Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest into?  (Read 1894 times)
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:51:30 AM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?
I think you should put it in bitcoin instead of mining, the hard fork event is about to happen so if you put it all in bitcoin you will get something free and the value it gets can be high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deddi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:56:35 AM

which certainly is Bitcoin and Ethereum .. Bitcoin da Ethereum is a digital currency where other currencies to conduct transactions using two digital currencies ...
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:00:37 AM

You can invest in bitcoin, depending on if u want a short term profit or you wanna hold unto it for a long term. Or better still u can invest in other coins or ethereum.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:12:00 AM

In my opinion you are better off investing it in bitcoin right away. You may ask why not mining? the answer to that is your 2500USD is not enough for mining. Antminer alone cost more than 2500, yeah sure there are cheaper ones but you will not be getting enough hash. Plus you still have to electricity bill to be accounted for also the maintenance of the miner, and if you are only going with just one miner you will not be making that much profit. You are just breaking even.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:18:03 AM

i think investing is good enough and suitable to your fund for now because puting in mining hardware is thats not enough... if you plan to go mining but your fund is sufficient just invest first or do trading to reach your target rigs..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:23:43 AM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?

All I can say is invest something that you know and knowledgeable about and not to something that is told or suggested by your friend or someone you just met in the internet. We can earn through knowledge and not because it is in as of the moment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:35:48 AM

I think investing in bitcoins will be more profitable than buying mining hardware as i dont think so that $2500 is enough to get good hardware for getting a good hashrate and also the electricity bill so it can go to loss.Investing in bitcoins for long term will most probably earn you a good amount of profit.
sumitmehra08

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:16:10 AM

I think you should invest in bitcoin, why not Bitcoin mining? Because
1) it may seem profitable to you now but after a year or so it won't as bitcoin network repeatedly adjusts the difficulty of mining almost every 2 weeks, so that it's mining rate remains constant. In coming years more and more people will be mining for Bitcoin, then it'll become less profitable to you.
2) Bitcoin mining is expensive,cost includes a dedicated machine, accounting for it's storage, electricity, security and a constant internet connection, also it's maintenance and long duration of time and effort. With your amount of initial investment there's no extra profit.
3) While mining the value of bitcoin will increase or decrease or even remain unstable in cases of technical errors.
4) The transaction fee is low as compared to the investment that you will put towards the hardware, electricity etc.
Therefore buying bitcoins is more profitable and instant. As you'll get the pre-discovered bitcoin. Think of it as a gold investment. It's value will increase as it's years passes by. You have $2500 worth of bitcoins now, let's say you want to cash that out after 5 years you'll certainly get a bigger amount than you invested in. It's more like a future savings amount.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:32:17 AM

Invest it now into bitcoin because surely you gonna gain profit after few months, but in the mining you need to wait for long to have it and profit.
Since btc grow fast now and surely before the end of the year it will grow.

kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:50:03 AM

investing in bitcoin is highly recommended considering the benefits of getting a lot, but you need to be patient in order to get the benefits of bitcoin. the price will be higher and you can easily earn a lot of money from bitcoin.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:03:09 AM

I believe that Bitcoin mining is a serious business now and we should leave it for those who treat it in that way. If you think you can put your time in order to conduct mining activities in a professional way as required for the profit-making, then I don' see any issues with it. However, I think since we are in the early phase, Bitcoin is undervalued (still, I don't support the sudden surge in the price) now and it will perform very well in the long run so I would choose the direct investment in BTC with a systematic investment plan.
Mr.john

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:38:03 AM

investing in bitcoin is highly recommended considering the benefits of getting a lot, but you need to be patient in order to get the benefits of bitcoin. the price will be higher and you can easily earn a lot of money from bitcoin.
Yes, like what you said, i will also considered that to invest in bitcoin is good way that i should going to do in my money, because i believe that there are so many benefits that should im going to earn when i was trying to invest in bitcoin. In addition, investing in bitcoin is better than to invest in others,  because on it, we are also easy to earn money,  simply just we need to hold our bitcoin and wait the time that the price will get high and after that we sell our bitcoin, so we are surely earn a lots of profit, from the bitcoin that we hold for a long time. So now, don't waste the opportunity try to invest in bitcoin at early, and soon we are become successful,  just to invest in bitcoin with no any doubts in your selves.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:42:54 AM

I suggest you to go all out towards investing to Bitcoin. Its market value is continuously increasing at this point. And since that is a good amount of money on an investment, surely, the profit will be assured high knowing that the price of Bitcoin in the market is getting more expensive everyday.

Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:32:20 PM

This are my favorites.

Ethereum: Had 40x growth rate over the last two years. Allows to build fully-functional applications on blockchain without middlemen. Extremely promising currency, solid team (take a look at what Vitalik Buterin is doing right now). #2 crypto right now — but still 1/10 of the Bitcoin value. So even while being conservative, thinking that any crypto would not grow higher than BTC, it may grow 10x. Still 10x is a small amount — compared to other solutions on the market. So, not extremely yummy for a long game.

Factom: A blockchain-based system that’s optimized to store millions of realtime records with a single hash. Useful for all kinds of business apps. Runs on top of Bitcoin.
Yes there is no doubt that we need to invest in bitcoin as much as we can because bitcoin is very safe and sound to invest I’m also investing here from a long time and I’m taking a very good profit from it I always get all my profit on time and in this time duration I did not see any difficulties and problems so I will advise to every one invest here.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:36:56 PM

If you have good skills, you should trade or invest in BTC. Otherwise, you should invest in mining hardware.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

If you have good skills, you should trade or invest in BTC. Otherwise, you should invest in mining hardware.

Bitcoin is a great investment at now because it is a digital currency and in future it's ruel a world and all are done in systematic so this are great investment and all online areas bitcoin only used in future .
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:06:38 PM

it would not hurt if you invest your money into bitcoin because you can get money multiple times. provided you are not too rushed with your money. investing in bitcoin will take a long time you will feel the results

FutureIsHere

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:10:40 PM

Nowadays, bitcoin mining is not profitable. To take a benefit from bitcoin mining you should have $25000. So, better to buy btc and:
>hold
>hold and reinvest. There are some good projects where you can do that. If you are interested, I can suggest some.
>trade if you can. Buy low (bearish days), sell high (bullish days).

Or buy eth, dash, ltc or other alts.
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:12:49 PM

the mining is a nice investment, after if you like the risk is rather of the trading
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:13:11 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 07:43:39 AM by siddu67

you can invest in bitcoin cash, i think bitcoin cash will rise a lot, because it follow bitcoin, not like other altcoin. U can also invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin profit will be huge and safe . its price is become so demanding as well.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: