Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Holdings (HOLD) Revamped - POS/MASTERNODE -  (Read 73896 times)
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:15:59 AM

DEV immediately contact the exchange and give them all that they need to have fixed wallets !!!!!!.
Дa eшo дeв нe пpикидывaйcy дyкaчкoм чтo нe xyя нe пoнял этa xyeтeнь c нe paбoтaющими кoшaми нaчинaeт oткpoвeнa .......... и pвaть пyкaн нa чяcти
look you need to bring loot to different wallets on different exchanges.
he gives access to all at once
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:19:05 AM

DEV immediately contact the exchange and give them all that they need to have fixed wallets !!!!!!.
Дa eшo дeв нe пpикидывaйcy дyкaчкoм чтo нe xyя нe пoнял этa xyeтeнь c нe paбoтaющими кoшaми нaчинaeт oткpoвeнa .......... и pвaть пyкaн нa чяcти
I say the exchange Yes, you that it is only 1 exchange there
или тe пoпиздeть нecким
rentodev

Activity: 258

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:39:11 AM

I say the exchange Yes, you that it is only 1 exchange there
или тe пoпиздeть нecким
I am alone here alone with no one
BitKing3000

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

This coin is useless if you cant buy them and sell them on an exchange, as well as move them to wallets from exchanges and back. Being listed on only one exchange is a reason for caution.
olkah

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:39:02 PM

This coin is useless if you cant buy them and sell them on an exchange, as well as move them to wallets from exchanges and back. Being listed on only one exchange is a reason for caution.
COГЛACEH !!!!
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:37:20 PM

Dev, there is already version 1.0.3 on github. Should i update?
olkah

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:41:44 PM

where please link to wallet for Windows Huh
ccылкy пoжaлyйcтa нa бyмaжник для виндoвc Huh
Evgenij_N

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:58:16 PM

A caмoмy oф. caйт oткpыть и пocмoтpeть? He?

https://www.interstellarcoin.com/?page_id=3563

Download your wallet here!

https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases
olkah

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:00:04 PM

A caмoмy oф. caйт oткpыть и пocмoтpeть? He?

https://www.interstellarcoin.com/?page_id=3563

Download your wallet here!

https://github.com/InterstellarHoldings/InterstellarHoldings/releases
MEPCИ  Wink Wink Wink
Rasta87

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:09:56 PM

DONT invest into this shitcoin. I did :-D
Its just another POS-shitcoincopy like EMBERcoin - they even use the same fucked Wallet which probably a 6th grader programmed in school.
The coin has 0 ("ZERO") use, it just stakes. So when you buy and stake them - you just get a bunch of shit on top on your plate of shit.
The roadmap mentions stuff that not even in the whitepaper is explained. The Admins/DEVs dont do much and answer nothing at all.

HYPERINFLATION is the name of the game - so there is practically ZERO chance that this coin gains any value ... to funny if you think about it...

And when i ask "unwanted" questions and mention stuff that is not doing right - i just get kicked and banned from Discord.

there was also an update today - but not even a tweet or something that you have to switch to new wallet -they just let you and your coins rott in your old wallet...

My advice - forget this coin and laugh at all peops who thrown their money into tha trashcan (Devs Wallet)

Good luck trading, cya
deltasniper73

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:14:48 PM

Its just another POS-shitcoincopy like EMBERcoin - they even use the same fucked Wallet which probably a 6th grader programmed in school.
The coin has 0 ("ZERO") use, it just stakes. So when you buy and stake them - you just get a bunch of shit on top on your plate of shit.
The roadmap mentions stuff that not even in the whitepaper is explained. The Admins/DEVs dont do much and answer nothing at all.

HYPERINFLATION is the name of the game - so there is practically ZERO chance that this coin gains any value ... to funny if you think about it...

And when i ask "unwanted" questions and mention stuff that is not doing right - i just get kicked and banned from Discord.

My advice - forget this coin and laugh at all peops who thrown their money into tha trashcan (Devs Wallet)

Good luck trading, cya
Spread FUD much?
Rasta87

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:24:26 PM

Good luck trading, cya
Spread FUD much?

thats just reality son
how should trash that has absolutly no use at all (appart from generating more trash) ever gain value?
that would be a perpetum mobile of the 4th kind  :-D
deltasniper73

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

Good luck trading, cya
Spread FUD much?

no FUD, just reality

i cant talk something down that has no value and no chance to gain it.
things that become less are getting more valueable. Why should a peace of worthless trash become more valueable just because its getting more and more trash - that makes no sense my friend the coin has absolutly no use but making the DEVs rich :-D
yeah like i said, spreading FUD. people like you go around spreading rumors and FUD on here and discord, scoop up the dip, then sell when it increases in price. keep your FUD to yourself, if you dont want to add to the project sell and move on?
Rasta87

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:49:40 PM

Good luck trading, cya
Spread FUD much?

no FUD, just reality

i cant talk something down that has no value and no chance to gain it.
things that become less are getting more valueable. Why should a peace of worthless trash become more valueable just because its getting more and more trash - that makes no sense my friend the coin has absolutly no use but making the DEVs rich :-D
yeah like i said, spreading FUD. people like you go around spreading rumors and FUD on here and discord, scoop up the dip, then sell when it increases in price. keep your FUD to yourself, if you dont want to add to the project sell and move on?

Oh ok, im so sorry for trying to warn others from wasting their money... Please apologize my stupid and egoistic bahaviour :-D

From now on i wont try to help my fellow men. I will deny global warming, kill every bee which crosses my path and tell everyone to invest in this wonderfull product which once will make us all rich and probably save the world.  (*end of trolling*)

too funny: either you are trying to troll me, your IQ is somewhere below average or you are just an american:-D
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

Ive seen the hyperinflation term lots of times whats the deal with them?
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:59:03 PM

Its nothing, you should expect somethin like this when coins mine themselves
awas

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

Yeah, I know but devs are going to destroy the coins
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:02:19 PM

Ok this might be a working concept but I have no idea how they are going to pay for all this coin you cant mine USD
awas

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:03:02 PM

Ok this might be a working concept but I have no idea how they are going to pay for all this coin you cant mine USD
There is so much wrong with this way of thinking
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

There is so much wrong with this way of thinking
Can you prove me wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: