Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 11940 times)
John_Mct

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 06:43:33 AM

This looks great. You guys are cranking out the content. How big is your staff?

Around 30 right now and growing all the time, we had a new designer join the team just this week!

That's awesome. Very good forward thinking on Scorum's part.

On behalf of the whole team, thanks!

Redefining Sports Media on the Graphene Framework
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:19:41 AM

I feel like this could be the Instagram of Sports writing. This is going to expose a lot of talented writers to a lot of people.

I agree, but instead of the centralized parent corporation (Facebook) collecting billions in ad revenue that is targeted precisely using personal data, half of Scorum's ad revenue will be redistributed back to active members of the platform.

We're also about to roll out an incentive program to reward writers who are early adopters to Scorum. The details will be published soon.

Zinylia (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:16 PM

Scorum crowdsale starts in only 25 days. But right now you already have an opportunity to apply for the whitelist to get 25% off Scorum Coin tokens! >>

Zinylia (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:13:44 PM

Use Instagram, love soccer, geek out on sports data… Is this you? If so, we invite you to check out Scorum Stats where our sports analyst Oleg Smolerov works his magic on sports data and provides soccer fans with some very insightful tidbits >>

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:27:50 PM

Use Instagram, love soccer, geek out on sports data… Is this you? If so, we invite you to check out Scorum Stats where our sports analyst Oleg Smolerov works his magic on sports data and provides soccer fans with some very insightful tidbits >>

These are some pretty interesting stats. Thanks for sharing.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:43:17 PM

Around 30 right now and growing all the time, we had a new designer join the team just this week!

You guys aren't US based are you? I'd love to come meet the team if possible.

celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:26:42 PM

Given what happened last week with the Munchee ICO, we're in close discussion with our legal partners in San Francisco to monitor and adapt to the regulatory stance of the SEC.

Yeah, the best thing you can do is just get good legal council familiar with this industry. Might I ask who your legal partners are?

For local and European regulatory advice, we rely on Revera Consulting Group, a top business law firm with 18 years of experience working with over 3000 international clients.

We also cooperate with Velton-Zegelman PC, based in San Francisco. Their firm has years of experience guiding tech start-ups to navigate the international regulation of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Julian Zegelman (Linkedin), partner of the company, has also entered our advisory board.

Hey, that's great! Looks like you guys are taking the legal aspect very seriously (as you should).

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

You are doing great. How many designers do you have now?
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:58:34 PM

I feel like this could be the Instagram of Sports writing. This is going to expose a lot of talented writers to a lot of people.

I agree, but instead of the centralized parent corporation (Facebook) collecting billions in ad revenue that is targeted precisely using personal data, half of Scorum's ad revenue will be redistributed back to active members of the platform.

We're also about to roll out an incentive program to reward writers who are early adopters to Scorum. The details will be published soon.

I didn't even know Facebook owned Ig... You definitely make it sound 10x better for the user. They just treat their users like cattle.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:43:56 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 07:36:06 AM by John_Mct

Has the bounty kicked off?

Yes we've got a few ways to get rewards between now and the launch of the platform. First off, there's the affiliate referral program that will get you 5% SCR bonus for all the SCR purchased through your link. Sign up or log in to our website and get your referral link. Almost a million SCR is set aside for referral bonuses and any not collected will be burned.

The second way is to join our Steemit bounty program which we've outlined here. This will get you SP tokens that will give you more influence on the blogging platform once it launches (they can also be converted to SCR over time).

And finally, there are registration bonuses for the first million users to sign up once the platform is launched, these will also be in SP.

Zinylia (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:23:39 AM

Today at 18:15 UTC/GMT +2 our CEO Vladislav Artemyev will be giving a talk about what it’s like to run a blockchain startup Cool. If you are a Russian speaker and a blockchain enthusiast, you can still register to hear interesting stories by real-world industry pros at the first online cryptoconference >> https://cryptoconference.pro/.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

It's very interesting project and I think that ppl who love sports will appreciate this opportunity. But I would like to know what are your competitors in the world of betting? Smiley
Zinylia (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

If you’re a fan of sports betting and cryptocurrency, check out our recent blog post which outlines the key factors that made Scorum-SiGMA partnership possible. Read on to find out what the major player in the iGaming industry sees in Scorum’s sports betting solution. Keep reading >>

John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:38:51 PM

It's very interesting project and I think that ppl who love sports will appreciate this opportunity. But I would like to know what are your competitors in the world of betting? Smiley

Just like our competitors in sports coverage, fantasy sports, and even statistics, the competitors vary a lot depending on location. The same goes for sports betting. See our latest post for more info (link one post above). With the betting exchange, we're opening it up for third party integration so established online bookmakers can offer betting in SCR cryptocurrency within their exchanges!

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

What happens to unsold tokens?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:11:36 PM

Just like our competitors in sports coverage, fantasy sports, and even statistics, the competitors vary a lot depending on location. The same goes for sports betting. See our latest post for more info (link one post above). With the betting exchange, we're opening it up for third party integration so established online bookmakers can offer betting in SCR cryptocurrency within their exchanges!

I'm sure you have competitors in coverage, fantasy, statistics, and betting, but I'm pretty sure you don't have any that do all 4 on the same platform and reward users for all 4.

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:32:02 PM

I'm sure you have competitors in coverage, fantasy, statistics, and betting, but I'm pretty sure you don't have any that do all 4 on the same platform and reward users for all 4.

I see you guys have a whole gamut of services, but would you consider coverage to be your core function?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:45:15 PM

Is the is there a sale coming up?
Wasimalik

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:08:24 AM

Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, I request to confirm my reservation by sending me PM here  or at telegram, Thanks
My Telegram: Wasimalik

My recent work,
INS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2407947.msg24623050#msg24623050

AMLT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2573116.msg26213689#msg26213689

DIMPAY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542221.msg25925876#msg25925876Da
Daneel: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519330.msg25734722#msg25734722

icorating

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:32:09 AM

Scorum Project Rating Review by ICORating Agency

ICORating Agency marks the investment potential of the project as Stable.

Our analysts have assessed Scorum ICO initiative and are proud to present the in-depth report on the project.

Scorum is a platform for sports blogs, users of which can earn not only by publication of original content but also by active discussion and voting. The main idea is borrowed from the Steemit project, but the emission of SCR tokens will be limited, and the project’s functionality will be more diverse.

The rating review includes a report concerning industry growth and a description of the project's risks.

Read the full report on the project:
https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/scorum-rating-review/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: