Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy Bitcoin now.  (Read 6098 times)
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

I know that this thread is long but for those who are constantly reading this thread I will give a little suggestion. if you want to start and you have a extra money to buy some bitcoin but you're just wondering, what I can say is better now that you have bought a bitcoin while the bitcoin price is not yet high because it might be the next month the bitcoin currency price rises sharply and you regret it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

One of the reasons why you should buy Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market is because of the Consensus 2018 event in New York City. In the past Consensus events, Bitcoin has risen its value and stabilizes, and it would increase again when the event is officially over. From almost 2,700 attendees, there would be around 8,000 attendees this time. It means that there is no doubt that you should buy right now while its still on the dip. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
hoaryal1

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

There is nothing compelling in this case if you want you can join and staying is just your choice.

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

One of the reasons why you should buy Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market is because of the Consensus 2018 event in New York City. In the past Consensus events, Bitcoin has risen its value and stabilizes, and it would increase again when the event is officially over. From almost 2,700 attendees, there would be around 8,000 attendees this time. It means that there is no doubt that you should buy right now while its still on the dip. Just my two satoshis.
Yes, speculations of bitcoin pumping will make people buy bitcoin because we are all have one goal and that is to earn a profit. As for me I have reason too of why I am buying bitcoin and that is because I always have buy altcoin for my trading activity.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

Bitcoins are like assets, There's a time bitcoin fluctuates much, As historical view, bitcoins started from a humble beginnings and now the value are seriously moving up, and this is good indication that it is smart way to invest due expensive value as the  time goes by,
And due to high value of bitcoin today that's make it more attractive to the investors. And yet this value of bitcoin is so expensive that an ordinary people couldn't avail to buy it that's why those people who really wanted to have their own bitcoin are always looking forward for the fluctuations and grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin at lowest price. And this is a great investment today so this is the reason why we should buy bitcoin now.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
Bitcoin is our future! I am sure that many people will become more interested to bitcoin because of the function of blockchain technology. We can help the bitcoin to become strong than before if we will keep patronizing it.
Wong owah

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

maybe because the bitcoin price is down, if the bitcoin price is down we have to buy it, if bitcoin price starts to rise we should start selling it so we can profit and also we work there will be results.
Thibault75005

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

You should wait few days before buying..
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

Bitcoin always leading and favorite coin,Bitcoin profitable coin with high volatility which allow investor to buy or sell accordingly.Bitcoin is acceptable overall the lobe and best medium to make transaction safely and quickly.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

Bitcoins are like assets, There's a time bitcoin fluctuates much, As historical view, bitcoins started from a humble beginnings and now the value are seriously moving up, and this is good indication that it is smart way to invest due expensive value as the  time goes by,

Yes, I am almost sure that Bitcoin will be accepted worldwide. I do not know when it happens, but I believe that we all will see it in the nearest 5-8 years.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

I have been following bitcoin price's actions since August last year and one thing that is common is that price pattern do repeat itself. Event that happens in July to August this year is about to repeat itself again. I have been going through a lot of speculations threads and many of them are saying that bitcoin is going to clash after splitting but I disagree with that and for your information another pump is about to happen and this is going to push bitcoin price above  $8,000. I have also see that this may happen before end of this year.
You can see that today's bitcoin price has dropped by $ 300 and this is a huge drop, so I think you can buy bitcoin at this time so you can start trading and wait for the price up. The market is in crisis and this is where you can buy bitcoin and altcoin at a very good price to trade.
I think it is the right time for bitcoin because the price is below $8500 and still downwards, but in the near future it will bump again and may it cross $15k in the next month. So it is the best time to buy some bitcoin to earn huge profits. I always feel bad why I didn’t buy bitcoin in 2013 when I came to know about bitcoin. Now I would be millionaire.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:47:15 AM

You should but Bitcoin due to certain reasons. One of them is that Bitcoin is international currency and you can make transactions anywhere in the world without having to convert one currency into another. Bitcoin business is profitable and little risky provided you are patient. The transaction costs are very low and instant. Bitcoin is decentralized and has one of huge numbers of investors in the world.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

You should but Bitcoin due to certain reasons. One of them is that Bitcoin is international currency and you can make transactions anywhere in the world without having to convert one currency into another. Bitcoin business is profitable and little risky provided you are patient. The transaction costs are very low and instant. Bitcoin is decentralized and has one of huge numbers of investors in the world.
We must buy bitcoin now because it is now still affordable. Maybe we should buy it today because it has a big possibility to rise soon. We only need to hold bitcoin for good because bitcoin is now becoming more amazing and more trend in social media .which means many people will really appreciate and trust on bitcoin.so then if we put basis on its popularity today maybe we can say that in the near future bitcoin will go to moon.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

I think that it is never too late to buy BTC because it is like a gold in digital world and its value will increase
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

I agree, there's something about the end of the year that makes bitcoin's value really high. I mean it's a good thing. This is why we have a year to keep on investing on bitcoin, because surely by the end of the year it's value will increase once again and many would earn from it's profit.
Buying Bitcoin means you are investing in Bitcoin in order to get huge profit after a high jump of price. This is necessary to start Bitcoin investment and also using as payment method because we want its presence in shopping malls and other mini shops as well as institutes and companies to pay and receive in Bitcoins because this is an easy and benefited mode of payment and investment.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Because Bitcoin still able to going up 10 times from current price, fundamental of Bitcoin is very strong to support the price to reach it. Take alook with total supply ,just 21 million but any more than 4 billion people around the world. Bitcoin also use for bank major transfer and as asset index fund, so all this think will increase the price of BTC.
It really hard because many goverment start to control bitcoins and the price could not be control easily like before. With 10 times profit for bitcoin holders, it takes more than a year to complete. So don't hope the price go up fast like you think.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

You can see that bitocin prices have fallen for several days in a row and this has caused the market to go down in the past few days and are heading back down. As far as my analysis, bitcoin prices are likely to increase in the short term and there will be some next correction before falling further. That's why it's time for you to buy bitcoin to trade.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

Buying bitcoin at the moment is a good decision when Q3 is coming. That will be the time when altcoins and Bitcoin are strongly recovered. I believe the pump event will happen again in 2018.
The price of Bitcoin at the moment is too cheap compared to its real value. buy and hold will bring a lot of profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

Buying bitcoin at the moment is a good decision when Q3 is coming. That will be the time when altcoins and Bitcoin are strongly recovered. I believe the pump event will happen again in 2018.
The price of Bitcoin at the moment is too cheap compared to its real value. buy and hold will bring a lot of profit.

Yes, agreed with your statement but we don't know what is the major thing happening in Quarter 2 because last year the growth is really good.
Whether the same thing will happen in this year or not we don't know but expecting the same thing will repeat again is the completely positive attitude towards the market.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:35 AM

It is a nice choice to buy BTC right now as well as ETH but it need to understand that it is an investment but not a speculation and it means that it has to hold coins for quite long time to get good proceeds. I like BTC an ETH but between of them I have chosen ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: