is completed.
Thanks

Our manager reply to your PM.
Thanks for the response.Yes,your manager replied to my PM and resolved my issue very fast.No problems now.Good working team.Thanks you.

Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:49:13 AM

We created some IPFS nodes for alpha and use them to store video files. In Beta any user will be able to set up a node and store video files and earn viu tokens for that.

It is scalable, as we can add as many nodes as we need and when we need them. The more nodes will be, the faster video will be streamed.

Details about how will work our software is not available at this development stage.

First of all, thank you for your quick answer!

I have some follow up questions, I hope you will be able to help me with:

1. Did Viuly had ICO? I see that in the first Viuly thread it is mentioned that 55% of all tokens will be distributed via ICO. However, later in the new/current thread (as well as WhitePaper) it is mentioned that 55% od Viu tokens will be distributed via airdop. How it was in the end? Did we have ICO or not? If so, how many tokens were distributed and how they match those 55% from the airdop?

2. Second question is about Viuly alpha platform itself. I have created account and made my own channel on it. I also uploaded a video on that channel. However, my Viu Tokens Balance still doesn't show +100 Viu Tokens which I was supposed to receive for uploading video. It is written in the Whitepaper that:

"Upload your first video and get 100 VIU tokens to the user account"

It is also mentioned in video on your website. When I can expect my balance to be updated with +100 viu tokens?

Best Regards
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

congrats VIU holders the price increase 149% in  a day i really like . more news to come to help the price increase more luckyly i buy at cheap price if i sell it now i already profit almost 500% but i still hold it.
NYINY

Activity: 342
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

Problems with ETH network overload will not prevent you from connecting on December 15?
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

you are broadcasting in a crypto thread with an airdrop theme, when I open it, why do you display it with a quote? are you serious about your project? if it is serious, I can ask for the form to fill out because I will follow your project
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:56:43 PM

I held some ether on Nov 5 ..will I receive VIULY from airdrop? I have added viuly token in my erc 20 wallet how can I check the balance ?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

we waiting 15th December  Grin

viu is flying!!!!!
does anyone knows if its going to be added to another exchange as well?

indeed, what is going to happen on the 15th?

After the 15th December you will be available to withdraw/deposit VIU coins from Viuly.io Smiley

I just come for this information and yes here it is. Thank you.

I hope kitties will let me take my viuly's to my address. Be good kitties.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Chadprofile30

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

Wow im just so amazed with for the potential of this project i love the concept  the value is rappidly growing with huge supply i got few of this token from aidrop but im goin to buy more
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:09:38 PM

First of all, thank you for your quick answer!

I have some follow up questions, I hope you will be able to help me with:

1. Did Viuly had ICO? I see that in the first Viuly thread it is mentioned that 55% of all tokens will be distributed via ICO. However, later in the new/current thread (as well as WhitePaper) it is mentioned that 55% od Viu tokens will be distributed via airdop. How it was in the end? Did we have ICO or not? If so, how many tokens were distributed and how they match those 55% from the airdop?

2. Second question is about Viuly alpha platform itself. I have created account and made my own channel on it. I also uploaded a video on that channel. However, my Viu Tokens Balance still doesn't show +100 Viu Tokens which I was supposed to receive for uploading video. It is written in the Whitepaper that:

"Upload your first video and get 100 VIU tokens to the user account"

It is also mentioned in video on your website. When I can expect my balance to be updated with +100 viu tokens?

Best Regards

1. https://medium.com/@Viuly/press-release-viuly-viu-token-airdrop-to-over-900-000-ethereum-holders-complete-blockchain-video-e01deb6c517b

2. bonus 100 viu for first video uploading not available anymore.
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:11:16 PM

Problems with ETH network overload will not prevent you from connecting on December 15?

just use more gwei... around 50 is ok
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:14:13 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:51:16 AM by ViulyOfficial

I held some ether on Nov 5 ..will I receive VIULY from airdrop? I have added viuly token in my erc 20 wallet how can I check the balance ?

Airdrop completed. If you held ether at the date we take the snapshot, you should get your viu. If you dodn't receive viu, then there was no ether in your wallet at that day.

ttps://medium.com/@Viuly/press-release-viuly-viu-token-airdrop-to-over-900-000-ethereum-holders-complete-blockchain-video-e01deb6c517b
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:15:21 PM

Wow im just so amazed with for the potential of this project i love the concept  the value is rappidly growing with huge supply i got few of this token from aidrop but im goin to buy more

Thanks for your support!
wahidtchiko

Activity: 68

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:28:50 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: