Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset  (Read 19838 times)
Ditcoin.io

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:31:45 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 12:34:38 PM by Ditcoin.io

Thanks for the support everyone!  Smiley Wink

Here's another information about DITCOIN that will surely amaze you.

the DITCOIN CORE

Introduction

As Cryptonote/Monero based technology, Ditcoin is a private, secure, untraceable, decentralised digital currency. You are your bank, you control your funds, and nobody can trace your transfers unless you allow them to do so.

Privacy: Ditcoin uses a cryptographically sound system to allow you to send and receive funds without your transactions being easily revealed on the blockchain (the ledger of transactions that everyone has). This ensures that your purchases, receipts, and all transfers remain absolutely private by default.

Security: Using the power of a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network, every transaction on the network is cryptographically secured. Individual wallets have a 25 word mnemonic seed that is only displayed once, and can be written down to backup the wallet. Wallet files are encrypted with a passphrase to ensure they are useless if stolen.

Untraceability: By taking advantage of ring signatures, a special property of a certain type of cryptography, Ditcoin is able to ensure that transactions are not only untraceable, but have an optional measure of ambiguity that ensures that transactions cannot easily be tied back to an individual user or computer.

About this Project

This is the core implementation of Ditcoin. It is open source and completely free to use without restrictions, except for those specified in the license agreement below. There are no restrictions on anyone creating an alternative implementation of Ditcoin that uses the protocol and network in a compatible manner.

As with many development projects, the repository on Github is considered to be the "staging" area for the latest changes. Before changes are merged into that branch on the main repository, they are tested by individual developers in their own branches, submitted as a pull request, and then subsequently tested by contributors who focus on testing and code reviews. Monero's development is also well followed to sweet futur improvements according to Ditcoin own behavior. That having been said, the repository should be carefully considered before using it in a production environment, unless there is a patch in the repository for a particular show-stopping issue you are experiencing. It is generally a better idea to use a tagged release for stability.

https://imgur.com/a/lbFED
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:54:42 AM

how am I going to join here?
what are the steps?
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

how am I going to join here?
what are the steps?
Hi! Thank you for your interest in joining this one of a kind project. Here's how you can join and participate in our ICO:
1. Visit our website at https://ditcoin.io. Just register and after that you can now buy your own DTC. ICO will end this 7th of December 2017, so better to hurry now.
2. You can also join our Telegram account for us to assist you better. https://t.me/joinchat/Fdzde0MvuaFoVmGzdShfYQ

Welcome to Ditcoin Community!  Cheesy
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:53:15 AM

First i would say this project was interesting but i am sorry for my misunderstanding to dev and team i cannot see the most unique features you have. I mean like you say on announcement there are so many altcoin out there. I can understand that Ditcoin was purpose as payment in e-commerce and that was great idea but seller still need $ for their supply so is this system is automatically deposit $ into seller account or we still need manually sell it on exchanges?

and once again sorry for my misunderstanding.

it goes like this, in our e-commerce we will be integrating the DTC as a mode of payment in all products and services that we offer. if you are a dtc holder, you can easily use it to our ecommerce to avail products and services. if not, there will be a wallet application which can be downloaded from google playstore/app store, people needs to download it. and have it load by purchasing dtc in a form like a LOAD WALLET CARD.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:03:57 AM

First i would say this project was interesting but i am sorry for my misunderstanding to dev and team i cannot see the most unique features you have. I mean like you say on announcement there are so many altcoin out there. I can understand that Ditcoin was purpose as payment in e-commerce and that was great idea but seller still need $ for their supply so is this system is automatically deposit $ into seller account or we still need manually sell it on exchanges?

and once again sorry for my misunderstanding.

it goes like this, in our e-commerce we will be integrating the DTC as a mode of payment in all products and services that we offer. if you are a dtc holder, you can easily use it to our ecommerce to avail products and services. if not, there will be a wallet application which can be downloaded from google playstore/app store, people needs to download it. and have it load by purchasing dtc in a form like a LOAD WALLET CARD.

DTC will be used a lot in transactions, soon buildings and ph will acquire the process of it and dtc can be the first crypto to do it, since btc is way expensive now ,dtc can be a good backup and can work well in the future.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:46:47 AM

This is an ICO that I joined that I can see the plans and future projects becoming a solid proof of an established coin. The developers and the founder working hand in hand creating a solid community. Ditcoin will go beyond the unexpected. It will go global and no one could stop it! More power DTC any SkyGold!
Ditcoin.io

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:11:47 AM

Hello Ditcoin supporters and investors!

We are so happy and proud to announce this...  Smiley Grin

Blockchain lending pioneer MicroMoney will support DitCoin project's ICO, the First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset and Community Building. Companies have common goals - they use FinTech to develop the existing banking system.

Visit our FB page for more exciting details. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/xwxoF
Gladyshaa

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:12:46 AM

Good day. I am interested for the project. And im willing to help and support for this project. Waiting to be part of DITCOIN. GOODLUCK..
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:24:51 AM

I think ditcoin will be the first business driven project that located in the philippines. I see the improvement of this project because im also a pilipino and im from pampanga the building is almost 2-3kilometers away
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:45:49 PM

Blockchain lending pioneer MicroMoney will support DitCoin project's ICO, the First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset and Community Building. Companies have common goals - they use FinTech to develop the existing banking system.

Nah that was great news.. keep updating us dev. from 1 to 10 , i have feeling that this coin will have 8/10 rating for the most popular project  Grin
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:28:16 PM

Nah that was great news.. keep updating us dev. from 1 to 10 , i have feeling that this coin will have 8/10 rating for the most popular project  Grin
The devs are now double effort on marketing expect some surprises in the following days while the ICO are near to end.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:28:54 PM

10/10 rating for me it will be end soon few more days, a few effort for us to encourage more people to join our community having this great project.

This will attract more investor, what a good partnership with Micromoney Smiley, what is great here is that campaign manager was so active to reply for all the concern and request which made him future star/famous manager like lauda, yahoo and lot of more, this manager done lot of help for the ico success, More power for us!
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:33:46 PM

10/10 rating for me it will be end soon few more days, a few effort for us to encourage more people to join our community having this great project.

This will attract more investor, what a good partnership with Micromoney Smiley, what is great here is that campaign manager was so active to reply for all the concern and request which made him future star/famous manager like lauda, yahoo and lot of more, this manager done lot of help for the ico success, More power for us!

I have see also the partnership between ditcoin.co and ditcoin.io
I was quite curious befoe about the 2 atleast they are both into understanding and a goal. More power indeed!  Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:35:55 PM

This project looks interesting, it looks like a big and promising project. is there his bounty gift? intend to participate. Waiting for a bounty cage.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:36:09 PM

This is definitely a good news, as we know micromoney is good project as well as its being backed by the experts. I think this will possibly help to boost the marketing as the ico will conclude soon.
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

Hi folks, i was about to travk the progress of the ico. So i tried visiting your site. But unfortunately, i cant track it there. Can you please help me where to track your progress?
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

Hi folks, i was about to travk the progress of the ico. So i tried visiting your site. But unfortunately, i cant track it there. Can you please help me where to track your progress?
Try their telegram , I saw some screenshots before and they were pinning and posting some updates on it as well in their social media accounts. 
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

This project looks interesting, it looks like a big and promising project. is there his bounty gift? intend to participate. Waiting for a bounty cage.
There is and its visible on the 1st page, here's the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364184.0 . Ico will end on 7 so hurry up! especially investors who didn't want to missed this project.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:26:28 PM

I want to know the minimum goal funding of ditcoin as well as its maximum goal funding please.
Did they already achived their soft cap if there's any? Cause i cant see deyails about that matter.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

We are so happy and proud to announce this...  Smiley Grin

Nah that was great news.. keep updating us dev. from 1 to 10 , i have feeling that this coin will have 8/10 rating for the most popular project  Grin
The devs are now double effort on marketing expect some surprises in the following days while the ICO are near to end.

IMO, because the ICO these days unlike in the mid 2015 and the beginning of 2017 are not that rare so investors are divided into many different ICO making it harder to acquire the needed budget. If the latter campaigns need a week this time ICO need a month or two to spread awareness and to discovered by other investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: