Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:52:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest into?  (Read 1894 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:32:54 AM

In my opinion with 2500$ you should start trading or invest in some good ICO project. If you wanna become a miner I think you shouldn't do that cause your capital is not enough to get big profit from mining everyday. Beside the diff of Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day so join mining with 2500$ is not a good idea. Let try trading or investing in ICO project moreover you can use that amount to buy Bitcoin and claim free Bitcoin2x after the upcoming hardfork Smiley

Trading is the best choice, but I don't know about ICO. Lately we have heard a lot of them turning into scams, so I don't know if is a better choice right now. With trading, well with a good knowledge and experience it can really be profitable at the end of the day. Also holding is a good choice, because you have nothing to do but to hodl on your coins and just let it sit at your wallet and in just a few months your money will grow clockwise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:37:44 AM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?
Mining trust me is becoming a very expensive job these days. You just cant put $2500 in mining and expect some great returns. But if you want a fixed monthly return which might even be low. You can go for mining software. But I would personally recommend to put it in btc and start trading to.earn endless returns.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:43:51 AM

Invest in yourself and expanding your knowledge. For example, you can mine domain names, and sell them for Bitcoin. A $9 hand reg name can yield $100 or more in Bitcoin. However, like everything else, you need to learn what sells and how to buy it. Always remember, you have to invest money to lose money. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:44:59 AM

After what I have heard I think I will just put it into btc for a few months what exchange should I use?
thats a good idea mate.  There's alot of exhange site but the most popular is poloniex and bittrex. Its up to you where do you prefer. I suggest if you want see some information on that two options try to search it on internet so that you can choose what is the best exchanger for you on that two options.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:53:39 AM

I advice you to invest in alcoin because there are possibility that these coin will brace up with bicoin in the future. A long term investment in altcoin will prove profitable than investing now in bitcoin that has many hard forks on the way.
Zastria

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:53:57 AM

You should buy a computer for mining rather than investing it into investment or trading, because with mining we will get a good profit
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:56:28 AM

By trying with $ 2000 you can be very real, if you bet and have the right analysis with various information that can be obtained from the internet about market analysis, and try on the proven market like poloniex or bitrex that people use.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:37:49 AM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?

I recommend mining because it will do both mining and investing jobs all at once just buy first a mining hardware because mining work is easy, after all your fastest computers, hardware and electrical main source support are all set then all you have to do is wait and earn. As more and more transactions are always happening in the block chain, miners would be surely gaining everyday then while you are collecting your bitcoin you are already investing and starting to hoard it for your future trading.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:04:27 AM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into BTC or mining hardware?

BTC and mining hardware, the both is a good plan, But before you put on the one option: You should do some research. Especially on mining hardware, why? because if you have a wrong maintenance and treatment, electricity consumption, and other, you will lose (not profit).

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:18:15 AM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into BTC or mining hardware?

BTC and mining hardware, the both is a good plan, But before you put on the one option: You should do some research. Especially on mining hardware, why? because if you have a wrong maintenance and treatment, electricity consumption, and other, you will lose (not profit).
yes, I should be invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is grow up day by day, and its my suggestion to everybody who are a good  earner from bitcoin they can invest in bitcoin and I will be .

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:10:45 AM

Mining doesn't seem good at this point and honestly speaking $2500 is not much amount to be put into mining hardware. Gosh they are very costly. And even if people are talking about GPU miners then also its very costly and prices for there upgrades are increasing like lightening speed. So it would be better to invest your money into bitcoin and just hold it for long time. The benefits ? Well, if you would had invested into it last month at the rate of 1800-3000 $ then you could have earned double the invested amount and thats what will happen in next year and to the next year of that and so on. This cycle will always be there but mining would be costly each year too.
Shinigami78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:26:18 AM

you should invest it in btc. it is the best thing I think. btc has a very high value right now and the benefits are very real.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:21:30 AM

Mining is not anymore profitable because now   Bitcoin is very hard to be mined with weak machines . You have to invest thousands od dollars in powerfull processors in order to earn a little profit . So , I would recommend you to invest straight in Bitcoin or ethereum  because it is easier , and the price will surely go up in next years.
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:45:10 AM

according to my experience and knowledge, that trading is my best choice.

BitcoinIsAlgebraic

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:48:44 AM

Mining hardware at least the very best will cost you a lot more than $2500 and probably isn't going to earn that back unless you have a cheap electricity bill. I would recommend investing alt coins with such a small amount to invest and then convert those back into Bitcoin.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:00:02 AM

You can invest it in bitcoin. Surely the price of bitcoin will go up even though it goes down it is only for short period of time.
xiaomingdada

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:07:37 AM

If you plan to invest long term, you can invest bitcoin, bitcoin is still in its development stage, the value of bitcoin is not yet set, the bitcoin price is currently volatile, and the bitcoin's price will continue as bitcoin grows Growth, so you can invest bitcoin, of course, you have to understand the risks of investing, I wish you good luck. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:28:28 AM

Now is BTC
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:46:01 AM

You should buy a computer for mining rather than investing it into investment or trading, because with mining we will get a good profit
Trading with bitcoin would be more cost efficient than mining. Buy some bitcoin an trade with it this is the best way to earn profits, or better yet just hold some bitcoin this won't give you high profits but your wallet balance will increase for doing absolutely nothing. Etc has also come up so give a chance to some alt coins too.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:50:41 AM

You can invest in bitcoin. Because investment in bitcoin is very profitable. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day. But if you invest in long-term, you will be much more beneficial. Because there is less profit in short-term investment in bitcoin. Many unrest works.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: