Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 is crazy for bitcoin  (Read 3385 times)
songwdzw (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:27:59 PM

I remember that on 1st January 2017 , the price of bitcoin is about $1000, but now we can see the price is already over $7000. To be honest, that is why some people said this is bubble since the unbelievable rising of bitcoin. However, let us look back upon the history, we can tell that Email subvert the postal industry, Amazon subvert the retail industry. Furthermore, Will bitcoin subvert the traditional banking?

Above is just my personal idea.If you like or not, I wish everyone here have a nice day.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

However, let us look back upon the history, we can tell that Email subvert the postal industry, Amazon subvert the retail industry. Furthermore, Will bitcoin subvert the traditional banking?
Cars were considered as one of the dangerous invention when it was first invented.

Many used to think that internet is just for computer gigs and not for common people in past.

People used to only shop with paper cash and they used to worry about getting their bank account or credit card hacked and still many people from developing countries think like that.

Bitcoin is still in primitive stage like all of the above invention so people are just afraid of bitcoin or whole crypto thing, but sooner or later crypto will revolutionize the way we make financial transaction and how we send money across the globe.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:59:05 PM

I remember that on 1st January 2017 , the price of bitcoin is about $1000, but now we can see the price is already over $7000. To be honest, that is why some people said this is bubble since the unbelievable rising of bitcoin. However, let us look back upon the history, we can tell that Email subvert the postal industry, Amazon subvert the retail industry. Furthermore, Will bitcoin subvert the traditional banking?

Above is just my personal idea.If you like or not, I wish everyone here have a nice day.

I like it and find myself agreeing with the lot of it. I never bought into the bitcoin is a bubble thing even since day 1 in the industry. Bitcoin is unlikely anything else we have ever seen before in our lifes and to make a silly

comparison to some dumb tulips if laughable at best. Oh well lets laugh to the bank in agreement I say Cheesy

Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

In my opinion I think Bitcoin can subvert traditional bank, there are a lot of countries afraid about this case so they're trying to find out the solution to prevent this case happen in the future, some countries legalized Bitcoin and their Banks also accept Bitcoin too but almost countries often trying to ban Bitcoin to prevent Bitcoin subvert traditional Bank and my country is not a exception, right after a university in my country announced that they will accept Bitcoin for tuition, the goverment also announced that they will ban Bitcoin in next year and anyone whom still trying to use Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will have to go to jail or pay at least 10k$ for forfeit Sad
degaga15

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:12:42 PM

all would be happy when bitcoin prices rise, especially if you have bitcoin savings in the wallet, the price must be very expensive. on the impact of traditional banking I think it will not interfere except the circulation of money in a country, arguably more and more transactions.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:14:31 PM

Yeah its just crazy, the price of bitcoin is rising to 7300 now. What a year and what a day so far. I bet it will cross 8000 or even 9000 before the coming fork.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:15:04 PM

Probably what you say is absolutely correct now that it can be said that bitcoin has beaten the bank on many things. I have also predicted that the future of Bitcoin will grow tremendously and reach the present high value. However, it is necessary to have a large amount of capital to invest in Bitcoin and that is impossible for me
Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:15:07 PM

Cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology are undeniable the future, 2017 has illustrated that quite a bit. Before mobile phones were a thing people hated them and claimed they would never use them but here we are in a time where perhaps 75% of the population owns one. Mainstream peeps. Hopefully bitcoin will still have a leading point when that happens to cryptocurrency. With the recent trends ten thousand dollars is a very probable milestone going into 2018. Time will tell if we will hit it.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

hardfork factor is a powerful driver for bitcoin whose price can not be controlled in this year. in this month alone will happen hardfork back most likely the price will still be pumped
Yakamoto
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:19:17 PM

Bitcoin is almost guaranteed to be in a bubble period right now, I would be surprised if there was nothing that pops the bubble sometime in the future, but you never know. There might be a constant rise and then a small pop later, it might never pop at all, the fact of the matter is, this is insane right now and it's surprising that it has taken this path.

I wouldn't have put money on Bitcoin rocketing up to $7k over the course of just a few days if you asked me two weeks ago,, but I guess I should start putting money down on some of these predictions since they always seem to be right, and my conservative estimates are often wrong.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

If not everyone then most people thnk that this is just a bubble waiting to burst any minute but in my opinion this is not a bubble, it took time for bitcoin to develop at the beginning no one seemed to think that bitcoin will be at its price now. No one is certain what will happen in the future it can revert back to traditional banking or it wont but the thing is bitcoin was not intended for traditional banking.
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:22:49 PM

Banking in a traditional way has been long here since an era and we witnessed that old aged people are stuck to these systems and may/will always be.
Bitcoin, being especially used by youth, is now taking over all the age groups and the factors are the market moves that subverted the game of all other assets and dragged all such money into Bitcoins. But I believe that it will be a very long journey and to remove traditional banking or to convert it to something new, Bitcoin needs to stabilize and that will only happen when the value reaches a level where buying it will become very hard and it will become extremely priceless just like Gold.
cryptocurry

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:25:38 PM

Banking in a traditional way has been long here since an era and we witnessed that old aged people are stuck to these systems and may/will always be.
Bitcoin, being especially used by youth, is now taking over all the age groups and the factors are the market moves that subverted the game of all other assets and dragged all such money into Bitcoins. But I believe that it will be a very long journey and to remove traditional banking or to convert it to something new, Bitcoin needs to stabilize and that will only happen when the value reaches a level where buying it will become very hard and it will become extremely priceless just like Gold.

I'm confused about how buying it will become hard when we can just buy / sell fractions.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:33:18 PM

This year bitkoin really made a rapid leap in the course, having increased in price by more than seven times. This greatly affected the economy of all countries, since tens and hundreds of millions of dollars were invested in the crypto currency. In this regard, the states began to study the crypto currency, trying to classify it according to standard models, but judging by the decisions made, the state authorities of different countries will not be able to come to a single opinion on the issues of crypto currency exchange for a long time. The same applies to attempts to regulate the crypto currency and introduce a profit tax on this activity. The solutions are also diverse, from the prohibition even to have a crypto currency, to its full acceptance as a means of payment. One thing is clear - bitcoin and another crypto currency has seriously declared itself and enters the stage of its official recognition by various states.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:08 PM

really, because in 2017 this has been a lot of price increases on all of us and now it's time we can have fun happy with the highest price and also now automatically increase the bitcoin visitors are very abundant when this is what we are waiting for.
Proficiency

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:45:52 PM

Yeah its just crazy, the price of bitcoin is rising to 7300 now. What a year and what a day so far. I bet it will cross 8000 or even 9000 before the coming fork.
Make it 10K  Shocked
Krikke

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Standing on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

Make it 10K  Shocked

Some people are doubting that the fork will have a lot of supporters. It is still unclear for now... Every one expect a crash after the fork, this might imply that people are also gonna trade accordingly. Mass psychology is important here! I'm still bullish on BTC even the possible fork cannot stop this train...
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:52:55 PM

2017's growth ratio of bitcoin has been phenomenal. As predicted, the price would reach $8k in two days. A massive growth in short span. The last 7 days have been the green days for bitcoins. Almost $1550 have increased in just a week. Good go bitcoin and its team.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:59:10 PM

I really think it is just imagine how many hard forks has it been through before year ends and it grew a lot. A lot of people were able to gain a lot of money from bitcoin not just because of the coins they got from the forks but also from the increase of it's price.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

Bitcoin has received a lot of exposure in the media this year. The meteoric rise has not gone unnoticed with the financial press. This has led to many new buyers entering into bitcoin helping to push the price. The idea of free coins with the forks also increases demand.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: