Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:08:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest into?  (Read 1894 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:17:00 PM

Hi friend, If you are into long term investment I will suggest you invest in BTC because it is the surest way for long term investors. BTC is growing due to high demand for the coin in making transaction. also you can invest in some promising altcoin like Waves, Neo, ETH, LTC etc you can do your own research on the cheap altcoin you can invest on. also you need to be aware of the risk involve so i suggest you shouldnt put all your egg in one basket
nhoj25

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:18:49 PM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?

I think investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than mining. Although you can buy hi-end computers for mining, you'll have other expenceslike electricity , internet and maintenance of the machine.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:24:28 PM

you can invest in bitcoin cash, i think will rise a lot, because it follow bitcoin, not like other altcoin. U can also invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin profit will be huge and safe . its price is become so demanding as well.

Both the splitted coin BCH and BTG are worst to invest your fund dude. There are many promising altcoins in the market. You can choose any one among them and you can choose to invest with it.
Monero and Zcash are best value and market place supply from the past 6 months. I hope these coins will shows the continuous growth in the chart bro. Please check closer which is best coin and invest to it.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:25:36 PM

I believe that Bitcoin mining is a serious business now and we should leave it for those who treat it in that way. If you think you can put your time in order to conduct mining activities in a professional way as required for the profit-making, then I don' see any issues with it. However, I think since we are in the early phase, Bitcoin is undervalued (still, I don't support the sudden surge in the price) now and it will perform very well in the long run so I would choose the direct investment in BTC with a systematic investment plan.

He has to check about the mining details in the mining section and altcoin mining section. There he will be able to get the clear information about the mining hardware and software. I too support this and say that this mining platform is the right decision with the amount mentioned in op post.
There are many mining machines are available in the market but all are will not give the same amount of profit you can make it.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:29:31 PM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?
Buy GPU's, mine altcoins and exchange them for bitcoins.
After you reach ROI it will probably bring you more profit than investing directly into BTC, besides that when you reach roi you will have bitcoins worth 2500$ Wink
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:33:09 PM

you should invest at these days with alternative coins ! bitcoin now is too high and most of cryptos now are rising ! you can check NEO and some alts ! go to bittrex and some trading platform and watch the graph and also do some research before trading
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

If you have that much money, then you can easily go to the mining section. You just have to buy a mining Rig and you will get a solid learning from that by just keeping it on to your computer. If you wish, you can also hold some Bitcoin because because its price always increases with the passing time. It includes a little amount of risk because in the market the price can go down to.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:45:01 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 09:21:55 PM by Bagaji

From what I understand about GPU mining, the turnover or profit is not that much because of the cost of electricity and the cost of purchasing the mining hardware. So, I will recommend that you should invest your money in bitcoin instead of mining.  
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:02:49 PM

I got that same question today, why would you want to invest in mining hardware? Who told you this, or where did you come across this? I am so confused by the amount of people that think it's profitable to get into mining. Okay yes it was in 2009-2011 when one could mine via their laptop CPU but now there are huge mining farms all over the world so there is no point.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
KeeKit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:32:49 PM

Everyday is a good day to invest! Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:51:55 PM

Hi friend, If you are into long term investment I will suggest you invest in BTC because it is the surest way for long term investors. BTC is growing due to high demand for the coin in making transaction. also you can invest in some promising altcoin like Waves, Neo, ETH, LTC etc you can do your own research on the cheap altcoin you can invest on. also you need to be aware of the risk involve so i suggest you shouldnt put all your egg in one basket
I agree.Before going into any investment,you should weight things first to avoid regret in the end.The best way to invest into nowadays is in bitcoin because for sure you will really have a high profit even after few months.You may also invest into other altcoins but make sure to study them first because altcoins are not really that strong and trusted like bitcoins wherein millions of people have invested already.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:26:18 PM

Having those mining hardware is considered also as an investment in bitcoin but only in the other form. Still we gain profit from here mining but it take months to have it. As  considering that, to repay all expenses first and the next is totally your profit. But if you want to have profit immediately, then just invested directly to bitcoin.
This is the insight that might guide you, the final decision is coming from yours. If you are happy of doing this, then a big possibilities thatbuou will succeed.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:49:50 PM

Usually what should be invested is money or property but along with the passage of time and development at this time, has been created crypto bitcoin and the like. With this bitcoin we can invest not only with money or property but also with bitcoin and even bitcoin more profitable but more risky for investment.
seanskie18

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:31:03 AM

You mentioned that you are going to invest $2500. Meditating is a must when it comes to money investment. For me, it's wisely to invest half of your money to btc and also to mining hardware so that you can benefit to them.

kittie11

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:35:57 AM

One upcoming coin caught my eye and their business plan is promising. Check Propthereum.io, they are an asset backed coin and are expecting great coin appreciation in a short period of time.  Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worldwide which will generate rental income.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:48:51 AM

I dont have much knowledge on mining, it doesnt caught my interest as well for I guess it will take time to make profit out of it (i dont know, but thats what i believed). Why not invest it to buy half of your money with btc for long term purposes and half with altcoins for short term. Btc has been continously rising its value due to number of demand in the market, and as well as those top altcoins they make a good profit as well. ETH, wave, doge and etc. Those are some good projects to put your money in.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:01:27 AM

I dont have much knowledge on mining, it doesnt caught my interest as well for I guess it will take time to make profit out of it (i dont know, but thats what i believed). Why not invest it to buy half of your money with btc for long term purposes and half with altcoins for short term. Btc has been continously rising its value due to number of demand in the market, and as well as those top altcoins they make a good profit as well. ETH, wave, doge and etc. Those are some good projects to put your money in.

What do you mean by that question? Do you want to invest into BTC or not? Do you want to invest into HYIP or something else or how? I think there's a lot of investment we can do. But if you ask this forum, I guess you mean to ask about which ICO is good to be a source of investment. Then I'll give you this answer.

I do not know which ICO is good and will go well with investment. I myself was hesitant if told to invest into ICO. I'd rather invest into Bitcoin because Bitcoin is definitely a fortune. But there are also ICOs that are said to be more profitable than Bitcoin. Though I do not know if it's true or not.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:13:40 AM

You can try investing with Bitcoin And  some good altcoins such as NEO, IOTA, ETH Waves.  if you can hold bitcoin and Altcoin for long time you can make a good profit.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

At this time bitcoin rate is some fall.If it possible then you invest bitcoin now.Or your wish you invest bitcoin cash.I think,bitcoin cash give you a better profits one time.although bitcoin cash price is so high ,I say just wait and buy it later when it's price some fall.
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

I read all the opinions of who thinks what and how I would have done, but I will stand by my opinion, and the investment will be made in bitcoin , as its price is not the limit the price which was 7K+ and it will definitely cost 10-15K only all the time, some even in ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: