Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **WARNING** WAGERR is a SCAM project.  (Read 284 times)
wagerxx (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

Beware, Wagerr is a scam project. To prove my point I made a bet with one of the Wagerr team members because he claims they're legit. After he lost the bet he refused to pay. The bet was for 100 waves and yet Wagerr did not want to pay up. If they can't even pay 100 waves on a bet they lost then that speaks volumes.

This project was a scam from day one. They never produced anything and kept stringing people along.

After 5 months I decided to sell all my Wagerr tokens. Listed below is the reasons.

1.) Team are inexperience in the space, works remotely, part-time, and contracted by Wagerr.

2.) No transparency and if you ask for any information you are told to wait for the updated emails which ends up being vague.

3.) They screwed up on a simple payout script for promotional bet which paid the winner 100 times their bet. This mistake costed the project roughly $250k of investors money.

4.) After 5 months they don't have a full development team or even a roadmap. Some of their key members have left the project.

5.) Poor communication with the community. If you try to ask for too much information the CEO will literally call you crazy.

6.) Moderators in their channel will delete factual statements that will make the project look bad.

7.) Project is doing so bad some of the investors that knows how to code made their own betting wallet using Wagerr token called "bettingbeforemainnet" which has no ties to the real project.

8.) Promise to release test and main net on January 15th, 2018 when they haven't hired a full development team. Are you kidding me? Expect excuses and more delays.
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:29:25 PM

These are very serious allegations. I think this post should be on reputations. I understand your frustration. Personally from what you have alleged to me it sounds like textbook incompetence and not a scam. If you are concerned, you are doing the right thing by taking your money from the project. I think its a pity that they have poor communication. Lack of transparency is another huge red flag.
wagerxx (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

These are very serious allegations. I think this post should be on reputations. I understand your frustration. Personally from what you have alleged to me it sounds like textbook incompetence and not a scam. If you are concerned, you are doing the right thing by taking your money from the project. I think its a pity that they have poor communication. Lack of transparency is another huge red flag.

I agree, but with everything I listed I will label Wagerr a scam until I'm proven wrong.

After I won the bet Wagerr team members came into Discord and threatened to ban me because I didn't have a picture in my avatar. They said I need an avatar. WTF?

After I setup an avatar they ended up banning me. Lose bet, ban me. Total scam.
wagerxx (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:15:48 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 11:45:48 PM by wagerxx

UPDATE: Wagerr has now closed their Discord channel to the public.

This project is looking more and more like a scam each day.

UPDATE 2: They have now opened the Discord channel after community members became upset. This is like a circus.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

These ICO s with inexperienced teams make the mistake of thinking censoring will keep people quiet. As far as I'm concerned no project ever goes smoothly. I am a big believer in being transparent, especially when things dont go as planned . As far as wagerr beings scam, I think the jury is still out. I will follow the project. Too back their discord is now closed to the public.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:14:08 PM

Alas. Unfortunately, there are a majority of such projects here. Check for cleanliness of the team is not possible. In court they are not filed, the Crypto-currency is outlawed. The only way out is to write here, but scammers will always find a way out.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:23:54 PM

Whoa.. to think i was about to invest because of all the good things i heard aboit this project back then. Good thing i didn't have enough funds that time. Thanks for sharing this man. Reaoly appreciate it. Now i know that i should turn a hundred and eighty degrees away from this project.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

Is this a very bad news guy? Where were you when I threw them money? Maybe something else will do

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: