Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest into?  (Read 1894 times)
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:45:15 PM

As for me, it is necessary to invest in the cryptocurrency, not only in bitcoin, but also in altcoyins. By collecting a large portfolio, you can start trading and investing in promising projects. Thus, you can earn much more than mining.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:41:49 PM

Go for eutherium as of today ETH is booming because of its increased transactions per day and also due to decreased transaction time. 

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:51:53 AM

Go for eutherium as of today ETH is booming because of its increased transactions per day and also due to decreased transaction time. 
Lol, At least don’t misguide people. We all know the real power of eth and its tendency to make people rich or pay them off in the form of big profits.

The only reason eth is increasing in value is just because of the fact that bitcoin is increasing in value and eth just like many other altcoins is simply following the footsteps of bitcoin. Probably I will not suggest anyone to go for eth since it is the waste of money simply.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:05:04 AM

You can invest in some good coins which are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Stratis and waves and these coins give you best returns. Never put all eggs in one basket as if we invest in more coins and some coins go up and some go down, our money not go negative but if we put all money in one coin and that dropped, we lost our principal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:38:03 AM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?

Invest into trading bitcoins, it is very easy and good for people who are first timer when it comes to cryptocurrency and trading. The best strategy for it is to buy and hold which makes it easy for everyone you just need to be patient. Mining hardwares can be tricky and you have to know every aspect that you are doing in mining bitcoins and there is a lot of things to consider which makes it hard for me.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:39:38 AM

I’m interested in investing $2500 should I just put it straight into btc or mining hardware?

No matter how small your money is but the best investment would be Bitcoin because the price is increasing continually everyday and every week.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:41:58 AM

If you do the math, investing $2,500 Bitcoin and other is Ethereum, it should be Bitcoin will give you clear return of investment after a half a year or will be doubled before a year.
Today, Bitcoin is worth buying and investing due to rocket price ince9in a small period of time.

nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:13:22 AM

I think  Mining right now is pretty hard and the mining rigs/hardware are so expensive
I prefer you should buy on Altcoins like Litecoin, NEO, IOTA and ETH.
A long term investment in altcoin will prove profitable
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:16:54 AM

I think you should invest in Bitcoin. But today the price is not static so you can divide your capital and invest only a little sum of money in order to know how it works.
Maxlee-Konjas

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:23:35 AM

Mining hardware is a bad choice unless you live in a country with cheap internet and electricity, and even, it only makes sense of larger scales. $2500, will not likely be enough to establish a mining operation that can reasonably be expected to turn a profit in a short period of time. Go with bitcoin.
Boriscarter1
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:17:00 AM

You should invest about half in Bitcoin and distribute the others into a basket of altcoins and tokens. The bitcoin is to hold, and the altcoins will help you trade and get a feel for the cryptocurrecy market, before you make any other investments. A large percentage of your basket should be made of litecoin and ETH, I see their value skyrocketing once the DApp ecosystems begin to come online. Finally, you could also consider buying into a few DApps like nucleus.vision and their nCash tokens, or universa.io (I'm betting on these).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: