Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 11929 times)
John_Mct

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:59:20 AM

Hello Scorum  Cheesy

We have written a German information article about Scorum Grin

German Scorum Info Article

Best Regards
Decentralbox

Thanks for spreading the word!

Redefining Sports Media on the Graphene Framework

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

The blogging platform seems pretty original. Is there a way to make money through it?

We see it as a way to integrate cryptocurrency rewards into the social media habits that are already part of sports fans' daily lives. It's not a get rich quick scheme. One of our founders is a long-time sports media journalist and he agrees that the time is now to disrupt the status quo in terms of compensation for sports writers. Readers get the work straight from the source and take part in the rewards system for things they're already doing (liking/up-voting, commenting, sharing)

Looking around the web at how publishing direct to reader systems are gaining traction (Steemit with their blockchain based platform and Medium with their "freemium" model) we see this as the clear direction at the moment and for the future.

Yeah I really like the way publishing/reading platforms are going. So there is a little bit of money to be made you're saying, but not career level?

I see it as a "if your build it they will come" situation. First, we want sports fans to see and realize that their content browsing, sharing, and liking has value. With Scorum, that value goes directly to the author and the community that engages with it. This is completely scalable so the potential is certainly there!

John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:23:23 AM

Sounds like quite an adventure. Thanks for the intro.

It certainly has been. The more I learn about and watch the expansion of the crypto industry the more exciting it is to be a part of it, especially right now. The fact that our project lines up with my personal interest in writing and sports is the icing on the cake, something I can tell my sports-loving friends about because they can win from joining in.

John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:35:48 AM

Do you guys have any plans to implement machine learning with your platform?

Yeah it's certainly on our radar and the first definite step is the integration of Microsoft's Power BI tools for writers in Scorum to mine the stats center for relevant sports data and then create interactive visualizations of that data for their articles. Beyond that, AI services such as predictive bots within the betting exchange are in the works.

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:05:53 PM

I find this interesting. Team is 90% composed of Russian or eastern European. Hopefully advisers will help a lot because the largest market especially something revolutionary like this is in the west. A regular bounty like most projects here might also help.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:09:00 PM

Project looks like very interesting,i want see it in work in real life, sport industria is realy very big ,so will follow this project in future, ANN made by professionals very nice.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

Project looks like very interesting,i want see it in work in real life, sport industria is realy very big ,so will follow this project in future, ANN made by professionals very nice.

Thanks, we're hard at work to make it happen!

John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:56:10 PM

I find this interesting. Team is 90% composed of Russian or eastern European. Hopefully advisers will help a lot because the largest market especially something revolutionary like this is in the west. A regular bounty like most projects here might also help.

Thanks for your interest. We see Minsk as a great place to launch Scorum for a variety of reasons. We certainly agree that the target market is Western Europe and the US and we have strategies in place to cover these markets. As for the bounty program, we’re reviewing it and we'll update everyone as soon as make a decision on that.

John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

How'd the team come up with the idea for Scorum with the whole media infusion?

The four co-founders have spent the last few years working in fantasy sports, game theory, poker, and digital journalism. Over time these interests intersected with the emerging innovations from blockchain technology. The rest, as they say, is history. The problem, solution, and opportunity were hashed over and the team solidified their vision for Scorum.

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

Any bounty for fb and Twitter?

We’re taking a different approach with our bounty program. To set Scorum apart from the numerous “pump-and-dump” ICO schemes that have come to the crypto market over the last few months, our bounty program is designed to attract end users to our project. We are committed to creating a sustainable, rewarding, and long-term community of sports fans worldwide.  

To that end, our bounty program has three facets. First, our Scorum Coins affiliate program will give a 5% reward to participants who share links that lead to purchases during the Scorum crowdsale (ex: someone follows your link to the crowdsale and purchases 1000 SCR, you will receive 50 SCR from our affiliate pool). Follow this link to find out more and register as an affiliate.

Second, we’re creating a 1M Scorum Power token bounty program for Steemit users. This is designed to attract an audience that is familiar with the rewarding blogging platform that Scorum will establish. Steemit users who join this bounty will get equal shares of the 1M SP bounty with double rewards going to the first thousand participants that join Scorum.

Third, we’re incentivizing early adoption of our platform by offering 550M Scorum Power tokens as registration rewards for community members, with higher rewards for early registrants.  

Excellent idea targeting Steemit users since I imagine it will be somewhat similar.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:14:12 PM

The blogging platform seems pretty original. Is there a way to make money through it?

We see it as a way to integrate cryptocurrency rewards into the social media habits that are already part of sports fans' daily lives. It's not a get rich quick scheme. One of our founders is a long-time sports media journalist and he agrees that the time is now to disrupt the status quo in terms of compensation for sports writers. Readers get the work straight from the source and take part in the rewards system for things they're already doing (liking/up-voting, commenting, sharing)

Looking around the web at how publishing direct to reader systems are gaining traction (Steemit with their blockchain based platform and Medium with their "freemium" model) we see this as the clear direction at the moment and for the future.

Yeah I really like the way publishing/reading platforms are going. So there is a little bit of money to be made you're saying, but not career level?

I see it as a "if your build it they will come" situation. First, we want sports fans to see and realize that their content browsing, sharing, and liking has value. With Scorum, that value goes directly to the author and the community that engages with it. This is completely scalable so the potential is certainly there!

Oh yeah I see. So value is based entirely on demand. If you're a great writer, and there's lots of users interacting with your work then you could make some good money.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:27:17 PM

Thanks for your interest. We see Minsk as a great place to launch Scorum for a variety of reasons. We certainly agree that the target market is Western Europe and the US and we have strategies in place to cover these markets. As for the bounty program, we’re reviewing it and we'll update everyone as soon as make a decision on that.

Those are good markets to start with, it seems like there is a lot of other places to expand to eventually too.
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:27:47 PM

Excellent idea targeting Steemit users since I imagine it will be somewhat similar.

The idea is certainly similar but we're focusing on the (large) niche of sports media. We've got a social media bounty in the works too so stay tuned!

GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

Yeah it's certainly on our radar and the first definite step is the integration of Microsoft's Power BI tools for writers in Scorum to mine the stats center for relevant sports data and then create interactive visualizations of that data for their articles. Beyond that, AI services such as predictive bots within the betting exchange are in the works.

Good implementations. Do you have someone on board with good knowledge of ML?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:45:11 PM

The four co-founders have spent the last few years working in fantasy sports, game theory, poker, and digital journalism. Over time these interests intersected with the emerging innovations from blockchain technology. The rest, as they say, is history. The problem, solution, and opportunity were hashed over and the team solidified their vision for Scorum.

They are very interesting fields, even to someone who is only casually acquainted with them such as myself. It's nice to see them all spun together into another one of my interests: business, which I think may be the most important skill. Do the founders have a lot of experience launching and running businesses, or have they brought someone on board with the necessary skills?
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:32:39 AM

They are very interesting fields, even to someone who is only casually acquainted with them such as myself. It's nice to see them all spun together into another one of my interests: business, which I think may be the most important skill. Do the founders have a lot of experience launching and running businesses, or have they brought someone on board with the necessary skills?

Yeah if you have a look through our team, you'll see that the founders have start-up leadership experience and our advisor board includes leaders of a large and successful game development company and international business/financial experts.

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

The idea is certainly similar but we're focusing on the (large) niche of sports media. We've got a social media bounty in the works too so stay tuned!

Sounds interesting, I definitely will be.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:16:04 PM

What do you guys think will be your biggest obstacle?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:38:16 PM

Yeah if you have a look through our team, you'll see that the founders have start-up leadership experience and our advisor board includes leaders of a large and successful game development company and international business/financial experts.

It says Vladislav Artemyev founded the most popular fantasy sports russian community? Do you have a link to that site?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:53:57 PM

Good implementations. Do you have someone on board with good knowledge of ML?

Curious about this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: