Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6098 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:36:16 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 01:36:59 PM by n691309

The last few days were a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin. As we can see the price is going up again right this evening. So, maybe it's about time to buy Bitcoin now. Because we'll see a new all time high this month. The price will go up to 8K in the next 2 weeks. Just buy and hold, Bitcoin will be 10K at the end of this year.

People lack the guts to buy at the time the market is going down, which likely resulted in hem to still miss out on that previous opportunity. People somehow continue to experience a downwards market to be something to avoid, while in reality it grants you the best possible entry points in this market. Other than that, the market is currently just a few hundred bucks away from reaching the $8000 level, so what exactly is so interesting about that? Every price level below $10,000 will basically be the same as current levels, nothing special -- the only thing to look forward to is the market being very close to move into five figure territory.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:20:36 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

As of now, this not the right time to buy because the price of Bitcoin is too high and almost reach the highest price of all time. Just be patient in waiting for the price gets a bit lower. I suggest that you need to read the news about Bitcoin forecast so that you can make plans on when to buy. In addition, better that you have money ready on your wallet so if in case you need to buy Bitcoin, you already have money available.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:21:35 AM

I buy bitcoin everytime i had the chance to do so because
I know and pretty sure that one day i will make money
out of it. While there is a chance to join the bitcoin industry
take chance of it because you will benefit one day
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:35:08 AM

You will buy the Bitcoin it helpful to Future growth and invest the business process. and gather more information from bitcoin. So i will buy the bitcoin and hold for future investment. Bitcoin is digital currency. So it will any country. you have no cash. Bitcoin help to you life growth and get the more income.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:49:32 AM

As we can see bitcoin now keep rising and if we buy bitcoin now I think it would be profitable for you because it might double what you invested sooner.
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:49:39 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

Bitcoin is a very volatile currency, but the trend lately is undeniably upward, and that trend will likely continue over the near term as adoption increases and (more importantly) as people in countries with less stable economies find that they can protect their assets by investing in bitcoin. Indeed, serious economic disruption in parts of the world seems to lead to a temporary spike in the price of bitcoin.
So I think, it's still a good time to buy bitcoins!

Here we go  Cheesy

beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:00:13 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

then we should not miss the ever-increasing price because it would be a loss if we did not have bitcoin at a very high price and there was still a chance to buy bitcoin.
yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

You can make good money if you know how to research, as I am going to tell you about a technology business. Business requires time, investment and research, technology can make it autopilot i.e. computer will work for you.
You are right it is the main source of the earning for the people and a lot of the people are making good income with the bitcoin, if you will buy the bitcoin you will see the fast and the best change in your life, if the bitcoin is now increasing and the bitcoin will help you to increase the income and the lifestyle of the bitcoin user use to get more and more better with the passage of the time so I like the bitcoin for it.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:54:10 PM

You can make good money if you know how to research, as I am going to tell you about a technology business. Business requires time, investment and research, technology can make it autopilot i.e. computer will work for you.
You are right it is the main source of the earning for the people and a lot of the people are making good income with the bitcoin, if you will buy the bitcoin you will see the fast and the best change in your life, if the bitcoin is now increasing and the bitcoin will help you to increase the income and the lifestyle of the bitcoin user use to get more and more better with the passage of the time so I like the bitcoin for it.

Bitcoins is really a good long term investment and that is the reason why everyone is placing all their hopes in bitcoins, Even businessman that are already rich are still investing in bitcoins toe earn more money in the future.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

Actually, Bitcoin is a good coin in long-term investing although it sometimes fluctuate

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:00:55 PM

Based on the Bitcoin price now, you SHOULD, by all means, by Bitcoin NOW! It is rising so high yet again! If you want to grow your money, though it may be really risky, then go for it! You should know that this price increase does not happen for quite a long time; it may crash again, just like any other values that are highly dependent on external circumstances.
Richy007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:09:41 PM

Valid points - I do TA so the $5600 is spot on, which was reached when BCH was at manipulated ATH $2600.  Now, the pair are reverting to their mean, like nothing happened a week a go.  I see a push higher in BTC, $8300-$8500 over weekend, you?  11/17/17
luksa998

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:09:55 PM

Bitcoin is money of future, and i buy bitcoins now because i think bitcoin ill worth about $10 k on beggining of 2018 year
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:15:16 PM

i like to buy bitcoin now but not a high rate which are used to buy in the crypto market I am willing to buy but not a the current rate yes if any one is willing at a rate below in the market I will buy. The reason for my buying is that I forecast that the prices will go up at the star of new year and for that I will sell my amount of bitcoin at a high rate.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

Bitcoin prices are expected to exceed $8000 in the near future, before bitcoin prices touch those values, we'd better buy bitcoin now, so we can get a pretty good profit in the near future. That's what makes us have to buy bitcoin now.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:39:57 PM

Bitcoin prices are expected to exceed $8000 in the near future, before bitcoin prices touch those values, we'd better buy bitcoin now, so we can get a pretty good profit in the near future. That's what makes us have to buy bitcoin now.

Yes really unpredictable when bitcoin  prices fall below $7000, but this time could be increased up to $8000 and even made a new record ATH. so why should buy bitcoin now, because at the end of the year we will also be getting an unexpected thing again, maybe it will reach $9000 or even $10000 Wink Cool

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

Bitcoin has made a new high today and will hover around this price for some time and then dip before moving up again. If you have been holding BTC for some time you may probably be in profit now so you sell off and wait for the dip and then enter again.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:40:02 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
all people have own opinion what happens for the future they are only a prediction no one can say the true about what is the value of bitcoin before the end of this year but then if you always seen the bitcoin price still keep the price value increasing this very surprising to all.
If you want to earn with just holding bitcoin that is why you should buy bitcoin now. If you buy now your bitcoin will have the chance to grow from the moment you buy it upto the future. We all know that yes bitcoin's price is not that stable most of the times. It drops very low and rises up. But it continues to rise it's value. Yes it still has risks so you need to be careful.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:21:30 PM

But very honestly i think we shold not consider bitcoin as our main source of income, in fact we are not so sure  about the price of bitcoin that either it will increase or decrease in future therefore we must have a day job or business from where we can get our livelihood.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:28:50 AM

Oviously bitcoin will go to 8000 $ in the lasy of this year or first of 2018.So i think i should buying bitcoin becasue its only the coin that is very potential and stable of it position.I also see the price of btc from last of 2016 and i am seeing the price has been increasing simultaniously.for this reason i want to buy bitcoin.
actually we dont have to wait for end of this year or 2018 because bitcoin had reached that amount although he didnt stay long.so what the many users wait is if bitcoin can touchdown 10k before end of this year(hopefully will happen soon)so lets just stay in our belief to bitcoin for the best endyear ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: