Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 is crazy for bitcoin  (Read 3385 times)
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:33:59 AM

This year is crazy! It never occurred to me that a thousand dollars could be added in a few days. Bitcoin is amazing!

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

Yes. its climbed like as skyrocket since last few months and will continue till end of 2017. People from all over world are getting aware about Bitcoin. And due to lower supply of Bitcoin price will still goes up. It may be $100000 or $1000000 or even more in coming future.

2017 is remarkable year for spreading bitcoin information to world to get into it. And world also accept this revolution. In coming year many business will be decentralized.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

Relay this year is crazy for bitcoin holder.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:54 AM

bitcoin in this year has not been determined craze because the price in this year is still at the stage of next month, maybe bitcoin future will go crazy with a price that reaches $ 9000

MotulDiesel

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:56 AM

Bitcoin's price is going to reach to 10k right the time i post this comment. 2017 is a crazy, surprising year for bitcoin and crypto currency. All my predict are correct and the result surpass my goal, from 1000 in January, 2017 and now-end of november is almost reach to 10k, unbelievable ! Bitcoin will continues increasing more and more with time and it will reach to 12k in beginning of 2018.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

I think I agree with that 2017 is the craziest year that bitcoin started in increasing and it is possible that it can increase again this coming month before the year ended.
jawadmehmood

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:03:21 PM

yes it is crazy. Joined bitcointalk in 2017. heard about bitcoin, cryptocurreny and cryptocurrency trading also. A huge learning year for me.

Cryptocurrency News Reviews, Community  (https://99altcoin.com)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:36:24 PM

2017 is the best year for bitcoin because with this year, it is really helped bitcoin to grow a lot of percentage in just a single year and this is the best year for bitcoin because this is when the bitcoin really attracted a lot of people and also made a lot of developments for the system of bitcoin which strengthens the foundation of bitcoin.
shouter

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

2017 is the best year for bitcoin because with this year, it is really helped bitcoin to grow a lot of percentage in just a single year and this is the best year for bitcoin because this is when the bitcoin really attracted a lot of people and also made a lot of developments for the system of bitcoin which strengthens the foundation of bitcoin.
This is true, and there is no doubt.
But this makes me a bit scared and very afraid of what the next few years will be like. I hope that in the worst of hypotheses, the next years are at least 10% of what was 2017
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:36:18 PM

Yeah pretty crazy right? I remember that bitcoin was only 200 dollars since i started in bitcoin last 2015 and in beginning of 2017 bitcoin price was only 1000 dollars over 10 months bitcoin price gained a lot and faster than i thought and currently it will hit 10k sooner but i have a fear that the faster it rise the faster it fall? Although i am hoping that next year will be another good year for bitcoin but sometimes and good dip might happen.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:45:34 PM

I remember that on 1st January 2017 , the price of bitcoin is about $1000, but now we can see the price is already over $7000. To be honest, that is why some people said this is bubble since the unbelievable rising of bitcoin. However, let us look back upon the history, we can tell that Email subvert the postal industry, Amazon subvert the retail industry. Furthermore, Will bitcoin subvert the traditional banking?

Above is just my personal idea.If you like or not, I wish everyone here have a nice day.

indeed this year bitcoin has increased very high compared to the previous year.
bitcoin prices become very expensive because transactions in the crypto currency market are very crowded.
people are also getting more and more familiar with bitcoin and people who buy bitkoin will also increase

JackTheReaper

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:53:49 PM

I remember that on 1st January 2017 , the price of bitcoin is about $1000, but now we can see the price is already over $7000. To be honest, that is why some people said this is bubble since the unbelievable rising of bitcoin. However, let us look back upon the history, we can tell that Email subvert the postal industry, Amazon subvert the retail industry. Furthermore, Will bitcoin subvert the traditional banking?

Above is just my personal idea.If you like or not, I wish everyone here have a nice day.

Crazy right? A lot of people did not even dream of this happening let alone know about bitcoin. It really surprised a lot of us. Regrading bitcoin subverting the banking industry, I really believe not. It will be more on the banks adopting the blockchain technology. Which they already tried with Ripple.
Indeed crazy but believable. Many did not dream of this, true, but many people anticipated this through, and as crazy as it should, the anticipated prize that they've been predicting have already been surpassed. At first these assumptions that they've been making this few months are quite exaggerating but who would've thought that the actual prize right now even surpassed that of what they've predicted.

That's for sure, the retailers even the known ones will eventually adapt the blockchain technology.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

yes right now the price of bitcoin almost $10000 what a good news hahaha, but it doesnt a good news for me because i dont hold any btc in my wallet, hahaha. i hope that bitcoin will increasing until $15000 in this year and $20000 in next year  Grin Grin Grin

AlenaZarubina

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:09:01 PM

Are there any forecasts for what will happen in a year?
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:17:14 PM

Are there any forecasts for what will happen in a year?

BTC price could be 15-20 k $ per 1 BTC Smiley So wait for BTC dump and buy bitcoins)) really it could be much higher than 10k $ per 1 BTC Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:34:17 PM

Yup the unbelievable stuff let people believe that something is bubble. Bitcoin has always been called off like that way only. I’m pretty sure tha5 bitcoin will invade into many industries such as online shopping, private sectors like renting, lending and real estate etc, it will also break down the most amusing and expensive market such as forex, which it has already done anyway.

I’m not sure that traditional banking will be replaced by the bitcoin because that’s just not possible yet and too many blockchain developments are yet to be done. That diverts this question towards on how safe and sound and furnished is our bitcoin to utilise it in that sector. But hopefully there will be ways around.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:37:46 PM

I agree that 2017 is a very good year for bitcoin, the popularity has risen so much that it attracted a lot of new investor that help driving the price to reach $10.000. I didn't think bitcoin can rise this much because there's a lot of fud from fork, china band etc but as we can see bitcoin is the real deal and keep going forward. Next year is definitely a good year fro crypto.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

I and a lot of people may not have thought the bitcoin price by the end of this year is really incredible.
Bitcoin prices are getting crazy, and many people may regret not investing in the bitcoin market, including me.
I am very disappointed 2 months ago already selling bitcoin assets that i have, maybe if i'm patient to sell it will definitely get bigger profits.
Probably the cause bitcoin prices are skyrocketing is a factor of high demand and increased global confidence in the virtual currency.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:46:41 PM

Indeed the future is so clear and bright for bitcoin. 2017 made bitcoin shine on its way and its value significantly increased. Many countries as well around the world accepted it even the central banks in different nations. Even people who just heard about bitcoin is claiming that bitcoin might be the future currency of mankind in time. This can indeed even subvert today's traditional banking because it's more convenient to use plus it's quicker to increase in value when invested.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

I remember that on 1st January 2017 , the price of bitcoin is about $1000, but now we can see the price is already over $7000. To be honest, that is why some people said this is bubble since the unbelievable rising of bitcoin.
Remember last year that good for bitcoin was 2013, so we waited 4 years to have another good year in bitcoin.
After this good year, could come years of bad performance. U can never know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: