Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] To ALL ETH Wallets VIU Token Video Platform Airdrop 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 61097 times)
ViulyOfficial (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:50:51 PM

I have more than 7000 viuly and when i try to withdraw them it takes more than 300 tokens for a fee. It is extreme but i am trying to continue and it says:

You need to be jr. member or higher. There is no area to fill my btct account details.

Viuly ranks have nothing to do with bitcointalk ranks. You must have Jr Member rank on Viuly to be able to withdraw. To get that rank, just be active: watch videos, like and comment them, upload your videos, deposit, advertise, refer, etc

ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:51:52 PM

I have more than 7000 viuly and when i try to withdraw them it takes more than 300 tokens for a fee. It is extreme but i am trying to continue and it says:

You need to be jr. member or higher. There is no area to fill my btct account details.

This ridiciulous fee and the minimum withdrawal requirement don't look professionell to be honest. Hopefully they change it.

Do we suppose to pay Ethereum fees for all your withdrawals? That would be not a business but a charity. Be serious pls.
bulalex16

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:16:23 AM

This project SCAM !!! Money for the video you do not get! Yes, you will first be credited to your coin account. But when you achieve something, you can not order the withdrawal of money. Viuly only promise to pay. Then they find an excuse not to let you get your money. They say that you need to achieve a high rating in order to get your reward. After that, they block your account under any pretext!
I was blocked. I spent 2 days to make a video selection of the video, which can be interesting for both experienced traders and beginners. I made these videos paid. My videos had several views and I earned more than 10,000 coins. I was glad that everything turned out for me. But my account was blocked. During the proceedings in the Telegram, I was expelled from the group and was not given the opportunity to prove anything.
Draw your own conclusions. If you do not feel sorry for your time, then you can waste your time, you can hope for earnings. But, if you value your time and work, then think over my words.
SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:22:55 AM

At least Jr member to withdraw. But how to get rank?

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Laurn

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

This project SCAM !!! Money for the video you do not get! Yes, you will first be credited to your coin account. But when you achieve something, you can not order the withdrawal of money. Viuly only promise to pay. Then they find an excuse not to let you get your money. They say that you need to achieve a high rating in order to get your reward. After that, they block your account under any pretext!
I was blocked. I spent 2 days to make a video selection of the video, which can be interesting for both experienced traders and beginners. I made these videos paid. My videos had several views and I earned more than 10,000 coins. I was glad that everything turned out for me. But my account was blocked. During the proceedings in the Telegram, I was expelled from the group and was not given the opportunity to prove anything.
Draw your own conclusions. If you do not feel sorry for your time, then you can waste your time, you can hope for earnings. But, if you value your time and work, then think over my words.

without proof your words are just unfounded delirium.
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:28 AM

This user was trying to cheat the system. Created few paid videos, priced them at 1000 viu per view and watched it from fake accounts he created. Of course his account is blocked. Cheaters will not get any viu tokens.
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Be active user. Just use Viuly as you use Youtube and one day you will get rank.
Laurn

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

Be active user. Just use Viuly as you use Youtube and one day you will get rank.

Sorry, but this is not serious. This is the same as the question "what is the exchange rate of your currency now?" give the answer "good, don't worry." Can you specifically say how much we need to do to get each of the ranks?
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:33:09 PM

This ridiciulous fee and the minimum withdrawal requirement don't look professionell to be honest. Hopefully they change it.

Do we suppose to pay Ethereum fees for all your withdrawals? That would be not a business but a charity. Be serious pls.

When you did an airdrop to ethereum holders you didn't ask for a fee, didn't you? And it was mostly very little amounts, just wasted eth.

Now you are asking for a stupid amount of tokens for a fee. Also now we have a new rule that we should be jr member to withdraw which wasn't a condition at the beginning.

Ok i'm sending everyone 10 eth who joins my website. When you want to take that eth i will add millions of conditions.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
ilvbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

Viuly ranks have nothing to do with bitcointalk ranks. You must have Jr Member rank on Viuly to be able to withdraw. To get that rank, just be active: watch videos, like and comment them, upload your videos, deposit, advertise, refer, etc

In the first place,imposing 'new restrictions' is most unwanted.And at the least,it looks(from your answers) there is no any criteria for getting a  jr. rank of their minimum requirement.
Your only answer seems to be 'Just keep active and 'one day' you become jr.member'
And you said 'refer' also....how about those who already promoted the site and have many referrals?
Do not understand how you are 'justified' in applying the same rule to the very 'promoters'......May be you need to reconsider,I think.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

It is not always possible to recognize only by lending page what kind of project is it. How it differs from others of the same one. I would like more information and what is the COIN SUPPLY of VIU? Smiley
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:52:44 PM

that is our rules. users have to abide them. no other way round.
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

It is not always possible to recognize only by lending page what kind of project is it. How it differs from others of the same one. I would like more information and what is the COIN SUPPLY of VIU? Smiley

read here please: https://viuly.com
ZZOCC

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:33:32 PM

Exactly. Don‘t look a gift horse in the mouth. I received free VIU via airdrop, very much appreciated. I checked out the video site and watched couple of videos and received, I think it was 50 VIU per view plus the bonus for registration. I‘ll keep checking out Viuly, and see if the platform grabs me, but in the meantime, I look at the tokens strictly as just my free ticket to „play/ride/explore“. Thanks for giving me VIU to participate!!!
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:30 PM

Exactly. Don‘t look a gift horse in the mouth. I received free VIU via airdrop, very much appreciated. I checked out the video site and watched couple of videos and received, I think it was 50 VIU per view plus the bonus for registration. I‘ll keep checking out Viuly, and see if the platform grabs me, but in the meantime, I look at the tokens strictly as just my ticket to „play/ride/explore“. Thanks for giving me VIU to participate!!!
Thank you for the new guy. This is good project between thousands project now
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

If you put that rules before starting campaign i wouldn't complain. Maybe i won't join if it was like that.

I made a blog post, promoted for you also get lots of referrals and now after everything over new rules with some annoying answers.

Getting hate of the community never worked for any project. I hope it will be same for you too.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
yoshisland

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:47:27 PM

Hi !
It's possible to have a Little help ?
I have 50 viu with signup, how to transfer on my eth wallet ? Thanks a lot !

Br,
bulalex16

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:31:49 PM

This user was trying to cheat the system. Created few paid videos, priced them at 1000 viu per view and watched it from fake accounts he created. Of course his account is blocked. Cheaters will not get any viu tokens.
What kind of nonsense are you talking about ?! Are you trying to justify yourself? Judging by the knowledge of my account, you are their this project. Yes, I had a few videos (about 10 pieces). Only 2 of them were for free viewing, and the rest were paid. I chose the price of 1000 coins - your system does not allow you to set a price more or less than 1000 coins. And I need payment for my work! I saw your project and started reading about it. I decided that you can make money on this. I wanted to put 100 coins for paid viewing, but your system did not let it, and I was able to put only one possible version of 1000 coins (this is how your site is set up). Yes, 1000 coins is a lot for viewing. But the information that is contained in these videos, has a great price. I would have received more views and more would have earned, if not the price of 1000 coins, which you impose. And about their accounts - you can tell this to fools!
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:29:36 AM

you can't withdraw 50 VIU you need atleast 100 VIU and you need to become junior member(1 star) to withdraw your viu i hope it helps
ViulyOfficial (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:48 AM

What kind of nonsense are you talking about ?! Are you trying to justify yourself? Judging by the knowledge of my account, you are their this project. Yes, I had a few videos (about 10 pieces). Only 2 of them were for free viewing, and the rest were paid. I chose the price of 1000 coins - your system does not allow you to set a price more or less than 1000 coins. And I need payment for my work! I saw your project and started reading about it. I decided that you can make money on this. I wanted to put 100 coins for paid viewing, but your system did not let it, and I was able to put only one possible version of 1000 coins (this is how your site is set up). Yes, 1000 coins is a lot for viewing. But the information that is contained in these videos, has a great price. I would have received more views and more would have earned, if not the price of 1000 coins, which you impose. And about their accounts - you can tell this to fools!

It doesn't matter the price of the view for your video. What matters is fake accounts you created paid to watch your videos. It is a fraud and your account blocked exactly for that - for fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: