Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 11929 times)
Zinylia (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:06:47 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 05:14:53 PM by Zinylia

Website | White paper | Telegram | Medium | Facebook | Twitter

Meet Scorum
Scorum is the first sports social media powered by blockchain. It’s specialized for creating sports content and provides fans with the freedom to shape their own information space and get rewarded for expressing themselves and sharing their passion for sports.

The Problem
Each month 1 billion sports fans generate 8.5 billion visits to a variety of sports media sources, creating a huge income for them. For far too long, these fans have watched from the sidelines; spending their hard-earned cash to support their home clubs, teams, and athletes. The current sports media industry has no interest in rewarding these fans and fails to provide innovative coverage for the modern world.

Our Solution
We set out to unite the passionate fans of sports around the world into a bold digital media platform where active participants are rewarded for their engagement. A community that will drive innovative event coverage, reporting, and interaction between avid fans around the world. To achieve this, we designed the following key services:

●  The blogging platform where both content creation and curation will be rewarded through a fair and transparent economic model. Released from the constraints of the publishing industry, writers will have access to innovative data analysis, a suite of editorial tools tailored to sports content, and a built-in photo database.
●  The statistical centers will drive sports data crunching to the next level. Not only can fans browse and dig into stats about their favorite athletes or teams, writers can utilize the centers using Microsoft’s Business Intelligence tools to embed interactive infographics into their publications. Live event streaming, tickets, and other sporting goods will also be available as a part of partnership programs.
●  The commission-free betting exchange allows users to quickly place bets against each other using our cryptocurrency. Integrated with Scorum users’ wallets and coupled with in-depth statistical analysis, sports fans’ venturing into the world of betting has never been easier.

Watch the Scorum Explainer Video

Economic Model Fundamentals
Our economic model is based on three fundamental principles:
●  Scorum Coins (SCR) cryptocurrency and platform ecosystem need to be supported by the real economy.
●  All platform participants must be rewarded within the system.
●  These rewards have to be distributed in a fair and transparent manner moderated by the user community.

Scorum plans to derive income from three reliable sources: internal ads, partner programs and a photo database. We intend to use this income to keep improving the platform, reward active Scorum users and donate a portion of this income to charity.

Tokens We Introduce
To ensure proper functioning of the Scorum economy, we are issuing the Scorum Coins (SCR) cryptocurrency and the Scorum Power (SP) internal token.

●  Scorum Coin (SCR) tokens is a liquid cryptocurrency which can be bought or sold at cryptocurrency exchanges or transferred to other users. These tokens will be available for purchase during the Token Crowdsale.                  
●  Scorum Power (SP) is an internal token that needed to enable technical interactions between the system’s users. It is possible to exchange SP into SCR in equal shares (1:1 ratio) within 12 months (this time frame can later be changed by the delegates). This measure is aimed at protecting token holders’ interests.

Scorum Coins (SCR) CROWDSALE SET FOR January 14, 2018
Tokens Crowdsale will go in the following stages:

1. The first 1.6 million SCR is available now during our presale at a 50% discount from nominal value (1 USD) !!!LIVE NOW!!!
SOLD OUT!!
2. The following 2 million SCR will be sold at a 25% discount.
3. After that, 3 million SCR will be available at a 10% discount.
4. The 12 million SCR left after these stages will be sold at nominal value.

18.6M for purchase at the crowdsale, after which any unsold SCR will be set aside as Scorum Power Tokens for further project development, 930K will go to the Affiliate Program (the unused SCR Tokens will be burned), and 470K will be distributed among the project team.

People Behind the Product
We have hand-picked a talented team of nearly 30 industry professionals who are working hard to develop and constantly improve Scorum. Our leadership brings together strong industry experience and knowledge of game theory, journalism, design and implementation of advanced technology.
Our advisory board includes the representatives of a successful IT company, a legal guidance from a seasoned San Francisco-based attorney who specializes in launching start-ups in the blockchain industry, and prominent athletes.
The full team and advisors can be found here.

Backed up by Athletes
We’ve teamed up with NBA star Timofey Mozgov, Olympic Champion Alexandra Patskevich, and other top athletes across major sports to bring their experience and professional insight to Scorum.

Mainstream Appeal
The potential Scorum audience is estimated at one billion people worldwide, roughly the number of people who regularly interact with digital sports media currently fragmented among the many traditional platforms. Scorum’s transparent and fair reward system, data driven sports coverage features, and integrated commission free betting exchange will give active sports fans an all-inclusive way to engage with like-minded fans around the globe.

Passion for sports must be rewarded. Get In The Game:

Join our forum threads in your preferred language and share with your sports-loving friends all over the world
English — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353775
Chinese — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357387
Russian — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357640
Dutch — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403345
Spanish — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402579
Portuguese — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400413
French — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387256
German — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403783

>  Learn more on the Website, and check out the White paper
>  Apply for the Whitelist to have a chance to get a great deal
>  Join our affiliate program and get 5% from each SCR purchase you attract
>  Subscribe to our newsletter and follow (Telegram, Medium, Facebook, Twitter) to stay tuned
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John_Mct

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:34:44 PM

Hey crypto enthusiasts...

My name is John and I am a community manager at Scorum. I’m based in GMT+3 timezone and will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.  As a long-time sports fan and occasional amateur athlete, I'm stoked to be part of the Scorum team as we build a strong and rewarding community of sports fans worldwide.

I’m happy to chat with you here, for official announcements go to our official Telegram channel - t.me/scorum_EN

cheers and have a great weekend.

Redefining Sports Media on the Graphene Framework
VladArt85

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:16:40 AM

Hello, my name is Vlad, and i'm CEO of Scorum.
I can also answer your questions about the project.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:19:05 AM

Any bounty for fb and Twitter?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:57:30 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 06:18:56 PM by John_Mct

Any bounty for fb and Twitter?

We’re taking a different approach with our bounty program. To set Scorum apart from the numerous “pump-and-dump” ICO schemes that have come to the crypto market over the last few months, our bounty program is designed to attract end users to our project. We are committed to creating a sustainable, rewarding, and long-term community of sports fans worldwide.  

To that end, our bounty program has three facets. First, our Scorum Coins affiliate program will give a 5% reward to participants who share links that lead to purchases during the Scorum crowdsale (ex: someone follows your link to the crowdsale and purchases 1000 SCR, you will receive 50 SCR from our affiliate pool). Follow this link to find out more and register as an affiliate.

Second, we’re creating a 100k Scorum Power token bounty program for Steemit users. This is designed to attract an audience that is familiar with the rewarding blogging platform that Scorum will establish. Steemit users who join this bounty will get equal shares of the 100k SP bounty with double rewards going to the first thousand participants that join Scorum.

Third, we’re incentivizing early adoption of our platform by offering 221k Scorum Power tokens as registration rewards for community members, with higher rewards for early registrants.  

samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:24:58 AM

wow, this is a perfect project, i has read and get all information from this thread as like information of ICO launching also the rule, and then there is information of bounty project, that is so amazing i think 

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
goodsboom

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:23:03 AM

Like the project! I stay tuned
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:50:48 AM

wow, this is a perfect project, i has read and get all information from this thread as like information of ICO launching also the rule, and then there is information of bounty project, that is so amazing i think 

Thanks for the kind words. If have any further questions feel free to post them here or chat with the team on our Telegram.

GeorgVII

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:20:14 AM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

We are currently in negotiations with several exchanges to list our tokens. Once we have reached agreements with them we will announce the details here.

VladArt85

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:42:24 PM

Thanks everyone for your replies! We are hard at work building Scorum into the best sports media platform for the fan community.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

You have a great ANN here and the video tutorial is great/professional also.

Do you aim for fans or punters in the end ? I know its both, but which group is your primary target.

This is a highly contested market, where not a lot of market shares are up for grabs. Statistics are available all over the internet for free. I get, that you want to centralize these information in one place, but I don't know, if people will want to pay for that.

Regarding the betting exchange, there have been numerous companys, that tried to challenge Betfair, but they all failed more or less - although they have far better (e.g. lower) fees and no premium charge etc.. But its so hard to get decent volume on the markets, even with market-makers.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:46:34 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 02:45:03 PM by John_Mct

You have a great ANN here and the video tutorial is great/professional also.

Do you aim for fans or punters in the end ? I know its both, but which group is your primary target.

This is a highly contested market, where not a lot of market shares are up for grabs. Statistics are available all over the internet for free. I get, that you want to centralize these information in one place, but I don't know, if people will want to pay for that.

Regarding the betting exchange, there have been numerous companys, that tried to challenge Betfair, but they all failed more or less - although they have far better (e.g. lower) fees and no premium charge etc.. But its so hard to get decent volume on the markets, even with market-makers.

Thanks for your interest and questions...

Our primary target is the fans and writers that will be rewarded for creating, engaging with and curating content in our blogging platform. Our users will get a sign-up bonus to enable them to start participating in our ecosystem for free. The stats center will be freely available for fans to browse and authors to utilize in their publications.  

The betting exchange is not a source of revenue for us and is an integrated service for recreational use of our members to easily place wagers using our cryptocurrency.

John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

Our approach to Scorum is that of a marathon rather than a sprint and as any distance runner knows, the preparation begins long before the main event. That’s why our team has been quietly toiling, putting in the hours over the last several months to build a functional beta of the statistical analysis center that will serve as the core for the features Scorum users will come to enjoy.

Check out the team behind Scorum to see why they've come together to build this great project:

https://youtu.be/538lqt0_Gkc

BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

Our approach to Scorum is that of a marathon rather than a sprint and as any distance runner knows, the preparation begins long before the main event. That’s why our team has been quietly toiling, putting in the hours over the last several months to build a functional beta of the statistical analysis center that will serve as the core for the features Scorum users will come to enjoy.

Check out the team behind Scorum to see why they've come together to build this great project:

https://youtu.be/538lqt0_Gkc

That's amazing you guys already have a functional beta. That should help put you ahead of the game.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:36:39 PM

Your project look good, you have slack or discore ? Pls invited me. Thank you
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:44:10 PM

Those are some big name athletes. Pretty impressive.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:45:36 PM

Those are some big name athletes. Pretty impressive.

Not only that, but they brought a couple of them in as advisors.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:01:20 PM

Do you guys plan on bringing in more advisors?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:11:05 PM

I'm guessing it's John McTavish that's handling this thread. How'd you meet the rest of the team and get on board?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: