Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73894 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

Konibi listing is a great thing to work this, its nice to see that devs putting in some serious work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:11:25 PM

Konibi listing is a great thing to work this, its nice to see that devs putting in some serious work
I have the same feeling looks like inflation concerns were a dull after all
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:13:17 PM

I have the same feeling looks like inflation concerns were a dull after all
I haven thought about this...but its nice to see the cost before anything would happen to the coin
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:20:48 PM

Its really nice that they  the complicated nature of the cryptomarket by making this platform it even solves the problem of outlying large sums
of money
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:22:55 PM

Its really nice that they  the complicated nature of the cryptomarket by making this platform it even solves the problem of outlying large sums
of money
Are you sure? I dont think this project is going to be very popular among average users
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:23:27 PM

of money
Are you sure? I dont think this project is going to be very popular among average users
Why do you think so? The concept seems legit
lg15x

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:25:05 PM

of money
There are too many problems with execution of this concept, its nice to see that people are trying to solve the ''complicated nature of market'' but it needs to be complicated
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:29:39 PM

of money
There are too many problems with execution of this concept, its nice to see that people are trying to solve the ''complicated nature of market'' but it needs to be complicated
You could give me the details about the problems and I will explain you why you shouldnt have any concerns
lg15x

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:34:11 PM

of money
You could give me the details about the problems and I will explain you why you shouldnt have any concerns
1.Investment stucture would be devalued if coins could mine themselves
2.The amount of money devs need to buy and destroy the coins is unreal
3.If someone wants to ruin the economy they might not sell the coins and waste the shit out of service
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:35:41 PM

of money
3.If someone wants to ruin the economy they might not sell the coins and waste the shit out of service
Oh, dude the problems that were listed here... I saw other people talking about them and devs told us about solution
lg15x

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:38:46 PM

of money
Oh, dude the problems that were listed here... I saw other people talking about them and devs told us about solution
I know these problems looks very obvious at the first glance, but there is no easy way to solve this
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:40:52 PM

of money
I know these problems looks very obvious at the first glance, but there is no easy way to solve this
I didnt say that it was easy but you can scroll the thread or look at the whitepaper there are some solutions by anallytics of this project
lg15x

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:41:36 PM

of money
I didnt say that it was easy but you can scroll the thread or look at the whitepaper there are some solutions by anallytics of this project
Can you drop some of those here?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

of money
Sure
1.Investment stucture would be devalued if the coins are destroyed by devs
2.The same problem was solved by bitcoin users you can trade the coins safely and they are not related to inflation
3.There is a way to ban this users before that might become a real problem and bcs this coin can beat the inflation this would not bring much damage to the economy
lg15x

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:49:42 PM

of money
Sure
2.The same problem was solved by bitcoin users you can trade the coins safely and they are not related to inflation
3.There is a way to ban this users before that might become a real problem and bcs this coin can beat the inflation this would not bring much damage to the economy
Wow that seems really cool, but is there any info about bounty?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

of money
Sure
Devs said they might bring this up later but there is no real dates
lg15x

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:52:11 PM

of money
Sure
Thats really bad, the fact that you can cloud mine and get coins for free would make this project really famous
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

of money
Sure
Thats really bad, the fact that you can cloud mine and get coins for free would make this project really famous
Yeah thats true but I guess we just have to wait until devs would comment this
lg15x

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:55:45 PM

of money
Sure
Is there any way to talk with them in a more private manner
ooxtcoo

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:56:42 PM

of money
Sure
Is there any way to talk with them in a more private manner
You can DM them in twitter if you want
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: