Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoins To Invest.  (Read 4198 times)
Armino566

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

Those days many ICO's are SCAM. therefore if your going to  invest ICO, please search the link below !!
The best ICO for 2018 !! MTC
450.000 MTC for Freeeee
join the ICO now here https://marineco.in
Never miss this chance.
Thanks
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

I pity the fool who doesn't have any Dragons DRGN. I also recommend NEBL. LISK, THETA, POLY.

Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

Please post the altcoins and tokens, that in your opinion are best for investing now days. Please do not post ICO's! Only altcoins and tokens already available on exchanges for trade! Thank You!

I think the best altcoin to invest is CHSB, because the price is down from the ICO price, so the chance to ride is very big
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

Please post the altcoins and tokens, that in your opinion are best for investing now days. Please do not post ICO's! Only altcoins and tokens already available on exchanges for trade! Thank You!

The excellent altcoin to be invested now is LOCI and NEO.
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Now is really a good time to buy strong altcoins and tokens! I separeted my investment portfolio for 3 parts:
1 Core of the market - ETH, LTC, NEO, NEM.
2 Good, but still undervalued coin - VEN, ICX, GBYTE.
3 Little-known coins who can grow strongly - WINGS, SKY.

Irdenmax

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

https://marineco.in/ico is giving 450.000 MTC for free!
Why marineco?
Well that’s simple, it has huge potential
It's under valued.
It's Truly Decentralized.

Don’t miss your chance obtaining these 450k MTC
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

In cryptocurrency world ,we find a lot's of Altcoin. All of the Altcoin i think Ethereum is the best to invest. Because Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin. The price of Ethereum is increasing day by day. So, if anyone invest in Ethereum , they must get enough money undoubtedly .

Yes I agree ethreum is the best altcoin to invest and I believe everyone would be aware of this after the recent debacle and bloodbath of new altcoins in the month of January where the only trustable coin was ethreum.

Am I spamming? Report me!
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

I prefer to invest in the most reliable and popular coins. It brings me a small, but very stable profit. In addition, this strategy almost does not bring me losses.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

if in my opinion if for long-term investments better bitcoin and ethereum, because I think bitcoin and eth is a coin that is clear the future, looks bright and also a lot of devotees, which is likely the longer the price will rise in price.
Brett_Mason

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:24:45 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 07:09:53 PM by Brett_Mason

I'm quite interested in the EOS. The killer of the ethereum, on which investors have high hopes. Unlimited scalability, "free" transactions and ICO with a yearly duration. Many new entities, algorithms and non-obvious things in the work. Developers often compare their creation with the Ethereum, arguing that they have everything implemented better. Another good earned on the exchange of DASH here https://hiribi.com/, when there was enough favorable dynamics and a good hash of the rate of my mining station.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

Minex, credits and lite coin or ethereum are the best coins today to invest because the market price is keep on increasing and if you are going to wait up to december then you will surely earn a huge amount of profit because the market is always pumping at the end of the year.

Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

Why do you want to start your business here with altcoins? I do jot want to say anything bad, I am must curious what sre you thinking about
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

My choice:
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Etherum
NEO
Waves
Bitcoin and ethereum are of course, is everyone's heart. Well, almost at everyone's. I would say EOS is not at all bad, you should pay attention at it
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

I believe in Ethereum and Litecoin! Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum is not just a digital currency. It is a more advanced blockchain project. This is because Ethereum offers something special — by using Ethereum’s platform, developers can build their own cryptocurrencies. Ethereum also plans to improve their technology a lot this year, with new protocols almost ready to go. I recommend that you think about adding Ethereum to your list, as I think it could be one of the best cryptocurrency to invest 2018. Litecoin continues to interest investors because of its close connection to Bitcoin. Providing a good reason for Litecoin to be on my list for the next cryptocurrency to invest in 2018.

KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

EOS maybe. And, of course, bitcoin and ethereum - they will always be on the top one way or another. But why only altcoins?

KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

I believe in Ethereum and Litecoin! Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum is not just a digital currency. It is a more advanced blockchain project. This is because Ethereum offers something special — by using Ethereum’s platform, developers can build their own cryptocurrencies. Ethereum also plans to improve their technology a lot this year, with new protocols almost ready to go. I recommend that you think about adding Ethereum to your list, as I think it could be one of the best cryptocurrency to invest 2018. Litecoin continues to interest investors because of its close connection to Bitcoin. Providing a good reason for Litecoin to be on my list for the next cryptocurrency to invest in 2018.

Litecoin could be fine, though I am not sure. I am thinking about investing in it, but my inner sense is telling me it is not my best decision

rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

I think tokens or coins are nice and that have been available in some exchanger that is Daneel, Docademic, Alttex.
I think the three coins have a good future, it is marked by the success of ICO and also the price remains stable and some even rose after the ICO ended.

I also have all three coins and already have a profit.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:41:21 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 10:31:04 PM by gwensarah1

Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and everyone has their own favorite coins. There are several good cryptocurrencies available out there in the market.  and it’s harder to choose the best of the best to invest in, but we always have to take a step, at this stage I have chosen to invest in Remme, It is just beginning its journey and they have so many innovations in the future. The price is low now and I see it’s worth investing in for the long term.

Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

Besides ethereum and bitcoin, which are one of the best to invest, of course, I would say EOS, NEO and Litecoin. What are your favourites?
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Remme
Remme? I must say I have never heard of it, so could you please tell me more about it and why do you think that it is worth buying?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: