Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset  (Read 19838 times)
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:04:30 AM

hi everyone,

i checked your website and i cant find any progress in the token sale. can somebody help me how to track the progress?
When you register, you will see the token sale progress in your own dashboard. But now, the token sale progress is 70% and counting. So, hurry up and buy now! Thanks.

thanks for your response. it is much appreciated.. i will then try to make an account to view the progress. anyway, what is your hard cap ? cant find it in the op.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Ditcoin.io

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:48:00 AM

hi everyone,

i checked your website and i cant find any progress in the token sale. can somebody help me how to track the progress?
When you register, you will see the token sale progress in your own dashboard. But now, the token sale progress is 70% and counting. So, hurry up and buy now! Thanks.

thanks for your response. it is much appreciated.. i will then try to make an account to view the progress. anyway, what is your hard cap ? cant find it in the op.
You're always welcome. Our hard cap is 9 million while the soft cap is 4.5 million.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:05:57 AM

hi everyone,

You're always welcome. Our hard cap is 9 million while the soft cap is 4.5 million.

so if the hard cap is 9M then you said that the progress is already at 70% then i assume you are already raising more than 6m.
that is already a good amount, and have already surpassed your minimum goal funding

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
i-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:21:11 AM

what are your unique features? Sad Huh
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:13:33 PM

hi everyone,

so if the hard cap is 9M then you said that the progress is already at 70% then i assume you are already raising more than 6m.
that is already a good amount, and have already surpassed your minimum goal funding
Yep. That's right! And Ditcoin is continuously soaring high...  Wink Smiley
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

what are your unique features? Sad Huh
DitCoin Wallet & DTC Cards

Fully feature rich web wallet with security enabled in it. You can also use DitCoin web wallet for occasional commercial/non-commercial transactions, like collecting donations, rent, bills or accepting payments for such services. Your DTC card linked to your Wallets can be virtual or physical...

DTC web/Mobile Wallets
Fully Security enabled and Features Rich wallet. you can also use DitCoin wallets to accept Payment through other CryptoCurrencies, like Bitcoin, Monero, Spend it any time for rent, bills or Simply cashout through DitCoin Virtual or Physical Cards...

DTC cards
DitCoin Cards is one of the coolest features of DitCoin Core Products because it will enable you to plug into More than 7 CryptoCurrencies for instant Cashout at the best Exchange Rates with our integrated CCE module...

To learn more about Ditcoin, visit our website:
www.ditcoin.io
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:28:28 AM

Some of the Prizes that given last 19th of November 2017 at DTC Business Conference, headed by CEO/Co-Founder Jamille Sacueza Boado. Held in Fontana Golden Pavillion Clarkfield Pampanga, Philippines. Shocked Smiley

#DTC
#DitCoinICO

https://i.imgur.com/Zl2FZr4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DnYjxJ6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eaee6MN.jpg
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:32:51 AM

Quoting to view image

Some of the Prizes that given last 19th of November 2017 at DTC Business Conference, headed by CEO/Co-Founder Jamille Sacueza Boado. Held in Fontana Golden Pavillion Clarkfield Pampanga, Philippines. Shocked Smiley

#DTC
#DitCoinICO

apolok

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:23:44 AM

Ditcoin is one of the best project ever.I saw team member working hard and ditcoin will be one of the best project.I am supporting this project.best of luck ditcoin developers
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

In your site you mentioned that Ditcoin is untraceable and better than all altcoins. Care to explain why Ditcoin is better than Monero?

Your team don't have profiles or LinkedIn links?

Do you have videos and more pictures that involve those people?
Patmille

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:00:00 PM

i just want to ask if your company is an mlm or networking? what is the reason that you give prizes?
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

i think this project very interesting, i look all item there is, you add many information of iCO project and then about bounty program, i has read the Road map and i direct understand all about this project mission

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:53 PM

i just want to ask if your company is an mlm or networking? what is the reason that you give prizes?

No. We are giving prizes to appreciate all people who supported this project. We care and value our investors, so, we would like to give the best for them. If you would like to know more details please see our FB page for better understanding. Thanks!
petmalu petmalu naruto

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

sounds great ....is this ERC20 compatible?
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

sounds great ....is this ERC20 compatible?
No. Ditcoin is using its own blockchain,  to see the details please see our website. Thanks!
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

In your site you mentioned that Ditcoin is untraceable and better than all altcoins. Care to explain why Ditcoin is better than Monero?

Will you mind looking on their social media account? I'm sure you will see what you are asking here. I asked multiple times to the devs to update their linkedin account to the website but they are very busy on developing ditcoin  .
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:21:57 PM

An interesting new company for me, I like this project! I'm with you, I will support you)
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:07:52 PM

DITCOIN is our future and dream....
hope everything will gone a be better with DITCOIN...
lets go together with DITCOIN.... soar like a sky rocket to the moon.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:04:41 AM

Will you mind looking on their social media account? I'm sure you will see what you are asking here. I asked multiple times to the devs to update their linkedin account to the website but they are very busy on developing ditcoin  .

Yes of course I did take a look at all those pictures before searching their ANN here. I assume their CEO is maybe there but where are the pictures of the other co-founders  Vicky Durel and Emeka Tony? Me and some of my crypto friends are also taking a look at this.
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

Thanks for the support to Ditcoin everyone! Our ICO is about to end this 7th of December 2017. So, hurry up and buy your DTC now! Visit our website to register and purchase. Cheesy

Also, the Team's Profile in our website will be updated soon. Thanks!  Smiley Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: