Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest into?  (Read 1894 times)
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:47:49 PM

For me, I would have a portion for mining and a portion for trading but a large portion would be for the latter. Around 4-5 nice gpu would be suitable for that. It will give you a decent amount of hashrate. Try to mine altcoin with highest algorithm. Bitcoin has high difficulty now so I think it is not profitable in ratio with electricity cost. As for trading, I would allocate some for bitcoin and some for altcoins. I cant reccommend hodling for a long time, specially for alts, as it would have the tendency to be crushed when bitcoin reaches ATH. When I trade, I always put a stop loss to prevent my portfolio being “burned”. But in trading I can say that it can give you a nice profit compare to mining if and only if you do it right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:58:54 PM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?

Investing into bitcoin would be better as it gives you better return value than mining bitcoin. Mining right now is pretty hard. You need to be careful about every expenses you make so that you can profit in the long term. Through buying btc, you could hold and wait for the value to go higher. It will also help the community as the demand will go higher.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:19:11 AM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?

In my opinion, now price bitcoin is very high, better you split your money into altcoin too. So you have more chance to have profit. If one of your coin dump you can see another one is rising.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:20:58 AM

investing in bitcoin is very profitable and actually there is no late word to invest in bitcoin even though now the price is increasing many times compared to last year, if you want to invest in the mine it is much better, because you will get a doubled profit from the mine and also increase coin price in the long run.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:53:32 AM

I prefer to buy mining hardware because with mining you can earn monthly income. and I think it's nice and profitable.
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:01:24 AM

Mining hardware in 2500$ is like nothing. You should rry your luck in trading altcoins. But selectes and researched coins becausd some of the coins go scam and ruins your money. So be aware and attentive.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:09:26 AM

I prefer to buy mining hardware because with mining you can earn monthly income. and I think it's nice and profitable.

you need to consider the consequences first before deciding to buy a mining hardware because mining difficulty these days has increased drastically due to the competition of miners and mining also cost much electricity and will result to a high electrill bills , also mining hardwares are expensive and its quite hard to operate therefore investing on to bitcoins or other alternatives is the most highly recomended to save yourself from hassel and too much expences.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:51:13 AM

Looking at the BTC prices now is very expensive , with $ 2500 I will not take a mining options and prefer to buy BTC and altcoin.
As the BTC prices continue to rise, Altcoin's price drop below the normal price but it's a good time for investors to buy Altcoin (risk remains), because it will return to normal prices.
I suggest you to split them: 30% Altcoin, 70% BTC and hold it, I think it will be good.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:48:00 AM

Invest in the coin, not the mining hardware. twofold; there is way more opportunity in the straight up bitcoin investment, without the risk of the miners. consider: what if that fucker breaks? your bitcoin wont break, doesnt need uptime, and empirically, you will get a decent return for just sitting on your coins.

Secondly, if you go the miner route you will either spend more than 2500 for the entire setup, or you will get less than 2500 worth of hardware if you a smart.

You havent factored in electricity yet my man.

And look at alts, possibly more upward potential
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:52:35 AM

invest all that on bitcoin and on alts so that you bitcoin will gain profit. wait for a year so that it could possibly grow. as long you keep your private key no one will hack your bitcoin.. goodluck!
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:27:04 AM

ive preferred you to choose and put your $2500 straight into bitcoin by investing on it. i think you witness the progress and the success of this bitcoin before, and now bitcoin are getting better and bigger in terms of value, so there are more profitable for you if you choose investing in bitcoin instead of choosing to buy mining hardware, for now mining rigs/hardware are so expensive to provide just to mine bitcoin for such a small amount of satoshi,
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:31:07 AM

Personally i'd prefer to invest that kimd of amount to btc. In probably just a week,.you'll be profitting handsomely. It may take longer if you set up a mining rig and though you're sure to make profits, it's not going to be anywhere close to what you're gonna get from btc investments

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:39:16 AM

A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging but the originals are Bitcoin. We also have one of the best, Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. For more information, visit www.propthereum.io
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:51 AM

take the risk Invest directly to bitcoin and wait for the big rise like the others do right now. but if you find out that mining is more profitable in your place then you go buy and set up your rig right now. good luck.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:51:50 AM

Investing in BTC is no mistake right now. It is long-term profit but you must be patient. After a couple of years, you will be glad about your investment. Buying mining equipment is risky cause first you must decide which coin to mine. Mining the BTC is more and more complicated cause structure of the blockchain. My advice - invest in BTC!

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

If you want a investment that you dont have to do other that waiting. Probably go in bitcoin but if you want, you can also diversify your investments into some altcoins. Before investing be sure you know and have the idea of whatcoin you are goin to go through.
Mining right now is also a good to go through. Gpu mining is the best. But you had to have a good knowledge in assembling computer parts and some Overclock tweaks for your gpu to maximize you profit.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:57:57 AM

yes bitcoin is always the main choice in investment.
and there are many options for investing. so I think you just need to take the time and think to learn every potential you want.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:58:56 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 10:22:51 AM by owengtam09

Put it straight into your bitcoin, you can add some if you have money to put in. Think of it just like you are also saving into your bank account. I guess mining hardware is very expensive to have. Putting some money invest it in bitcoin for me is good start. Buy and hold is a good and safest strategy I would suggest.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:24:26 AM

DMD Diamond, either the coin or the cloud. I have been into crypto for almost 5 years and DMD s been by far the most profitable options I have ever been involved with. A very honest team, no scams, nice community and nothing but profits. No referral fee for me here, I m just sharing something I really like.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:28:36 AM

In my opinion with 2500$ you should start trading or invest in some good ICO project. If you wanna become a miner I think you shouldn't do that cause your capital is not enough to get big profit from mining everyday. Beside the diff of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day so join mining with 2500$ is not a good idea. Let try trading or investing in ICO project moreover you can use that amount to buy Bitcoin and claim free Bitcoin2x after the upcoming hardfork Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: