Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's profit  (Read 4682 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

No, it's not, it's just a rumor. You only can get below 10% of your investment. Just try to do short-term trading with bitcoin. You will feel it your own it's big but not big enough. If you investing with a lot of amounts bigger profit you will get.

Not everyone is suitable to do day trading. In fact it is one of the most tiring things to do to get money. Some people prefer to hold few coins then come back months later to check on it. Having alot coins doesnt guarantee you to get more profit .

Yes, bitcoin is very profitable because bitcoin has a limited supply of only 16.7 million bitcoins in circulation worldwide. And yes, there is high bitcoin demands. thus, the demand of bitcoin is higher than the supply. You know once the demand is higher than the supply what will follow which is inflation.

Fixed supply at 21 millions actually. There is almost no real demand for bitcoin right now except because of it high exchange rate currently and people just want a piece of it to get some quick profit

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

I don't think so, most illegal jobs are highly paid for sure. True or not lets stick on making clean money. Here in bitcoin we earn good profit with clear conscience.

m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

I also think that this is not profitable. You run the risk of your life doing illegal activities. You can't compare drugs dealer and other illegal thing with bitcoins. If you're really looking for some profit then we should work with honest Wink
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

No, it's not, it's just a rumor. You only can get below 10% of your investment. Just try to do short-term trading with bitcoin. You will feel it your own it's big but not big enough. If you investing with a lot of amounts bigger profit you will get.
In 2017 bitcoin has increased dramatically and helped wise investors become millionaires within a year and what they needed to do was just buy bitcoin and keep it within a year. The current investment in bitcoin and crypto is a global trend and therefore it will certainly grow strongly in the near future. I believe this.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

In 2017 bitcoin has increased dramatically and helped wise investors become millionaires within a year and what they needed to do was just buy bitcoin and keep it within a year. The current investment in bitcoin and crypto is a global trend and therefore it will certainly grow strongly in the near future. I believe this.
The profit that bitcoin brings to the investor is enormous. If you invest in bitcoin from the beginning of 2017, until now your property has multiplied by 100 times. This is the dream profit of all investors in the world and bitcoin has done this, bitcoin and crypto market is truly a dream investment channel in this time and in the future.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?

I think comparing it in drug dealer and weapon dealer's job isn't a good thing. However, bitcoin is really profitable and is strongly growing in digital currency world. What you said wasn't profitable and illegal. Better compare it with different investments rather than what you mentioned. Here in bitcoin , you'll get higher profit if you release more as your investment.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

Of course, it is a profit. All people access bitcoin by way of trading and investing  the real purpose to earn profit.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
aing maung

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:35 AM

The profit is depending on own asset. If you have big balance, that can make profit higher than small balance. But, remember to manage your balance
bengca84135120

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

Currency profit depends on the individual, it's also important to your own thoughts and intentions, greedy vophsi COINS to corruption, criminals use COINS money laundering, this is not the intent of the currency, because the currency the characteristics of decentralization, being used by these people. Many of bitcoin's strengths are also being used by the upright, and this is the positive side of bitcoin!
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

I think it is real because if someone has a big capital to invest in Bitcoin There is a possibility they can get a lot of profits but the requirement that must be owned is still trying to be patient if the price is experiencing ups and downs.While drug dealers have a high risk when arrested by the authorities and will imprisoned in a very long time.

Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:10:08 AM

I heard people said that Bitcoin's profit is higher than profit of drug dealer, weapon dealers or profit of real property or any kind of stocks. Is that real ?
it may depend on how much of our capital when investing.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:12:50 AM

Meh who said that, profit of drug dealer is really huge because of the risk of doing it and the demand is also big too. Bitcoin profits is also depend on how many bitcoins that you have to invest or to trade. So it's not totally wrong but it's depend on the person too.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:12:13 AM

If I do not think it's true, drug dealers or arms sales are much bigger, but the risks are huge and if in my country the dealer and the seller of weapons if caught will be punished by death (a very destructive act of youth). generation) and if I think about bitcoin is very slow to get profit but this is not a big risk (law of death).
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

Profit gain in the bitcoin transactions depends on the holder. If the person is good enough to bring luck on his side, it is possible. Someone must have the skill to do so, unlike me that only know a little about this kind of currency and how to earn it. All I know on how to earn is through signature campaign.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

That can be truth if you are a very early adopter. But it is easy to see in the past. Today we all can say what a good investment it was to buy btc as early as possible. The task is to find something to invest in now.

By the way, what if you invested in Google on its early early stages? Profit could be ven higher than from BTC. But can we say now "investing in Google is more profitable than selling drugs"?
As far as I am concerned, we are still all early adopters and there is no way anyone can know the peak of bitcoin yet which I am very sure we are not even close to one thousandth of it yet. Bitcoin have so much room to still grow looking at the level of adoption it has so far.

The thing is that, those who invested earlier has been able to pay their dues to wait this long and some of us will still have to pay our dues to and it keeps going on and on. Just like you said, you cannot compare those who invested in Google at the early stage to those who got in, in the middle and those investing now.
There are a lot of profits of bitcoin which are not possible to explain in detail in this forum first of all you can learn a lot of things from it and secondly bitcoin provide a lot of good sources of income and its price and transitions are also very fast than any other currency bitcoin is also now very safe and sound for every one you can join bitcoin any time any place because it’s the only currency which can make you rich in a short time.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

The profit is depending on own asset. If you have big balance, that can make profit higher than small balance. But, remember to manage your balance
We can earn a lot of profit with bitcoin and last campaign i join i earn a lot of profit, the profit i earn is more than on my mom's salary, working here in bitcoin is really worth it because bitcoin can give us a lot of profit and definitely by this year bitcoin is we will be more stronger.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

Of course, it is a profit. All people access bitcoin by way of trading and investing  the real purpose to earn profit.
it is true because bitcoin is a very profitable asset and very good if for future investment. because there are so many who have benefited from bitcoin thanks to invest the money. so bitcoin is really very lucky if for me
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

If there are drug dealers here, maybe they will answer your question Smiley no one knows until the end who and how much earns real money, and naturally no one will tell you, but the fact that you can make money with bitcoin is not bad-it's true.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

I don't think so. In 2017 Bitcoin was boom's and value was rocketing much. But, as same another investment Bitcoin also got risk when price was correction and it will fall dip. I will not compare with drug, weapon or illegal dealer business, those business are dangerous for human life.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

Bitcoin's profit can not out weigh the above listed, volatility rate of bitcoin and other characteristics will not not make it up to it. The answer is no, anybody who actually said that might have use the wrong estimation for its calculation.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: