Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to Buy Alts & Hold???  (Read 2134 times)
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:38:17 PM

I think there is another week until is a good time to buy and hold alts

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

taking risk with alt coins is not good idea as no one know what happen with them currently investing on bitcoin is best but still if some one want to invest in alt coins then surely go with some reputable coins is not bad at all ETH is currently 298$ and buying this is not bad as like LTC is also good for investment as its also can give some good ROI
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:44:35 PM

Exactly it is the right tome to buy and hold alt coins it is the best time to invest your money in alts and get profit. Bitcoin is going really high maybe next correction will be a dump so better invest in alt which is easy to buy now ans after a small investment we cam earn much from it like bitcoins

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:27:36 PM

I will buy altcoins starting on next week. Hope alt prices are cheaper. I will buy some ETH and Holding for long terms. Also buy others for short terms.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:35:38 PM

I think that most of us who are dedicated to trading, especially in the long term, we have accumulated a large number of cryptocurrencies that we plan to hold until recovering some of the losses we have suffered because of the recent drop in prices. I personally do not intend to acquire more, and I will only keep the ones I already have. I'm patient enough for this and I'm not in any hurry.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:38:54 PM

This is a request from one of my friends...

He needs to know, the ALTS price is law at the moment. Even short term profitable coins.

Tell your friend about www.coinmarketcap.com you can see the prices of different coins there, the percentages are there and as well as the charts.

Is this the time to buy them & Hold for month or two & take profits? Intends to buy & Hold
take profit.

Any suggestion experts pls?

What can I see now there are some alts that are bleeding so considering that your friend wants to buy some alts, yes he can buy some alts now and hold it for 1-2 months. Take time to analyze the market, buy those coins that has real projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:44:48 PM

Alts are surely at very good prices now to start buying and into the BTC fork date. No way to
know if prices will be lower or higher so cost averaging helps.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

He needs to know, the ALTS price is law at the moment. Even short term profitable coins.

Is this the time to buy them & Hold for month or two & take profits? Intends to buy & Hold
take profit.

It really depends on what altcoins you are buying.

If you are buying a really crappy shitcoin that has absolutely no intrinsic value and the code is just copied from elsewhere even if it looks dirt cheap right now it's probably not a great idea to buy into it, since it has no potential whatsoever.

But if your'e looking at coins such as monero which is at a low right now, go ahead.
hgmarral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:24:45 AM

Some of the larger alts that are down a bit are a good opportunity right now, I'll be getting some more ETH soon.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:27:07 AM

Yes,this time and another week is good to buy alt,before the fork happen,there's many coin in the red right now
I hope it will be pumping after fork and gain us some nice profit later
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:01:15 AM

take profit.

I can only suggest, if for a short term holding for one or two months and take profit, try selecting BitcoinCash (BCH). For me personally, I'm still convinced it can provide a good opportunity to earn profit within that time period. Agreed or not, I just give a little suggest / opinion.. hopefully your friend is lucky and will gain profit on chosen altcoin to be invested.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:25:54 AM

take profit.

Yes, this is a good time to buy and hold. This moment is good for buying altcoins and selling bitcoins. But since you are planning to hold altcoins for a month or two, do not expect that you will take a big profit after. Unless you are planning to invest a big amount on altcoins for your one to two months of holding, you will end up with a good profit but not as big as you might be imagining. You need to know that you are a holder and not a day trader.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:12:52 AM

Yes this would be the right time to buy altcoins and hold them for a couple of months if you want to see profits from.these coins. Since bitcoin still keeps on increasing its price, the altcoin prices are so very low it is like it is on sale. Most of the experts would advice newbies to buy them now.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:55:30 AM

I dont think that buying alt coin the moment will give you profit in the future its hard to invest on some new alt coins right now as they are not stable.
Well you could invest on eth,dodge and light coin as these are stable coins but still you may win or lose some profit in the future.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:13:26 AM

I think you should buy and hold the altcoins. And you can order 3x-4x price and wait the altcoin rises. Altcoins come to the top in 2 months. You can buy stratis vawes etc.
cadilac9999

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:09:34 AM

Perhaps Bitcoin bullrun is over and it will be on correction period. It mean this is the opportunity for Altcoin to bullish. My oppinion is to HODL all my altcoins in this time.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:17:21 PM

With the price of bitcoin going higher on a daily basis,the price of alts are all bleeding to the core,but this is the best time to invest your money into the best coins and it would definitely give you good rewards in the future,i am investing in good alts because the price is so good to enter some of the major coins.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:24:34 AM

With the price of bitcoin going higher on a daily basis,the price of alts are all bleeding to the core,but this is the best time to invest your money into the best coins and it would definitely give you good rewards in the future,i am investing in good alts because the price is so good to enter some of the major coins.

Yeah , i agree  bitcoin price is higher and good for buy other coin because all altcoin price is low untill HF on november , buying a good altcoin with btc and hold for long time.
Maybe after mid-november HF the altcoin price will stable and got the green days moment again , buy some eth using btc maybe a good choice.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:29:59 AM

Time to buy perhaps but with hundreds of altcoins around it is not clear to us what to buy. Do you have any ideas what ideal altcoin we can buy right now? One that will give us good profits after a few months?
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:20:56 AM

Yes. What happened when bitcoincash existed will happen again. Just wait for these forks to end and altcoins will have their turn to explode again. It's my mistake that I did not do it before so this is really a good time to buy more of them as much as I can.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: