Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum VPN 🚀 Secure & Reliable VPN Provider in Ethereum's Blockchain🚀  (Read 1581 times)
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:44:26 PM

Nice concept , I'm in and waiting airdrop + further information about project. Good luck in implementation
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:42:03 AM

I want to reserve for.filipino translation.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:40:16 AM

joined in the telegram and tweeter, I'm afraid to miss the airdrop in a large stream of information

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
Hamzat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:01:55 PM

Interesting project
I hope it gives a better service compare to TOR
I know Ethereum is a great platform and Ethereum VPN Being the first of VPN in the Ethereum Ecosystem can be a game changer
Good luck dev
thanhtuankaka

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:38:59 AM

Ethereum VPN Token is an Ethereum VPN smart contract currency token on ethereum's blockchain. It's an ERC20 Token which will be used to purchase Ethereum VPN accounts in order to use Ethereum VPN. Accounts are divided into three; Reseller which can sell three accounts; Private accounts is the best account of EVPN and faster than VIP accounts; VIP which is the better account for a bandwidth eater and faster than Premium account; Premium account is best for those students that only needs to browse on the internet not recommended for youtube viewers, downloaders and other bandwidth eater.  Grin
reeljade

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:02:00 AM

follow ur twitter and joined at telegram grup. wait for next updated
E-vpn

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:52:06 AM

All details regarding to our project will be posted here soon stay tuned for our future developments and be sure to be updated on evpn project  Grin.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:31:30 PM

interesting project with the concept that you need to use the token in other to connect to the vpn and do you provide an marketplace for your token or we just buy at your possible exchangers? and lastly is your vpn server is private?
if it is public more likely the speed of the connection is very slow and hard to maintain due to the highload of the users because it is public.

I will be waiting for the website and whitepaper to know all about your project
E-vpn

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:39:35 PM

interesting project with the concept that you need to use the token in other to connect to the vpn and do you provide an marketplace for your token or we just buy at your possible exchangers? and lastly is your vpn server is private?
if it is public more likely the speed of the connection is very slow and hard to maintain due to the highload of the users because it is public.

I will be waiting for the website and whitepaper to know all about your project

We make sure that our token got a huge purpose so we offer an buy option of EVPN tokens to our site so that costumers can pay EVPN tokens to avail our vpn product, But not only that costumers can select ETH and BTC for their convenience if they want to buy directly using these top crypto currency.

Our servers are private and we can make sure that we can offer a quality service to our valued costumers.

So stay tuned for future updates that will come to this thread and all things will be posted. so chill out  Wink.
E-vpn

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:24:53 AM

Important Updates! Smiley

Website is almost done and we will post it the latest update here and Stay Tuned for the updates regarding to Airdrop,token sale,Bounty programs and E-vpn Product Launching.

shinkosmos

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:38:16 AM

I joined and I 'am waiting for updates
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:58:12 AM

How can VPN function on a blockchain?
And how in the world is a token gonna be useful at all?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: