Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EBYTE] Etherball - Totally free distribution  (Read 17054 times)
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

Sixth distribution will be on the 2nd of March (just a couple of weeks away).
Increased ratio, you will receive 0.1 EBYTE for every 1 ETH and 50% of your EBYTE holdings.

I edited my former post for clarity about the smart contract holding EBYTE. Not the Dev.

Glad to see you listening to your community! I'm sure this will be to the benefit of your coin. It already looks professional on ethplorer. Also the 1 mill supply, among other things will generate quite the buzz once it moves around and gets known. Can see it being worth quite a bit once people are in substantial enough amounts to be trading it.

Just take a look at hacken, lingering between 4-5$ a piece and it's got a 3 mill supply I believe.
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

Increased ratio, you will receive 0.1 EBYTE for every 1 ETH and 50% of your EBYTE holdings.

Nice.  I also caught the part above about How the Ebytes are stored in a smart contract that only allows distribution.  Very nice way to handle this, and will relieve the fear of the dev dumping. 

I also question why you are not promoting this, running a campaign, or something, to bring awareness, but I see you have your reasons, and I do appreciate that you are giving the early holders a head start.
Etherball (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

We spotted some transactions that didn't pass on last distribution. The addresses that didn't received will get a double distribution on next one as a refund (with the new increased rate). We apologize for the inconvenience
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

We spotted some transactions that didn't pass on last distribution. The addresses that didn't received will get a double distribution on next one as a refund (with the new increased rate). We apologize for the inconvenience

Thank you for this - for some strange reason I was not included in the last round. So that is a nice move on your part.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

what is the specific purpose of making this token, is there a specific reason that is very different from other projects

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

Is the sixth distribution still running?

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
derickonfire

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

I just received more of this token. I did not expect it. It's a good sign that after all of this time the project still shows signs of life.

boo yeah, love collecting my ebytes!

Etherball (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

The sixth distribution has been done. Next one (and probably all the others to come) will be as a self claim airdrop (like the one we did before). This has been decided because we want to focus more on marketing and we are also planning a bounty campaign.
The procedure is very simple: just send a transaction of 0 ETH to the smart contract where the tokens are stored for the distribution, and you will get back the percentage bonus for your EBYTE holding and the airdrop for your ETH holding. It is important to set the gas limit (not the gas price) to 120,000!

For every ETH you will receive 0.1 EBYTE
For every 1 EBYTE you will receive an additional 0.2 EBYTE (20%)

The distribution smart contract address is: 0xb69a50F98A49F85fd2042813e1647b02DC43D71f
It will be unlocked on the day when the airdrop is planned, and will remain open for the next 3 days. After that you should wait for the following distribution date.

After you send the transaction and receive your EBYTE, the address will be blacklisted for the current distribution. We will whitelist it again before the next one.
Hellboy18

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

The sixth distribution has been done. Next one (and probably all the others to come) will be as a self claim airdrop (like the one we did before). This has been decided because we want to focus more on marketing and we are also planning a bounty campaign.
The procedure is very simple: just send a transaction of 0 ETH to the smart contract where the tokens are stored for the distribution, and you will get back the percentage bonus for your EBYTE holding and the airdrop for your ETH holding. It is important to set the gas limit (not the gas price) to 120,000!

For every ETH you will receive 0.1 EBYTE
For every 1 EBYTE you will receive an additional 0.2 EBYTE (20%)

The distribution smart contract address is: 0xb69a50F98A49F85fd2042813e1647b02DC43D71f
It will be unlocked on the day when the airdrop is planned, and will remain open for the next 3 days. After that you should wait for the following distribution date.

After you send the transaction and receive your EBYTE, the address will be blacklisted for the current distribution. We will whitelist it again before the next one.

well planned... awaiting for the next one... collecting ebyte is becoming my hobby..
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

when it can be listed by more big exchangs?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
debutant

Activity: 1806
Merit: 682

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

Whitch exchange for this token please ? I dont find that
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

There is a HUGE discrepancy on EtherDelta. EtherBall (EBYTE). There are buys for 0.09ETH and sells for 0.0005ETH. I'm waiting for some balance to hammer EtherBall. Good luck!
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

We started a bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3203331.0

Next distribution will be on March 31!
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

The distribution contract is now unlocked, you can claim your tokens until April 2nd by executing a transaction of 0 ETH to the address 0xb69a50F98A49F85fd2042813e1647b02DC43D71f
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

The distribution contract is now unlocked, you can claim your tokens until April 2nd by executing a transaction of 0 ETH to the address 0xb69a50F98A49F85fd2042813e1647b02DC43D71f

may i ask for new news of project or roadmap completion or exchanges that token is already being traded there?
it is an old project, but seems silent to me
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

may i ask for new news of project or roadmap completion or exchanges that token is already being traded there?

As always stated from the beginning, we aim to have a wider distribution before entering on new exchanges. In the next months the project will be expanded along with the team
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

As always stated from the beginning, we aim to have a wider distribution before entering on new exchanges. In the next months the project will be expanded along with the team

Okey.
thanks for your reply, will expect next month to see project new development and team expand

wish you success buddy
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

Can only registered Addresses from the database use the new Distribution Method or can any Address claim free EBYTE?

█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Etherball (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

Can only registered Addresses from the database use the new Distribution Method or can any Address claim free EBYTE?

Any address is whitelisted, but all the addresses can request tokens only once per airdrop. When the distribution is closed we will whitelist again all the addresses before the next one.
kriegder3koenig10

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

Dev please any news Infos new exchange?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: