Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6098 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

I bought a bitcoin moment because I realized with the year's total supply bitcoin depleting and demand conditions bitcoin higher and more difficult for bitcoin obtained for that I bought a bitcoin as much as I can.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.

I bought a bitcoin moment because I realized with the year's total supply bitcoin depleting and demand conditions bitcoin higher and more difficult for bitcoin obtained for that I bought a bitcoin as much as I can.

you have a good decision to buy bitcoin right now but I hope that before you buy, you can buy at a lower price so you don't have to worry if the price is down for a while. but if somehow the price is down again, I hope that you still have another money to buy bitcoin again. I think many people make a decision based from what they see in the market and if the market giving a good sign to getting up, then buying bitcoin is a good decision because we can sell and make a profit later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

Bitcoin is expected to keep rising from current prices, Bitcoin's fundamentals are strong to support prices to achieve them. With more and more people knowing bitcoin .. then possibly btc will continue to rise.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Op is absolutely right about history repeating itself! Bitcoin bull is not stopping! I am sure bitcoin is aiming for six figure and more! I have already schedule my buying of bitcoin for the next six months!
As the market value is stable over some points here on the graph and the graph are studying that are in many numbers. We have to wait if we have already and we have to buy now because the price is still achievable and we can afford at this price rather affording at higher price will be out of our reach and we will remain unfortunate to invest in this golden opportunity.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

Because the price are half compared to last year. So we all know that they always have the capabilities to rise again and go to the moon and that means they will beat again their previous highest because the people always invest whenever the price are going up already. But you, you are gonna buy bitcoins now because if you buy and and hold it until the end of the year you will have a double price increase of what you have invested now or even more if the bitcoins surpass their previous highest. Just trust bitcoins and do not panic sell
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

As per current reports. Bitcoin value is increasing very fast. So i just want to buy bitcoins from all my money and then save it gor future and then sell it when I'll get s good amount.
You can see that the price of bitcoins in the past few days has started to change from $ 100 to $ 200, I think that such adjustments to test the crowd, many people has cut losses and immediately withdraws due to lack of experience and fear the market will dump sharply. I think this is the time for you to buy more bitcoin to profit the most smartly.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

Because Bitcoin still able to going up 10 times from current price, fundamental of Bitcoin is very strong to support the price to reach it. Take alook with total supply ,just 21 million but any more than 4 billion people around the world. Bitcoin also use for bank major transfer and as asset index fund, so all this think will increase the price of BTC.
Your analysis is great and you are right with the whole supply limit thing which totally makes a lot of sense on why there would be so much increase in value over time. Sure, we do not know what would happen at the long run but one thing for sure is that BTC would make a lot of people extremely rich over time. The support is increasing by the day and with so many adoptions stepping in, then the moon is just the limit.

Bitcoin is so strong and versatile. The distribution of bitcoin is amazing. The pattern we've witness is a testimony to that. Bitcoin is in the hands of millions of people everyday which means bitcoin can not be banned or forgotten!
Bitcoin can really not be forgotten. Although, we are still so much expecting the outcome of the fork, but the support that users have for the legacy chain will make it to always win any attack. Like you said, bitcoin is widely spread and we the users are the strength of bitcoin and the whole ball is absolutely in our court at the end. Buying is really a good option right now and as long as bitcoin still remains.
i think in the next month the price will be less than that of today because the Muslims will not trade in bitcoin because the next month is their religious month and very hard to pass. So they will not be able to give time to bitcoin and will be away from any business. This month is only for worship ALLAH and nothing more. So I think that investment in next month will be better.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

For now I think bitcoin has been restored but it is still a lot lower than what it has achieved in 2017, so if I get a lot of money then I will invest in bitcoin.
top_cryptoview

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

Why buy Bitcoin? Yes, because, bitcoin is the future behind it is a new economy and this process has already been launched.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

As per current reports. Bitcoin value is increasing very fast. So i just want to buy bitcoins from all my money and then save it gor future and then sell it when I'll get s good amount.
You can see that the price of bitcoins in the past few days has started to change from $ 100 to $ 200, I think that such adjustments to test the crowd, many people has cut losses and immediately withdraws due to lack of experience and fear the market will dump sharply. I think this is the time for you to buy more bitcoin to profit the most smartly.

trends and grapik are very similar to movements for each year, but this year feels slower as the majority of traders still focus on profits from altcoin. It's worth waiting a while longer to actually buy with confidence, all it takes is to buy a small amount on a regular basis and while ignoring the price.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

Bitcoin now has a large potential in the future. Bitcoin might be legalized and accepted as currency in over the nations, so many people will now buy bitcoin now since the price still affordable than waiting it at is highest price.
The legalization of bitcoin should not be a great factor when it comes to its price, yeah I know that that is going to bring more investors that are going to feel safer with regulations in place, but at the same time we need to remember the reason of being of bitcoin and that is to be a way to transfer value from one person to the other without intervention of banks and governments.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

You should buy bitcoin right now because you can clearly see that the bitcoin girl has been through the past week and this is a sign that next bitcoin price will have a big change. When the market is uptrend then the high bitcoin price will increase very strongly, so I believe you should trade bitcoin at this time.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

I think to buy bitcoin right is good condition because i think the market condition is going to Bull condition and their price will be maximum in few days or month in near future and there are maximum chances to earn good profit that is why i should buy bitcoin now,
This is the most important time to invest in Bitcoin because we have still time to invest as the value is stable for us at market price around 9 thousand dollar and that is still easy to afford for investors who have invested several time before.

For new investors it was a very good time to invest but that time has passed away ad will come after a lot of time because as we know that it takes much time for the price of Bitcoin to rise, the same we know that it takes a lot of time to come back to the bears market.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

I have just sold some amount of bitcoin, but I hear the rumours that it will increse soon, so I'd be keeping some coins for this purpose. 
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

Why we should buy bitcoins? Because bitcoin is our future money! You should be aware that the bitcoin has limited supply and the price of the bitcoin is continuing to increase as time passing by. I am sure that bitcoin will play more important role in our economy and society.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Bitcoin is predictable. Bitcoin seem to move in certain pattern at different time over the course of year. Bitcoin is very resilient when it come to it's price in dollar. No matter what happen, bitcoin always rises above it previous ATH price!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Because it is still under $100k. Bitcoin total supply is only 21 million and will never made another coin again. 16 million in circullation and people all over the world is 8 billion people with 80 trillion marketcap a whole world. The crypto market cap now is still tiny if we compare to global marketcap thats why we should buy btc and legit altcoin now.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:50:54 PM

Money is the main reason to invest with BTC. see it does not take long to get a few percent of BTC.
in 2017 BTC has increased more than 100%. it sounds crazy but this is true.
and BTC is expected to continue to increase next year.
I think you absolutely should not invest long term in bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. Recent market recovery is slightly but in terms of overall bitcoin girls are still in the bear market. So I think at this point you should buy bitcin and trade in short order to minimize risk.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

One thing that I’m very sure about is that the price of Bitcoin will go up before the end of this year and just like it did back in the year 2017, after it goes up it will also fall by the end of the year cause most investors will probably take a break again to calculate their profit for the year. You know, sometimes I don’t really consider all these long-term investments. If you want to do long-term investments you will have to mind what you are doing and be very careful about it.
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

You will buy the Bitcoin it helpful to Future growth and invest the business process. and gather more information from bitcoin. So i will buy the bitcoin and hold for future investment. Bitcoin is digital currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: