Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ditcoin - First Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Asset  (Read 19849 times)
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

Maybe the team could give information about the exchange for Ditcoin? because until now many are still confused about it.
patiently course the team will soon give you info about this. Maybe the team is still busy taking care of the other its up yet to have time to give info about this exchange.

squrpan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

Maybe the team could give information about the exchange for Ditcoin? because until now many are still confused about it.
patiently course the team will soon give you info about this. Maybe the team is still busy taking care of the other its up yet to have time to give info about this exchange.
hopefully, soon there is information about the exchange for Ditkoin token because it is long this project finished.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

Last time i checked their Telegram, some admin selling ditcoin with 100% bonus. I asked why are they still selling ditcoin with that kind of bonus, he's answer was "Birthday Special of Angela" and I don't know who's angela is, lol

And why all of the sudden you still sell Ditcoin at 3$ with a bonus of 100% , who will buy from your first investors? If potential buyers would see that flash sale.
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

total suply that usually have a bit of a bright future, if the project is well developed, surely the ratenya would be good.
good luck ico him, while see the development first, pingin invest also little - little.
yabbadabba

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:45 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 05:07:22 PM by yabbadabba

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=DIT_BTC
it's cheap 1300sats, did they ever finish their business building project? haven't seen any updates
pratamaPR31

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

is this token already distributed ...?
if it's why I have not goto ya ,,
indeed I am late for the wallet information ...
due to my internet constraints ...
but in my telegram send a message to the manager there has been no response until now

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

is this token already distributed ...?
if it's why I have not goto ya ,,
indeed I am late for the wallet information ...
due to my internet constraints ...
but in my telegram send a message to the manager there has been no response until now

maybe distributed bounty reward is closed now because long time ago and you where for information ? dev now busy about add exchange to cobinhood and exrates.me
if you interest of this project can buy at tradesatoshi.com because price very cheap
chutrangg99

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

Is this coin still recommended to be mine?
OBAIDULLAH

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

DitCoin best cryptocurrency the world
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

i tought many investors frustrated about price now, Team is so clever telling us all to cancel order at cheap price but we all can see so many people want to sell. who gives a bad post about ditcoin then will get banned in offical telegram.
this project has failed
heocon571

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:10:32 PM

I think this is a great project and worth to invest . Cheesy
yabbadabba

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=DIT_BTC
dbenz_man

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

what a wonderful project..
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

This is one of the most ridiculous ICOs that I've participated. They completed their ICOs months ago, created their wallet months ago, but they have failed to respect their vision which was outlined in their whitepaper. I invested quite a good amount of money and got anxious that my investment was never going to be recovered as they have failed to list their token on good decent exchanges apart from stupid tradesatoshi. So I asked their admin when can I expect them to list their DTC on a decent exchange. They frequently give false hope and what I observed in their telegram group is that they occasionally pump and dump their coin intentionally on tradesatoshi. But since I sincerely I asked they are acting like this and they have banned me from posting on their group. I bet I'm not the only one who has this experience. I am an investor of this project, I have every right to get anxious, frustrated. I am obliged to give my opinions, suggestions. They should have warned me beforehand. Anyone wants to buy DTC in current condition should think twice.

maxwell2692

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

Some of the Prizes that given last 19th of November 2017 at DTC Business Conference, headed by CEO/Co-Founder Jamille Sacueza Boado. Held in Fontana Golden Pavillion Clarkfield Pampanga, Philippines.  Shocked Smiley

#DTC
#DitCoinICO

https://i.imgur.com/Zl2FZr4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DnYjxJ6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eaee6MN.jpg

Beatuful girls  Roll Eyes
WangChang

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

Don't know about you, but TradeSatoshi is not stupid exchanger, and so many coins are there too,  and some are there as their unique place where they can be traded.
so, TradeSatoshi is not a stupid exchange, I don't know why you got kicked out but Ditcoin has a new administration from what i heard.
This is one of the most ridiculous ICOs that I've participated. They completed their ICOs months ago, created their wallet months ago, but they have failed to respect their vision which was outlined in their whitepaper. I invested quite a good amount of money and got anxious that my investment was never going to be recovered as they have failed to list their token on good decent exchanges apart from stupid tradesatoshi. So I asked their admin when can I expect them to list their DTC on a decent exchange. They frequently give false hope and what I observed in their telegram group is that they occasionally pump and dump their coin intentionally on tradesatoshi. But since I sincerely I asked they are acting like this and they have banned me from posting on their group. I bet I'm not the only one who has this experience. I am an investor of this project, I have every right to get anxious, frustrated. I am obliged to give my opinions, suggestions. They should have warned me beforehand. Anyone wants to buy DTC in current condition should think twice.
adamgud

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

Is there an ditcoin explorer? I can not understand - there were coins on the wallet (address) and now there are no coins, and there is no transaction to the taken out somewhere. Help me to understand.
zmira

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

this project is very awesome i must say....
when do you plan being listed on exchange sites?
[/quote]
mukoso

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Very excited by this great project, I notice many differences in comparison to other platforms that try to offer the same. You're definitely a one to watch
photone2

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Very much elated to be part of this project, glad yo here, the future is indeed great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: