Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoins To Invest.  (Read 4198 times)
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

I won't be tired to repeat that it is better to buy Strat and Centra, the price still small now and it is available, it is possible to buy BTC but it is necessary to put much $
username001

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:44:26 PM

my favo alt-coins (hold) are:

eth
ltc
dash
stratis
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

There are several cryptocurrencies that are available on the market. But it is now harder to choose the best cryptocurrency to invest in. You can try these: Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, Dash, and Litecoin.

bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:03:53 PM

For long term growth you want a token that gives you network rewards.  As the company grows, you are apart of it and get rewarded.

A coin with upside is Centra.  As more people use their card, the more network rewards every token holder will get because the network reward is a % of what users spend.

Price is low right now since wallet and cards were delayed but on schedule to release/ship in the next couple of months.  KYC process to unlock wallet is occurring now.

US is the most regulated place and hardest to ship cards to and Centra has received money transmitter license in 31 states and working on the rest.  Shows centra will be able to ship to US where many other debit cards cannot.  Will truly be a worldwide card.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOWhQbPWAAAdACR.jpg

Teaser on the wallet app thats currently available in apple and google play store:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpBpCJSXCc

Chase Zimmerman (Son of Jordan Zimmerman, owner of Zimmerman advertising, 14th largest marketing firm in the world. Chase has joined as CMO)
https://youtu.be/7MHINGoC27A

Centra has become a Executive member of Chamber of Digital Commerce after US license.  Its a small circle including microsoft, IBM, Bittrix, Overstock, etc.  And the group works closely with policymakers and regulatory agencies for blockchain.
https://slack-files.com/T66RWMNDP-F7YQDNXU5-e16625d877
https://digitalchamber.org/

Get the latest news here, like their partnership with BitGo etc:
https://t.me/centra_news

Big roadmap plans, not just debit cards
- Debit cards
- Centra Exchange  (exchange like bittrix, but will allow to switch between centralized or decentralized exchange)
- Centra Marketplace   (like amazon/ebay but a crypto currency marketplace)
- Centra Blockchain
CTR token will be used on all platforms

Centra ecosystem:
Users can send or receive crypto from the app.  Or use centra exchange to trade crypto or buy it with fiat.  With your crypto you can purchase things on the crypto marketplace or use your virtual or physical card at any brick and motar place.  If using CTR then you get discounts on the marketplace or through the centra exchange when trading.  Token holders get network rewards from sales when using physical or virtual card.  Users grow with the company.

Many people point to the Fud that is out there currently.  Much of the fud is not true and are personal attacks on the founder not on the company itself.  But Fud still harmful for a company in its beginning stages, so the board has decided to restructuring itself and bringing in more people with expertise in the field, like Chase and Allan Shutt, etc.  And they are currently interviewing blockchain and finacial experts now to become the new CEO.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:19:09 PM

Everyone has his own opinion and everyone has their own favorite coins. At this stage, I would invest in a NEO coin. It is just beginning its journey and they have so many innovations in the future.
Coinscouting

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:28:13 PM

Viacoin is the most innovative and undervalued project right now.
Mr_McKska

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

3D Blockchain Applications Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:32:50 PM

In my opinion it will be the good desicion to invest now in Ethereum, Eidoo, Request Network, Cindicator (not listed anywhere officially). But anyway everyone decides for himself. Wink
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:49:25 PM

Hold- Litcone, Waves, Etheruem, Litcoin, XEM. NEO, ADEX this are my favorite coins and they have fundamentals that it will use in future cases. what i love about altcoins fas transaction that bitcoin. that's why i save a lot of alts rather to keep bitcoin.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:57:47 PM

Please post the altcoins and tokens, that in your opinion are best for investing now days. Please do not post ICO's! Only altcoins and tokens already available on exchanges for trade! Thank You!

I suggest you can buy ZCG token in etherdelta. because this project I believe will be good in the near future. you can join and see the progress of the project here ..
1. https://etherdelta.com/#ZCG-ETH
2. http://zcashgold.net/
3. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcash-gold/
4. https://t.me/joinchat/A70pF0P5__74RYFseqSWpQ
Mascrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:59:22 PM

Up would go eg WavePay. The distribution is designed so that the price from the beginning sets new levels.

Official WAVP thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388903.0
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:23:23 PM

Please post the altcoins and tokens, that in your opinion are best for investing now days. Please do not post ICO's! Only altcoins and tokens already available on exchanges for trade! Thank You!

I suggest you to invest in Waves and Stratis. Both are under evaluated this year and we all wait for them to moon next year.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:00:50 PM

Best altcoins to invest in are privacy related ones that are quicker than the BTC network in confirming transactions. Other than that I don't recommend investing in altcoins at all as much more is to be made simply buy buying and holding BTC for the long term. I guess it's hard when you don't have much to hold so you risk trying to win big, but all those losses could've added up.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
paulosar

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVAT

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:03:20 PM

Ok cash, its  probable grown in the next days
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:09:35 PM

Are you guys aware of potcoin? It has been endorsed by Dennis Rodman, I just saw it through a documentary on youtube when he was about to go to North Korea.  This is next to my list and the best alt coins in my choice to invest for now are DGB, ETH, SIA and Monero. I still got some on the list but for now these are the best alt coins for me, there are undervalued and overvalued coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

Ethereum should be #1 in everyone's list! And then we have some great coins like Adex and OmiseGO. Stay away from low market cap pump and dump coins, it will only hurt your portfolio in the long run.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:26:16 PM

Ethereum should be #1 in everyone's list! And then we have some great coins like Adex and OmiseGO. Stay away from low market cap pump and dump coins, it will only hurt your portfolio in the long run.
Yes I agree, I suggest to dare to take risks, investing takes courage if one day we get loses, and for now of course the first choice is ETH, then NEO, MCO, BCH, BLUE, WAVES, PPT and Augur.
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:43:12 PM

I would like to suggest you to invest in Postoken, Acc token, omg token and obviously in NEO token. They may have good future. But you should research more before invest. Good luck brother  Smiley
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:56:26 PM

If you are looking for the best Altcoin that has high prospect and also good security to be an investment then Etherum and waves can be a good choice. now it is not a lot of Altcoin who have good prospects, but these two coins I think have given confidence to us that invest here will not cause disappointment. If we look at the future then we will all understand how the deveopment of both coins is very attractive and the ever-stable price increase makes it a plus.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:59:11 PM

this one is good to invest , etherium is the number one also in my investments of altcoins. I also invest in stormtoken , that is what i am joining now. There are many altcoins that are good to invest in the markets , but make it sure to invest in altcoins that has a big potential in the future to rise.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:12:19 AM

If you want something more safe to invest then I would recommend Ethereum or IOTA since they are already pretty established, well known and supported by big companies. But my personal best altcoin is DeepOnion which has huge potential to grow, a really great dev team and already a strong community behind it. I see it on the hunt to replace Monero as the number one privacy currency in the near future

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: